Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   3 barrels? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556616)

NinaWilliams 11-28-2007 05:35 PM

3 barrels?

Villain = unknown. Flop ok? I was a bit torn on that.

Full Tilt Poker
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $10/$20
6 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG folds, <font color="#cc0000">UTG+1 raises</font>, 3 folds, Hero calls.

Flop: 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (4.5SB, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">UTG+1 bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, UTG+1 calls.

Turn: 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (4.25BB, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 calls.

River: 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (6.25BB, 2 players)
Hero

aargh57 11-28-2007 05:38 PM

Re: 3 barrels?

I don't fire the 3rd barrel. I think that the flop and turn play are fine but I'm thinking that there's too good a chance that he's thinking that we could be c/ring flop with a draw on this board. I think change the 2 to a club and now I 3 barrel.

Oink 11-28-2007 05:40 PM

About flop.

He is prolly not giving up on Ax here.

Still a few Kx, Qx, Jx hands in his range you can fold tho. I have stopped semibluffing here but thats cuz I am apparently a retard and no one folds

The 4 turn is a bit of s scarecard and yet he calls. So he is either peeling 1 more with oc's recognizing his extra chop outs or he has a flush draw or a good pair or better.

I would peel my entire overcards range again on the turn if I am villain - but you are not playing me.

Against an (P)ABC id give up. Against a loose player I might fire 1 more

milesdyson 11-28-2007 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would peel my entire overcards range again on the turn if I am villain - but you are not playing me.

[/ QUOTE ]
awesome

Oink 11-28-2007 05:52 PM

time for a BJ soon..?

milesdyson 11-28-2007 06:02 PM

never been a huge fan. my weiner is a super tough lag (not abc whatsoever) so it is hard for me to get off without being in a warm box.

acehole60 11-28-2007 06:51 PM

I like the whole hand and I do fire the river getting 6.25 to 1. I think he'll peel twice with almost all overs. He's probably peeling and hoping you'll give up and give him a free showdown. The exception would be if your image is bad (as Oinki mentioned).

slamhound 11-28-2007 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think he'll peel twice with almost all overs. He's probably peeling and hoping you'll give up and give him a free showdown.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to think this a lot until I kept getting owned by unknown-later-to-be-known as LPs. I doubt an unknown is going to make this assumption.

Oink 11-28-2007 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think he'll peel twice with almost all overs. He's probably peeling and hoping you'll give up and give him a free showdown.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to think this a lot until I kept getting owned by unknown-later-to-be-known as LPs. I doubt an unknown is going to make this assumption.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its very unlikely that an unknown at a FTP 10/20 game is a LP

slamhound 11-28-2007 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its very unlikely that an unknown at a FTP 10/20 game is a LP

[/ QUOTE ]

You're probably right, I don't play FTP. If I have no stats or don't recognize the name I usually assume they're bad, but the player pool is a lot smaller at Ongame.