Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Iron_Yuppie 03-27-2007 03:04 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

MDD,

I love your villager list. I have also come to recently place mets and nez solidly in the villager camp.

dmk 03-27-2007 03:04 PM

Back to Durron for now...

dmk 03-27-2007 03:06 PM

MDD,

I disagree with your list. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

MDoranD 03-27-2007 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They killed the confirmed villager. This is not some huge, shocking event. The seer didn't get another peek, so they'd have no chance to find him. That's the obvious reason traz is still alive. Why are people making more out of this than there really is?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds to me like Zurvan is sort of defending why the night kill was not stupid in a disguised type of way. I still think Zurvan is a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about this: the night kill was not, in any way, stupid.

There was a confirmed villager, and no chance beyond random of finding the seer. Why not kill the confirmed now, and start seer hunting tonight?

[/ QUOTE ]

again. same thing. this is bad. lemme see they can kill a confirmed non-seer or take a shot at killing a real seer...hmmm

[/ QUOTE ]

O.M.F.G

How do they find the seer? They're just gonna pick a name out of a hat? And leave a confirmed villager alive until both seers are dead? How bad is that?

If you think I'm a wolf because luckay pissed me off, and I don't think killing fnord was stupid, then lol you.

[/ QUOTE ]

any wolf that thinks killing any confirmed non-seer is more important than killing the actual seer REGARDLESS OF INFORMATION TO FIND THE SEER is making a mistake!!

ZURVAN is a wolf.

chuckleslovakian 03-27-2007 03:06 PM

MDD is so wrong here he has to be villager

metsandfinsfan 03-27-2007 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Except that it was announced that a vanilla was being made seer, so fnord was actually much more likely to be a seer than a random non-evil would be.

If they were looking to kill a seer, fnord has a higher probability than a random non-evil, plus the benefit of eliminating a confirmed good. If they were looking to kill any good power role, then he's a bad kill because he's either the seer or a vanilla.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just said that n00b

dmk 03-27-2007 03:08 PM

Chuckles,

That is pretty much my conclusion as well.

MDD,

Please be sure you've read everything, especially before you start making reads.

econophile 03-27-2007 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

at what point does he become so wrong that he is no longer a villager and must be a wolf?

metsandfinsfan 03-27-2007 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed

MDoranD 03-27-2007 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

grrrr im going back to bed u guys are making me nauesous