Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Student Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Hooked up with buddys girl...do I have to tell him? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=517830)

hoyasaxa 10-07-2007 08:43 PM

Hooked up with buddys girl...do I have to tell him?

Friday night, Im out chillin with some friends in my nextdoor neighbors backyard. its around 3 am. I roll home to pick up a chair, and theres a girl literally waiting for me on my couch.
She spends the night.
We spent most of yesterday together too. She spent the night again.

The problem is, my buddy already hooked up with this girl a couple weeks ago. I actually ran into her on a walk of shame from his place. Im not sure if he likes her or if it was a one time thing.

Do I have to tell him about this? Do i owe him an apology? Or is this just my business?

XXXNoahXXX 10-07-2007 09:11 PM

Re: Hooked up with buddys girl...do I have to tell him?

they're not dating. it's college, this is inevitable.

RivaLiva 10-07-2007 09:31 PM

It's not really his girl it seems like. He hooked up with her a few weeks ago. In college time, that is years.

You and your buddy just got closer imo. You can swap stories and laugh about what a whore she is.

catalyst 10-07-2007 09:37 PM

not a big deal . . . .

dtan05 10-07-2007 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not a big deal . . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

lennytheduck 10-07-2007 10:04 PM

I'd tell him.

Not in apologetic way or anything, because its not like you are in the wrong, but just because this is the kind of thing he should hear from you rather than one of her friends or something like that.

rivermetimbers 10-07-2007 11:28 PM

a very similar thing happened to me last semester, only I was on the bad end (i.e. your buddy)... in the end my buddy ended up claiming the girl as he had already "established position" on her and it would be somewhat awkward for me to take back over as it was imminent she would find out we are friends... in the end he decided to not ever see her again and I discovered from a mutual female friend how she is pretty awkward

Summary: just get out of it what you can and deal with the heat from your buddy later (or get one of her friends to put out for him)

rakes.a.beach 10-08-2007 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd tell him.

Not in apologetic way or anything, because its not like you are in the wrong, but just because this is the kind of thing he should hear from you rather than one of her friends or something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

bluef0x 10-08-2007 12:39 AM

You suck at making titles.