Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Imperium/Zangbezan situation going on (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=557737)

salesbeast 11-30-2007 02:45 AM

Imperium/Zangbezan situation going on

I have no idea if this is old here as I can't find a thread about it...but it seams Imp may have been caught cheating in a pretty big way. Even his so called friends are outing him..mattg said it was Imp that IM'd him after a HU battle vs a no name for a $17k Paris package and said "It was me that won it". If this is where poker is going I feel sick. Oh and a funny side note to all of this..Andy Mcleod is only 16...lol..found that to be quite funny that these high ranked players are throwing mud around the message boards. The latest is Imp is going to do an interview over the weekend over this and apparently there is lots to tel....stay tuned.

BluffTHIS! 11-30-2007 02:47 AM

Re: Imperium/Zangbezan situation going on

lay the pipe down and seek help

eMbAh 11-30-2007 02:49 AM

I have no idea what you are talking about ^_^

sapol 11-30-2007 03:07 AM

cheating live or cheating potripper style?

salesbeast 11-30-2007 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
cheating live or cheating potripper style?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like he bought the account of the FTP major winner and lots of other accusations.

Dakotasdad 11-30-2007 03:13 AM

www.pocketfives.com

Lol Tourney Donks

SenatorKevin 11-30-2007 03:18 AM

Apparently he took over BluffMagCV's account during the FTP 1m guarantee and took it down. FTP found out and DQ'd BluffMagCV and apparently banned Sorel.

this is according to: http://www.poker-king.com/poker-king...hp?article=314

salesbeast 11-30-2007 03:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
www.pocketfives.com

Lol Tourney Donks

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm...OK have no idea what p5's has to do with this and why tourney donks needed to be said as he is top 3 MTT online cashers last 1.5yrs and def worth a thread if hes being investigated for cheating or colluding.

ActionJeff 11-30-2007 03:20 AM

ugh

i posted this on p5s

Sorel is legit and I don't think people should be jumping to conclusions. This whole thing is only based upon the fact that Sorel hasn't played a tourney on FTP in several days and FTP wrote kongsgaard an email saying BluffMagCV sold his account to someone. For all we know, Sorel's account is frozen for being connected to the actual buyer, and has no involvement. The same thing happened to Stealthmunk and he was banned on FTP because he transferred large amounts of money with JJProdigy.

I'm not saying Sorel is innoceitn but I think you guys should lay off until more evidence is presented.

-Jeff

apefish 11-30-2007 03:25 AM

How do you square that up with what people like Waco have said in that thread Jeff?
and so people don't have to ask what I am referring to-

"from what I know, Imp took over on FTP for sure, and Chris was the one playing on stars...

I called him when he was at the FT of stars and said "ok who is playing for you?" and he told me he was, so I told him to type in something in the chat box about me and he immed did, so pretty sure it was him playing on stars... obv stars would have done something already if this wasn't the case..."

salesbeast 11-30-2007 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ugh

i posted this on p5s

Sorel is legit and I don't think people should be jumping to conclusions. This whole thing is only based upon the fact that Sorel hasn't played a tourney on FTP in several days and FTP wrote kongsgaard an email saying BluffMagCV sold his account to someone. For all we know, Sorel's account is frozen for being connected to the actual buyer, and has no involvement. The same thing happened to Stealthmunk and he was banned on FTP because he transferred large amounts of money with JJProdigy.

I'm not saying Sorel is innoceitn but I think you guys should lay off until more evidence is presented.

-Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

AJ you are right in your words..I posted as purely gossip at this point as when you bought your seat you said hey I bought it...Stars investigated then said you did nothing wrong. Sorel will come clean over this..but AJ you have to admit his words in his reply left so much to be said. If he does sit down with a mag to do the interview as he said then great. But some fellow top ranked players are saying some pretty harsh stuff against a supposed nice guy. I like you have met Sorel and find him to be an awsome guy..in Ireland he was truly the nicest guy.I hope there is no truth to this and he is proven inocent.

rounder00 11-30-2007 03:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ugh

i posted this on p5s

-Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

AJ you are right in your words..I posted as purely gossip at this point as when you bought your seat you said hey I bought it...Stars investigated then said you did nothing wrong. Sorel will come clean over this..but AJ you have to admit his words in his reply left so much to be said. If he does sit down with a mag to do the interview as he said then great. But some fellow top ranked players are saying some pretty harsh stuff against a supposed nice guy. I like you have met Sorel and find him to be an awsome guy..in Ireland he was truly the nicest guy.I hope there is no truth to this and he is proven inocent.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because they're [censored] morons. Look what Andy mcleod said. What a [censored] chode. Imper1um took advantage of me, when I was tilting and beat me hu. Sounds like the biggest pussy ever. I think everyone should hold off judgement, until he makes his interview. Stealthmunk got banned on FTP just for being associated with people.

apefish 11-30-2007 04:26 AM

I'd lump any group of people who knowingly associate with JJ thru their account into any group of morons.

