Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Madtown 04-01-2007 06:49 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

People who I consider villagers (chuckles, KM, Nez, mets), if you think any of the following are obvious villagers, please tell me why so I can review it. My reread last night did practically nothing to help me out. I'm probably voting Boiler, solely because he's basically remained UTR this entire day phase, and then posted a list that was both horrible, and incredibly wishy washy. End of the last Vortex day I pushed for econo, his wagon dried up thanks to Luckay pushing Boiler and other people pushing Tied -- I wanted another day to read Boiler, but he's done very little with that extra time.

Boiler
Luckay (if Boiler's a wolf, Luckay almost certainly isn't)
Kumu
econo
fmxda
Zurvan

Boiler_bd 04-01-2007 06:51 PM

what do you want from me madtown? I am here posted thoughts that people think are horrible after putting in a lot of time. Consequently it was a waste of my time.

Boiler_bd 04-01-2007 07:00 PM

I would really, really, really, and I mean really like it if people would tell me why they disagree with my reads rather than dismissing it instantly.

Mark_K 04-01-2007 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what do you want from me madtown? I am here posted thoughts that people think are horrible after putting in a lot of time. Consequently it was a waste of my time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can appreciate the work you put in the list. BUT I just have problems with the comments on a lot of the players that you've made.

Again, a classic example is your Chuck comment. Why do you believe this and why do you ignore Day 3 from Toria-Keep?

Zurvan 04-01-2007 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have thought Fmxda was a wolf for some time. Voj's death only makes that more likely.

[/ QUOTE ]

How does Voj's death implicate Fmxda? I've reread Fmxda's posts and couldn't really see anything that points to him being a wolf (I also didn't find anything to say he was a villager either)

For WDCBooks and others that are/want to vote Fmxda: Why? What's your read? What incriminating posts has Fmxda made?
I'm open to the vote, I just need a convincing reason.

I'm still thinking today's best votes are: KM, kumu and a "twist my arm I don't want to vote him but will" Sighing

I'm currently voting KM.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark: Then, please draw some conclusions from voj's post that you quoted earlier. Who do you think it implicates?

Everybody else: How can you read mark's posts this weekend and not want to vote him?

Boiler_bd 04-01-2007 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Again, a classic example is your Chuck comment. Why do you believe this and why do you ignore Day 3 from Toria-Keep?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your post. Now what from day 3 of Toria? Realize this thread is monstrous.

chuckleslovakian 04-01-2007 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would really, really, really, and I mean really like it if people would tell me why they disagree with my reads rather than dismissing it instantly.

[/ QUOTE ]
Alright I'll bite. Madtown you say seems villager, but then put him in meh. While Nez you just exclaim VILLAGER! Jeremy you say is wolf just from his one vote on a kbar, while you ignore my owning of kbar. Instead you think me going after Dustin is bad. Just your whole list seems like a bunch of random thoughts strung together.

KyrosMother 04-01-2007 07:08 PM

Boiler - your post was an odd rehash of known information and then proceeded to cast suspicion on 70% of the players.

Mark - if I am not mistaken, Voj voted for FMX the day before he was killed. Sorta implicates FMX maybe a little?? Or do you still not get the connection?

Mark_K 04-01-2007 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have thought Fmxda was a wolf for some time. Voj's death only makes that more likely.

[/ QUOTE ]

How does Voj's death implicate Fmxda? I've reread Fmxda's posts and couldn't really see anything that points to him being a wolf (I also didn't find anything to say he was a villager either)

For WDCBooks and others that are/want to vote Fmxda: Why? What's your read? What incriminating posts has Fmxda made?
I'm open to the vote, I just need a convincing reason.

I'm still thinking today's best votes are: KM, kumu and a "twist my arm I don't want to vote him but will" Sighing

I'm currently voting KM.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark: Then, please draw some conclusions from voj's post that you quoted earlier. Who do you think it implicates?

Everybody else: How can you read mark's posts this weekend and not want to vote him?

[/ QUOTE ]

At the moment, the only conclusion I have why the wolves killed Voj is to mislead the village. That his wolf list is wrong.

KyrosMother 04-01-2007 07:09 PM

FYI,

0 BluffBlank -
3 Boiler - traz
0 Chuckles -
1 econophile -
0 FCBLComish - sighing
1 fmxda - Kumubou
0 Jeremy517 -
2 Kumubou - traz
1 kyrosmother - Boiler