Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   assani ruining the SE forum (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534345)

Pudge714 11-20-2007 04:15 AM

Re: assani ruining the SE forum

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think your sticky a pretty bad conclusion your choices are

[/ QUOTE ]
Is our children learning?

[/ QUOTE ]
I reread that and have no idea what I was trying to say.

MEbenhoe 11-20-2007 08:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MEb,
A) Temp/perma/IP Ban trolls
B) Ban people complaining about trolls.
I do agree the notify mod button is underused, but I don't think you want to read all of PLO8's posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

i used the notify moderator post about PLO8 weeks ago and nothing was done.

the SE forum requires like no modding and yet even the little that it does need is bad. amazing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't seen the guy do anything ridiculous yet. Mostly its been more like PLO8 makes ridiculous homer/biased comment, a couple people go OMG BAN!!! which of course results in a similarly poor response from him back to the person asking for him to be banned.

I've said it before, I'm not gonna ban someone just for having an extremely biased and incorrect point of view. If this thing means every one of his posts gets notified to me, then if he is as bad as you claim he will get banned soon enough, and less threads will get derailed.

mbillie1 11-20-2007 09:49 AM

fwiw I think PLO8 is funny... ppl need to loosen up a bit in SE from time to time lol

Dudd 11-20-2007 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/4...inacopyob0.jpg

Triumph36 11-20-2007 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MEb,
A) Temp/perma/IP Ban trolls
B) Ban people complaining about trolls.
I do agree the notify mod button is underused, but I don't think you want to read all of PLO8's posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

i used the notify moderator post about PLO8 weeks ago and nothing was done.

the SE forum requires like no modding and yet even the little that it does need is bad. amazing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't seen the guy do anything ridiculous yet. Mostly its been more like PLO8 makes ridiculous homer/biased comment, a couple people go OMG BAN!!! which of course results in a similarly poor response from him back to the person asking for him to be banned.

I've said it before, I'm not gonna ban someone just for having an extremely biased and incorrect point of view. If this thing means every one of his posts gets notified to me, then if he is as bad as you claim he will get banned soon enough, and less threads will get derailed.

[/ QUOTE ]

i've been on enough forums to know that eventually a poster like this will get banned, so why not just get it over with?

you can't just ignore him, because everyone quotes him to disagree.

Troll_Inc 11-20-2007 08:14 PM

there's over 200+ posts and unless there is some conclusive evidence that Assani ruined the SE forum, this thread should be locked.

mbillie1 11-20-2007 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
there's over 200+ posts and unless there is some conclusive evidence that Assani ruined the SE forum, this thread should be locked.

[/ QUOTE ]

This blatant naysaying is proof that Assani has ruined the SE forum, thread remains open for further evidence imo

Troll_Inc 11-20-2007 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This blatant naysaying is proof that Assani has ruined the SE forum, thread remains open for further evidence imo

[/ QUOTE ]

Iron, I know you are a poor-man's sub for Haven, but do the right thing and lock this one down.

MuresanForMVP 11-21-2007 05:06 PM

Yes, this should be locked and another thread entitled "***Official Assani Fisher is the best SE Poster***" should be created.