Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Ask me about : coming out (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=482957)

LionelHutz00 08-21-2007 07:00 PM

Re: Ask me about : coming out

lol i knew that heaven's myst would derail this thread because he's a hateful childish [censored].

Vehn 08-21-2007 07:01 PM

Ask me about : making an ask me thread and then disappearing

Chump Change 08-21-2007 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
look who posted it dude, some [censored] cokehead, YES I LIKE GUYS SO I TELL EVERYONE ON A MESSAGE BOARD THAT IM A GAY HATER.

id rather be attached by chains to two cars and ripped in half then be gay or interact sexually with a man

[/ QUOTE ]

And there you have it. LOLOLOOL gave him a custom title?

Heavens_Myst 08-21-2007 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
look who posted it dude, some [censored] cokehead, YES I LIKE GUYS SO I TELL EVERYONE ON A MESSAGE BOARD THAT IM A GAY HATER.

id rather be attached by chains to two cars and ripped in half then be gay or interact sexually with a man

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...btw lionel hutz you're an idiot and i disagree with every view u have of life

Chump Change 08-21-2007 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I don't like pedophiles hence I am a pedophile. That stuff is such a crock of [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

But see, even your speech betrays you.

There is a big difference between 'not liking' gay people and being disgusted/grossed out/whatev by gay sex. I'd might barf if I saw some tag team ass pounding but that has nothing to do with not liking the people or condemning the act. DUCY?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention the analogy between pedophilia and homosexuality.

Chump Change 08-21-2007 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OOOOH MMMYY GOOOOODDDDDD THIS ARGUMENT IS [censored] BORING. CAN WE GET BACK TO THE POINT OF THE THREAD PLEASE

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, we were hoping kolo, a real live certified bona fide gay, would jump in the middle of the arugment and make it all worthwhile but no dice.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's taking the L to the Belmont stop, amirite? AMIRITE?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya rly. If I see him at Club Berlin later on i'll tell him to get back to the thread.

Cuz I totally go there every night, ldo.

Jay Riall 08-21-2007 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...btw lionel hutz you're an idiot and i disagree with every view u have of life

[/ QUOTE ]

Even the view on baseball bats in women's [censored]? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Heavens_Myst 08-21-2007 07:10 PM

i like u tho jay http://static.flickr.com/60/201007926_a74c2c11b1_o.jpg

Jay Riall 08-21-2007 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I don't like pedophiles hence I am a pedophile. That stuff is such a crock of [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

But see, even your speech betrays you.

There is a big difference between 'not liking' gay people and being disgusted/grossed out/whatev by gay sex. I'd might barf if I saw some tag team ass pounding but that has nothing to do with not liking the people or condemning the act. DUCY?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention the analogy between pedophilia and homosexuality.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok bad comparison, but that theory is still a load of crap. Probably 90% of all guys I know have a dislike for gay people on some level. I highly doubt a big majority of the are latent gays or w/e.

sethypooh21 08-21-2007 07:27 PM

I always thought H-Myst sucked as a poster, but couldn't really put my finger on why. Thankfully, he has provided a very thorough demonstration of asshattery, so I no longer have to wonder about that.