Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

MDoranD 03-28-2007 09:40 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok guys up early today. Guess what? JAREDL is a wolf. New to my list? Yes. Is he a wolf? Yep.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have a reason, or are you the latest member of the shorty/durron/traz Just-Do-What-I-Say Club?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes i do. I will go back and find it i suppose. I was just excited to post with a really good read here.

Voj 03-28-2007 09:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok guys up early today. Guess what? JAREDL is a wolf. New to my list? Yes. Is he a wolf? Yep.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have a reason, or are you the latest member of the shorty/durron/traz Just-Do-What-I-Say Club?

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't the analysis of yesterday's wagons enough of a reason ?
Oh yeah plus his ultra-wolfy posts ?
His posting on day 1 without even bothering to read the thread..
You're actually about to convince me to vote JaredL, not to move it ever never and then lynch when he will turn as a wolf.

TIEdup14 03-28-2007 09:42 AM

I think we need to take a look at the vote addition power that was used.

If we presume that an evil character used this power, it follows that they used it to help save Jared, yes?

Also Durron was a good choice for the toadening because he was going after so many damn people.

Zurvan 03-28-2007 09:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Isn't the analysis of yesterday's wagons enough of a reason ?
Oh yeah plus his ultra-wolfy posts ?
His posting on day 1 without even bothering to read the thread..
You're actually about to convince me to vote JaredL, not to move it ever never and then lynch when he will turn as a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

Voj: Thanks for sharing your reasons. I would like to see MDD's. Lynching me for asking why he thinks Jared is a wolf is lol. From now on, I'll make sure to only talk about people you're not convinced on. How's that?

kbar13 03-28-2007 09:45 AM

I would really like everyone to consider lastchance again today. His posts are really wolfy to me. Then there is this post:

[ QUOTE ]
I don't really trust shorty right now (but then again, he did pwn me in last night's turbo). I haven't fully reread yet.

I just saw realized who the night-kill was. I don't see shortline making that night-kill, but he's effing meta. Plus the no vowels crap.

[ QUOTE ]
why is it that every time i see bluffblank's name, i immediately associate him with "that post is really wolfy"?

is it because every post he makes is really wolfy?

or because every post he makes is about a really wolfy post (in his opinion)?

[/ QUOTE ]
This post is very, very wolfy for shortline, I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

After this, he is convinced by dmk? that shortline must be a villager because of the poison, and begins to take shortline's word as gospel. The quick turnaround is another thing that makes me feel him as a wolf.

I would also like to hear other people's opinions on Bluff. I always seem to think he is a wolf, so I could be wrong, but his posts, except for his first one today, have not been good imo. I don't agree with his list, but the post itself was much better than the previous days.

Sighing is still a wolf

Villagery
Zurvan
Luckay
Durron
Mets

Meh-Wolfy-Need more info before I vote
KM
Jared

Wolfy
Lastchance
Sighing
Bluff

dmk 03-28-2007 09:46 AM

*** dead ***

gl guys [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] thanks for the game VR/GT, i enjoyed it for my short lifespan [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

*** dead ***

Zurvan 03-28-2007 09:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think we need to take a look at the vote addition power that was used.

If we presume that an evil character used this power, it follows that they used it to help save Jared, yes?

Also Durron was a good choice for the toadening because he was going after so many damn people.

[/ QUOTE ]

TU: I could see a villager using the vote addition power against aaron, if they were sure he was a wolf. There was the opportunity for a vote buy to get jared lynched last night, and a vote add would have put that out of reach, I think.

Iron_Yuppie 03-28-2007 09:49 AM

pleaseopleasekillsighing

or traz

or dusting

kbar13 03-28-2007 09:51 AM

Add voj to my list again, thats 2 posts now that have made me say wtf. How was there a late wagon on aaron? He had been discussed and voted all day long? Then to pick Luckay? Could you please point me to which post of Luckay's concerned you?

durron597 03-28-2007 09:53 AM

RIBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBIT
RIBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBIT
ribit RIBBBBBBBBBit ribit
ribit ribit ribit
ribit

RIBBBBBBBBIT ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit
RIBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBIT
RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit ribit
ribit

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/885/toadh6va5.jpg