Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 03:24 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

I'm pretty sure that today is the day for a

Thebram lynch

KyrosMother 04-02-2007 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Thebram lynch

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah....he's been on my long radar, but Zurvan assured me that a quiet Bram is a villager Bram and I have Zurvan as a villager. I may need to rethink this one soon.

Mark - can you explain why my post makes sense, but you voted Econ?

Mark_K 04-02-2007 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mark, if you think KM's post was nice, then you can't vote econophile

I also buy KM's thoughts on this matter, her thoughts make her more villagery, and econophile is a villager also

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, again what posts from econophile make him villagery? He was very non-committal early except his sighing comments
Then he pushed Tiedup, then very non-committal again.

I do vote his "We don't talk about Fighter Guild" as the funniest post in the game. But no villager points there.

I don't see what KM's post's have to do with Econophile? Enlighten me.

Mark_K 04-02-2007 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thebram lynch

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah....he's been on my long radar, but Zurvan assured me that a quiet Bram is a villager Bram and I have Zurvan as a villager. I may need to rethink this one soon.

Mark - can you explain why my post makes sense, but you voted Econ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure. I agreed with much of your post except for the "Die in a fire, wolf" I read this as a wolf still scrambling to stay alive in a tied vote situation. BTW, econo was referring to Nez....

wdcbooks 04-02-2007 03:37 PM

KM, I thought "die in a fire" was villagery. It doesn't outweigh his post about how he didn't get his villager action. I thought that was the wolfiest post anyone has made in this thread, and one I don't think a villager makes in his situation.

Zurvan 04-02-2007 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but Zurvan assured me that a quiet Bram is a villager Bram and I have Zurvan as a villager. I may need to rethink this one soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bram's almost always quiet, as every role. But, bram has not been actually wolfy, and was nicely analytical & old school bram villager right after the split. I'd like to see a little more from him, tbh.

BluffBlank 04-02-2007 04:11 PM

I really have no idea any more... :-/

i feel like i'm 2 days behind everyone. i'm going to go read the vortex thread and see if i can pick off anyone.

KyrosMother 04-02-2007 04:45 PM

boiler

metsandfinsfan 04-02-2007 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but Zurvan assured me that a quiet Bram is a villager Bram and I have Zurvan as a villager. I may need to rethink this one soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bram's almost always quiet, as every role. But, bram has not been actually wolfy, and was nicely analytical & old school bram villager right after the split. I'd like to see a little more from him, tbh.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont recall him post much at all after the split

KyrosMother 04-02-2007 04:50 PM

In Vortex he did post more and seemed like regular Bram. Not so much beofe the split or since we hsve been back together.