Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   The Revolution - Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550895)

metsandfinsfan 11-27-2007 05:20 PM

Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

lastchance for the third wagon

metsandfinsfan 11-27-2007 05:22 PM

25 people

so we should do 12 books, 9 nich, 4 lastchance or something like that

fmxda 11-27-2007 05:23 PM

No one should be voting anyone besides nich/books/lc, we have a lot of info to go off of and one of nich/books is a guaranteed wolf, unlike your super soul read on day 2

GetThere1Time 11-27-2007 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
right, because bad lists and fighting lynches is totally unlike durron

[/ QUOTE ]

i was pushing kokiri late but i wanted durron dead over books for sure. Books late responses seemed like villager books to me plus i wanted to see what he wanted to come up with today. Durron making a list with 15 people on it and then saying he had to leave but showing back up when he gets 3 votes was not typical villager durron at all

[/ QUOTE ]

Durron was acting a little weird, sure, but we didnt really have time to discuss him. Personally I was trying to figure out if he actually believed what he was saying, then I went to watched Heroes, came back and he was dead. I love how that no matter how many games of WW we play, we still feel the need to change everything that's happened all day in the last 10 minutes before night.

Wolf and villager list still say the same. Add 2 more:

Kristiefix - Plenty of response to conversation re: flirting. Randomly pops back in later for the same reason. Makes a vote at the end of the day. And while this solely doesnt make her evil, it's the only thing she's posted and there's a good bit of it. If you're around to respond to this crap, then you're around to give input, which didnt happen. Neutral at best imo.

FCBL - Really weird vote on reno_expat today. More picture talk early. His level of participation isnt telling but the subject of it is strange to say the least. Weak suspicion bit worth mentioning.

GetThere1Time 11-27-2007 05:30 PM

books

forgot mah vote.

Our House 11-27-2007 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
books

forgot mah vote.

[/ QUOTE ]
books

Ditto.

fmxda 11-27-2007 05:32 PM

gt1t,

Did you read the entire thread? Any particular reason you decided to go the ever-wolfy path of 1) fluffy analysis 2) weak suspicions 3) totally unrelated vote?

metsandfinsfan 11-27-2007 05:35 PM

fmx,

you do agree that we should only be voting for books nich and lc, so why r u bitching at his vote?

GetThere1Time 11-27-2007 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
gt1t,

Did you read the entire thread? Any particular reason you decided to go the ever-wolfy path of 1) fluffy analysis 2) weak suspicions 3) totally unrelated vote?

[/ QUOTE ]

My analysis is hardly fluffy, thanks. I said my list didnt change. I added some [censored] too it and gave a reasons why. I voted for books which is obviously not unrelated. So... no.

Epicurus 11-27-2007 05:36 PM

ok, ill put a vote on nich then.