McClown did provide a lol sidetrack in that thread though.

ActionJeff 11-30-2007 04:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ugh

i posted this on p5s

-Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no I see your point and obv things that were once allowed are not now.. I don't know if Sorel did anything and don't have more information than anyone else, I was jus making a general statement cuz this has kind of spun out of control on all the forums, maybe that is best though, idk

mcfc87 11-30-2007 05:17 AM

AJ multiaccounting forums. ive read about 10 differnt AJ posts now saying "no burning at the stake, wait for evidence"

rounder00 11-30-2007 05:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
AJ multiaccounting forums. ive read about 10 differnt AJ posts now saying "no burning at the stake, wait for evidence"

[/ QUOTE ]

that's because this is america, and not the soviet union. innocent until proven guilty douchebag

mcfc87 11-30-2007 05:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's because this is america, and not the soviet union. innocent until proven guilty douchebag

[/ QUOTE ]
yes glorious america where people call strangers douchebags on internent forums. GO USA!!!!

lol

Ansky 11-30-2007 05:44 AM

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/im...ca-Posters.jpg

Ship Ship McGipp 11-30-2007 06:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bones 11-30-2007 06:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure FTP isn't based in America...

yaaam1484 11-30-2007 06:12 AM

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/4289/winretrdpq2.jpg

imabigdeal 11-30-2007 06:13 AM

so retarded he can't even SPELL poker ^^^

Veecee 11-30-2007 06:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/4289/winretrdpq2.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
AAAA+++

zen_rounder 11-30-2007 06:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]LOL yes indeed.. erm whats that place called where they send people with no trial or legal recourse... oh yes Guantanamo bay.. innocent until proven guilty.. lee jones did an interesting interview just before the wcoop about all this impropriety in online poker by top pros. i cant find the link but it pretty much sums up allthe activity in recent events the wcoop M.E, ftp million tourny ect.sad to see it go this way [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

muxplust 11-30-2007 10:22 AM

:-( sorel :-(

StrongArm 11-30-2007 11:33 AM

everything makes sense now

Poopy_Pants 11-30-2007 11:43 AM

what are you talking about AJ. didnt you buy dim-tix acct in the million? you playing moral police is LOL!

Eagles 11-30-2007 02:04 PM

Offtopic rant,
Nothing bothers me more when people try to apply innocent until proven guilty to all facets of American life. It only matters in a court of law.

Todd Terry 11-30-2007 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Offtopic rant,
Nothing bothers me more when people try to apply innocent until proven guilty to all facets of American life. It only matters in a court of law.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT from a former criminal defense attorney. If your babysitter was charged with child molesting, I doubt you'd be calling him to watch your kids next Saturday.

And making public statements without addressing the main charges against you makes you look guilty as hell. Not to mention those saying wait for the evidence are going to be waiting forever, since the evidence, which is in control of an offshore quasi-legal poker site, is never going to be revealed.

jwc529 11-30-2007 02:56 PM

the lack of outrage/response from Vaughn/?Imper1um? that lost face and 200k+ is evidence enough.

smeeks 11-30-2007 02:58 PM

Like so many 2+2 threads, this one is getting way off track. The real issue is that Mizzi, regardless of how talented he may be, is a cheater. I don't care if he bought the account, was simply multiaccounting, does it occasionally, does it often, was the first time he did it.......to play more than one account in any tournament is cheating. Cheating warrants bans and ridicule and public knowledge. There is great freedom in being able to "rebuy". It is, again, cheating. Sad that so many of todays potential great players don't really GET this issue.

jwc529 11-30-2007 03:19 PM

nobody is defending him if he actually did it, only Vaughn is known as the cheater. You can't blame people that actually know Imper1um giving him the benefit of the doubt.

king333 11-30-2007 04:06 PM

<--sidetracking the thread http://slam.canoe.ca/WrestlingImages...an_hacksaw.jpg

budblown 11-30-2007 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
<--sidetracking the thread http://slam.canoe.ca/WrestlingImages...an_hacksaw.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO