Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Looking for honeymoon ideas. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=515886)

IRuleYouHard 10-04-2007 09:21 PM

Looking for honeymoon ideas.

Getting married Oct 27th and want to take a short but sweet honeymoon from the 28th to the 31st.
Things I'm looking for...
1. We want to fly and I need tickets to cost <$700
2. Close to beach is +ev
3. Big cities are bad... we want alone time.
4. ~$1500 to be spent on entire trip. ($800 left after plane tickets)
Thats pretty much it. Ideas?

Flying out from Kansas City, MO

chadmack 10-04-2007 09:22 PM

Re: Looking for honeymoon ideas.

where do u live (where are u flying from)

Five-Star 10-04-2007 09:22 PM

Can we get a general geographical location of where you are so we can narrow things down.

Passaman 10-04-2007 09:24 PM

Have sex.

EricW 10-04-2007 09:26 PM

I think a weekend helping out inner city folks would be a fruitful adventure for you and your new life partner. You, people often take exotic trips, spend lots of money and consume, consume, consume for their honeymoons. I don't believe that this would be as enjoyable as serving food to the homeless. Starting off the homeless route will build a deep emotional bond with your new life partner as you will both be two souls, with the same altruistic cause. In essnce, you'll be kindred spirits helping out mankind.

Ah, what a way to start off your new life together!

IRuleYouHard 10-04-2007 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think a weekend helping out inner city folks would be a fruitful adventure for you and your new life partner. You, people often take exotic trips, spend lots of money and consume, consume, consume for their honeymoons. I don't believe that this would be as enjoyable as serving food to the homeless. Starting off the homeless route will build a deep emotional bond with your new life partner as you will both be two souls, with the same altruistic cause. In essnce, you'll be kindred spirits helping out mankind.

Ah, what a way to start off your new life together!

[/ QUOTE ]
Pretty much the opposite of this sounds good.

chadmack 10-04-2007 09:28 PM

if you're looking for a simple beach destination for cheap, i reccomend myrtle beach, south carolina. nice beaches, good weather, realtivley close to where ur flying from so cheap flights, and i think you can find nicely priced hotels in the area. not very exotic, but it's a nice place and very relaxing imo

obiedman 10-04-2007 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you're looking for a simple beach destination for cheap, i reccomend myrtle beach, south carolina. nice beaches, good weather, realtivley close to where ur flying from so cheap flights, and i think you can find nicely priced hotels in the area. not very exotic, but it's a nice place and very relaxing imo

[/ QUOTE ]

chadmack, will you marry me and we can honeymoon there?

The Man Mulcahey 10-04-2007 09:31 PM

Go to the Aptos area of Santa Cruz, California. It's a really nice scenic place that's right on the beach. Or, just do a San Francisco tour. Go to Golden Gate Park for legal entertainment, or to china town for real entertainment.

chadmack 10-04-2007 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

chadmack, will you marry me and we can honeymoon there?

[/ QUOTE ]

if u pay me