Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Books and Publications (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Six out of Six (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=502840)

Mason Malmuth 09-17-2007 06:10 AM

Six out of Six

Hi Everyone:

I don't know how long this will last since it gets updated every hour, but at this very moment the top 6 selling poker books on Amazon are all ours (and we have 7 out of the top 10 as well as 9 out of the top 15).

Here's the list.

Thanks to everyone for all the support.

Best wishes,
Mason

Niediam 09-17-2007 06:22 AM

Re: Six out of Six

I'm surprised that Sit 'N Go Stratigy is apparently outselling Professional No Limit Hold'em... and how in the world does Theory of Poker not have a five star rating? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Mason Malmuth 09-17-2007 06:30 AM

Hi Niediam:

Actually Professional No-Limit Hold 'em: Volume I has been outselling Sit 'n Go Strategy. It's only the last day or so that their order has changed on Amazon. It might be reflecting the possibility that those who bought Professional No-Limit Hold 'em: Volume I are now returning to purchase the sit 'n go book.

Best wishes,
Mason

dirty banana2007 09-17-2007 01:56 PM

How an earth is supersystem 1 still on that list? (and at number 9 too!)...

deacsoft 09-17-2007 02:03 PM

Great news. I anticipate that upcoming 2+2 books will only add to that list.

Mike Gallo 09-17-2007 02:20 PM

Mason,

Congratulations !

What else would you expect when you offer the best in the industry?

Farfenugen 09-17-2007 02:52 PM

This does not surprise me. I can count on one hand the number of poker books not published by 2p2 that are worth my money.

Congratulations to 2p2! I honestly don't think there would be anyone filling the void if we didn't have you guys.

I wonder how long HoH has been at #1 on the list? It'd be neat to find out if maybe it has been #1 in its category for longer than any book ever. I remember reading it while at the hospital for my father's surgery over three years ago.

amplify 09-17-2007 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder how long HoH has been at #1 on the list? It'd be neat to find out if maybe it has been #1 in its category for longer than any book ever.

[/ QUOTE ]
It may be the bible of tournament poker, but my guess is the actual bible still has an edge.

MicroBob 09-17-2007 06:42 PM

Mason - at this hour you now hold down 7 of the top 7 spots.

8-14 are all non 2+2 books.

You are kicking their respective butts.

I guess I'm a little surprised that Stox's book is all the way down to 32nd so soon after coming out but I guess limit poker just ain't such a hot topic these days.

Also, Playing Blackjack as a Business is somehow 96th among best-selling poker books.

jfk 09-17-2007 07:49 PM

Noticed that regular 2+2 contributor Aaron Brown made the list at #25 with his "Poker Face of Wall Street".