Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Update to Exit's Spreadsheet - Link Included + ICM Sheet (Updated) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=264847)

Exitonly 11-12-2007 04:17 AM

Re: Update to Exit\'s Spreadsheet..... Ideas?

i dont keep track of anything anymore.

cause [censored] it.

pokerdb should be fine i think/hope.

ASPoker8 11-12-2007 04:20 AM

How do you guys keep track of # of rebuys if need be? Also satellites/other stuff that db might not get to.

Body Man D 11-12-2007 09:56 AM

I just keep a spread sheet with my total $$ at each site. I update every few days or whenever I cash out. Seems like a lot less work than keeping up with every tourney.

I also play cash games though so I can't use pokerdb etc.

ASPoker8 11-12-2007 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just keep a spread sheet with my total $$ at each site. I update every few days or whenever I cash out. Seems like a lot less work than keeping up with every tourney.

I also play cash games though so I can't use pokerdb etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do this + use the MTT Spreadsheet

I've been called a lifenit

DirkReems 11-12-2007 04:21 PM

Re: Update to Exit\'s Spreadsheet - Link Included + ICM Sheet (Updated)

Links are no good...

mlagoo 11-12-2007 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How do you guys keep track of # of rebuys if need be? Also satellites/other stuff that db might not get to.

[/ QUOTE ]

im kind of a nit during rebuy periods so pdb likely overestimates my rebuy losses (or underestimates profits), and dont play many sats, although i think they track those now.

its actually nice, between pdb and pt i basically dont do anything manually in terms of keeping a daily record. although when i get back and start playing regularly again i really want to set up just a daily profit/loss chart, just for the sake of having it. but i feel like im covered for the irs.

Brandonjp13 11-12-2007 05:00 PM

Speaking of PT, is there any way of automaticaly importing the Tournament Summaries?

Boise123 11-12-2007 06:01 PM

Re: Update to Exit\'s Spreadsheet - Link Included + ICM Sheet (Updated)

[ QUOTE ]
Links are no good...

[/ QUOTE ]

Links are awesome...

LearnedfromTV 11-12-2007 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i dont use anything and just rely on thepokerdb to keep track of all of my statistics for me.

is this a bad idea?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know how many other sites have this, but if you email stars they will send you a spreadsheet with all of your mtt and/or stt results, including accurate rebuy info.

Since I barely play on other sites, this is what I use. For other sites, I just record them when they happen or use opr.

Boise123 11-13-2007 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"i'm looking to put ray and his spreadsheet crap out of business"

-nat

I think I'm currently using similar technology to that of which will soon end the Exit spreadsheet. It had a good run though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wanna release this before the end of the year so I can start a new tax season/luckbox on Jan 1? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]