Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=353509)

aislephive 04-15-2007 01:28 AM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

It's annoying to get sucked out on and frustrating at times, but berating players is just not good for the game. I'm pretty sure you are pro, right? You definitely have to get used to taking beats and not letting them affect you if thats the case. Honestly I almost always laugh beats off, or sigh to myself. At worst I'll yell something out loud or punch my desk. I never even consider berating somebody and telling them how bad they played their hand, though. I hope you get better at controlling yourself, for everybody's sake including your own. Gl.

lassie 04-15-2007 02:47 AM

Well put, aislephive.

Haven't seen you at the tables for a while btw, did you move up or something?

aislephive 04-15-2007 03:02 AM

I cashed out a lot of my BR this month for various reason. Withdrew down to about $5k, pretty stupid looking back on it now. But long story short got pwned for about $1.5k at 200nl, and I told myself I'd just play 100nl till I make it back then move back up. Starting to play lots recently so I'm hoping to be back at 400nl in by the end of May.

lassie 04-15-2007 03:11 AM

Good luck bro.

aislephive 04-15-2007 03:15 AM

Thanks man, you too.

FionnMac 04-15-2007 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's annoying to get sucked out on and frustrating at times, but berating players is just not good for the game. I'm pretty sure you are pro, right? You definitely have to get used to taking beats and not letting them affect you if thats the case. Honestly I almost always laugh beats off, or sigh to myself. At worst I'll yell something out loud or punch my desk. I never even consider berating somebody and telling them how bad they played their hand, though. I hope you get better at controlling yourself, for everybody's sake including your own. Gl.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i am, well kinda, i'm at uni offically lol. thanks for your advice.

meanwhile...i have still not recieved that email from party. hmm...

spexel 04-15-2007 03:45 AM

any thought on me?

DanJ. 04-15-2007 03:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
any thought on me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good and annoying, solid tag.

one of the top 3~ players ive played with from 1/2 - 3/6

23act 04-15-2007 03:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
any1 played with irgod84, he seems like a pretty solid player, gave me a headache or two.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes don't sit with him. ever.

lfk2okds who the **** are you? AND DO YOU WORK AT PARTY POKER - PERHAPS FLIPPING DOOMSWITCHES????

all_in_lam 04-15-2007 04:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure TheMetetron is the greatest player ever on Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong. it's clearly pavel

[/ QUOTE ]

is this pavel Pave55?
I stand corrected. I forgot about pavel.

[/ QUOTE ]