Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

LuckayLuck 03-27-2007 12:27 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
Why does everyone think the Saboteur is only thinking 1st level?

[/ QUOTE ]
because the village is going with their first instinct

Nez477 03-27-2007 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

c) sighing is almost certainly bad, I'll wait for bluff to post again but I'm thinking I might have been wrong on him What did you think of him in the first place?

d) would anyone call me crazy if I said that nez is an evil doer? No, I tend to agree. I can't be the first to say it without getting whined at.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is whining now?

BluffBlank 03-27-2007 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like fighter's guild or temple. Fighter's guild could be added strength. Temple could cure shorty, or provide some protection, etc.

I see only downsides with the Inn.

[/ QUOTE ]

have you READ the CYOA? If you only see downsides, it's probably the best choice.

Nez477 03-27-2007 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

2) Why not go tiedup with durron? Can't be that bad

[/ QUOTE ]

this seems bad even for luckay.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

econophile 03-27-2007 12:32 PM

This just in: 109 is a happy number

Voj 03-27-2007 12:33 PM

I will take the risk of the page 61.
I am afk from now on but will take some time to post later on (hopin I won't have like 10^3 posts to catch and hopin half of them won't be without "r" "s" and "t" or some other quirk).
I actually keep my vote on TiedUp and won't remove it as long as he doiesn't post some content. My small experience of WW taught me that keeping a very UTR guy is really bad for the village and that I amongst others tend to be UTR when wolf.

For those finding my style wolfy : I try to be more active and to post some content since a few games. I don't know how good at it I am, but I try nonetheless. The obvious downside of changing your posting style is that a few ones will find your posts wolfy no matter what. Durron can confirm it. (even though I'm not 100% sure he's village); I know the price to pay may be that I'll be lynched early in the next few games, but I uinderstood that my posting style was just crapy.

shortline99 03-27-2007 12:38 PM

IRON YUPPIE and i'm gone for a while

gl

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 12:38 PM

FWIW - I don't think arguing over the route will buy us much.

Villagery
Bluff
Durron
Econ
MDD
Mark
voj
xoom

I am having second thoughts about FMX. I have nailed him as a wolf the last two games I played with him and he was a wolf...but it was based solely on his Day 1 posts. After that, his posting was very villagery. So...either he did a real good job at cleaning that up yesterday or he really is a villager. I am not sure yet. It bothers me that Fnord died after voting him.

Wolfy
FCBL
IY
theBram
Tied
Jeremey

All of the above is subject to change once I get a chance to read today. I have to go back to work now.

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
IRON YUPPIE and i'm gone for a while

gl

[/ QUOTE ]

Where were you yesterday when I said I would vote IY....surely you could read my k**kf**ffd*ee** post.

Kumubou 03-27-2007 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
have you READ the CYOA? The choices usually produce complete non-sequitors.

[/ QUOTE ]
They're written like bad adventure games. Wait a minute.

I honestly think that people are over-analyzing this.