Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Nez477 03-27-2007 02:27 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
I'm apparently one of the only people Traz can't read.. he never clears me as a villager, and is wrong on me again.

I think I was probably wrong on Neil with his posting now... going to reread while playing these tournies and see what I can come up with.

[/ QUOTE ]

People,

Chim like never ever makes this post as a wolf. I'll say it again. This post led to my read, which was correct.

I know Traz has been doing this a long time, and it's much easier to follow him, but my reads have actually been pretty good lately. See ASXI, nailing Patton, or LOTR2, nailing VR, I only clear villagers in my mind when I have a great read like on Chim and MDoranD and probably Mets. Otherwise I keep options open, and think analytically about them.

If long, well thought out posts with good reads get someone lynched, then by all means....

I think Traz picked an easy target that he could push, Books and LC voted for the easy target without any explanation (as far as I can search anyway).

I firmly believe that Traz is in fact wolf and one of Books or LC probably is as well.

Please note, that based on previous requests, I'm not going to spend the day defending myself. I'm still making well thought out posts and defending my lists. I'm going to continue to do so.

Random

durron597 03-27-2007 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hold on guys...
Focus with me here.

Jeremy
BOOM!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is he in this game?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear Mr. Pot,

One of you and I had 25 posts in this thread yesterday, while the other only had five posts. Hint: You weren't the one with 25.

Sincerely,
Mr. Kettle

[/ QUOTE ]

jeremy,

you were a villager with me in prisoners. this reminds me greatly of aaron's wolf game from prisoners, what do you think?

dmk 03-27-2007 02:29 PM

Welcome to the group Maddeus!

Madtown 03-27-2007 02:30 PM

Wolves in my just-caught-up opinion:

KyrosMom
at least one of chuckles/Zurvan/dmk, likelyhood in that order
aaron56k

Jeremy517 03-27-2007 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jeremy,

you were a villager with me in prisoners. this reminds me greatly of aaron's wolf game from prisoners, what do you think?

[/ QUOTE ]

There certainly are similarities.

MDoranD 03-27-2007 02:31 PM

the only thing i can get from the sighing/durron/shortline interactions is it is guaranteed that Shorty is a village? cuz if theres 1% chance hes not, the seer should peek him.

chuckleslovakian 03-27-2007 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

KyrosMom
aaron56k

[/ QUOTE ]
please explain the mom read

Nez477 03-27-2007 02:32 PM

Durron,

Why are you not even responding to my posts? For that matter, why is no one responding to my posts?

Nez477 03-27-2007 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the only thing i can get from the sighing/durron/shortline interactions is it is guaranteed that Shorty is a village? cuz if theres 1% chance hes not, the seer should peek him.

[/ QUOTE ]

MDoranD,

Shorty dies in 2 days.

durron597 03-27-2007 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

KyrosMom
aaron56k

[/ QUOTE ]

i love this list