Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Post deleted by Mat Sklansky (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=410314)

05-23-2007 05:31 PM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

vikefan24 05-23-2007 05:31 PM

Re: Beat: My friend is going to jail for not paying child support

I bet he wishes he had a brain

amirite 05-23-2007 05:32 PM

YOUR FRIEND

marvin_1935 05-23-2007 05:45 PM

he deserves to go, this is a brag

rakemeplz 05-23-2007 05:47 PM

lol, i hate [censored] child support, but I always pay it. Won't anyone please think of the children?

daryn 05-23-2007 05:54 PM

vig?

doctorjae 05-23-2007 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he sure does, piece of [censored]...

of course, i'm a little jaded...

BEAT: my girlfriend (now, wife) and i had custody of her three children after her "babies' daddy" cheated on her. he, who makes 250K a year vs. our maybe 50K (combined), went out and retained a big shot lawyer, here in savannah, ga, because he said that the kids shouldn't be living with a couple who wasn't married (altho he was on his second wife, since the divorce 2 years ago)..anyhow, the donkey judge who saw the case, agreed w/ him, and awarded him custody as well as almost 1K a month child support, nearly 20% of our income.

BRAG: after a year and a half, we never missed a payment...and we now have the kids back

it's been seven months since we gottem back and daddy warbucks has yet to pay a penny of support, so yeah, i guess i am a little jaded....the piece of crap!!

i would like to have a little extra to play some poker...oh well, keepin my chin and hopes up, i'm saving up to make a deposit, until then i'm loving the forums here!!!

i feel better now, thanks for listening/reading
doc

Chump Change 05-23-2007 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BEAT: my girlfriend (now, wife) and i had custody of her three children after her "babies' daddy" cheated on her. he, who makes 250K a year vs. our maybe 50K (combined), went out and retained a big shot lawyer, here in savannah, ga, because he said that the kids shouldn't be living with a couple who wasn't married (altho he was on his second wife, since the divorce 2 years ago)..anyhow, the donkey judge who saw the case, agreed w/ him, and awarded him custody as well as almost 1K a month child support, nearly 20% of our income.

BRAG: after a year and a half, we never missed a payment...and we now have the kids back

it's been seven months since we gottem back and daddy warbucks has yet to pay a penny of support, so yeah, i guess i am a little jaded....the piece of crap!!

i would like to have a little extra to play some poker...oh well, keepin my chin and hopes up, i'm saving up to make a deposit, until then i'm loving the forums here!!!

doc

[/ QUOTE ]

Bogus. Get a lawyer pro boner for such an open and shut case.

vikefan24 05-23-2007 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

doc

[/ QUOTE ]

Bogus. Get a lawyer pro boner for such an open and shut case.

[/ QUOTE ]

TurtlePiss 05-23-2007 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

doc

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure this entire post is a beat.