Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Biggest [censored] call ever... SEA/CLE (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=538480)

ur54sold 11-04-2007 08:35 PM

Biggest [censored] call ever... SEA/CLE

Reviewing the spot of Hasselbecks first down in OT. It was too [censored] close to call either way and they initially called first down, it should of clearly been a first down. The NFL is [censored] rigged, CLE only got the call because of home team adv. I cant watch professional sports anymore... its all rigged [censored]. The games are decided by the stripes a lot more than they should be.

MrFeelNothin 11-04-2007 08:36 PM

Re: Biggest [censored] call ever... SEA/CLE

I wonder which team you bet on.

ur54sold 11-04-2007 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder which team you bet on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im just a purist. I also though the calls in the NE/IND game were [censored] and had bet for IND.
thanks for your opinion though, and GFY

hedgie43 11-04-2007 08:43 PM

1. Post in the chatter thread.
2. Kill yourself.
3. ???
4. Profit.

rush66 11-04-2007 08:45 PM

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!

MicroBob 11-04-2007 08:48 PM

"The NFL is [censored] rigged"

For you to conclude it is rigged i'm assuming you think it didn't just happen now and you were previously only 'mostly sure' it is rigged.
Yet you continue to bet on the games there. Interesting.

Sometimes a bad call is just a bad call amazingly enough.
Note, I didn't watch the game and didn't see just how bad this particular call was.

shipitkthx 11-04-2007 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Reviewing the spot of Hasselbecks first down in OT. It was too [censored] close to call either way and they initially called first down, it should of clearly been a first down. The NFL is [censored] rigged, CLE only got the call because of home team adv. I cant watch professional sports anymore... its all rigged [censored]. The games are decided by the stripes a lot more than they should be.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was facing to the right, his left elbow hit the ground right next to the yellow line, the ball was in his right hand tucked under his right arm...simple anatomy moron.

How can you be so biased as to even think otherwise when they freezeframe his elbow hitting the ground and draw a nice little yellow line for you to where the ball is?

paperchamp 11-04-2007 08:52 PM

That call was pretty obviously correct. I don't know what replay you saw.

MicroBob 11-04-2007 08:59 PM

LOL at OP since it apparently wasn't even a bad call.