Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Biggest crime you've ever committed? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=185)

BearHustler 08-05-2005 08:02 AM

Biggest crime you\'ve ever committed?

Inspired by Kleptons post in general THE.

I've stolen some bikes too, started a fire, sold some weed.

Anyone done worse? Anyone here never done anything wrong?

Sponger. 08-05-2005 08:04 AM

Re: Biggest crime you\'ve ever committed?

I've killed about 35 teenage boys and buried them under my house.

Don't tell anyone.

Sponger. 08-05-2005 08:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Btw, like I tried to point out in the other thread, stealing bikes in Isla Vista (town next to UCSB) is about extremely minor and weak. Its pretty bad that he was stealing so many and selling them, but if you actually lived there you'd realize that the ammount of people who steal bikes is insane. I honestly only know a few people who HAVENT stolen 1 bike in their life.

08-05-2005 08:08 AM

i got caught doing 65 in a 55 zone once. cost me $150.

BearHustler 08-05-2005 08:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Btw, like I tried to point out in the other thread, stealing bikes in Isla Vista (town next to UCSB) is about extremely minor and weak. Its pretty bad that he was stealing so many and selling them, but if you actually lived there you'd realize that the ammount of people who steal bikes is insane. I honestly only know a few people who HAVENT stolen 1 bike in their life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only stole them in my college town as well. I like to think of a college town as a "bike pool". I invested two bikes into the pool (they were stolen), before I started taking some back. Never did that in my hometown.

TStoneMBD 08-05-2005 08:15 AM

a couple of years ago i purchased some rare cigars that were worth alot of money and had them insured from fire among other things.

i smoked the cigars and after i finished i tried to sue the insurance company because my cigars caught on fire and were burned. they refused to pay and i took them to court.

the judge ruled that i was entitled to $15,000 compensation from the insurance company because despite the fact that i had smoked my own cigars, they were in fact insured against fire. the insurance company paid the check immediately.

shortly after cashing the check, the insurance company had 2 police officers come and arrest me for 24 counts of arson. i was convicted of intentionally burning insured property and was sentenced to a 24 month sentence but was let out after 6 months on parole.

billyjex 08-05-2005 08:23 AM

wtf? that sounds too weird to be true

BearHustler 08-05-2005 08:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf? that sounds too weird to be true

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a good story though [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

RubberDucky 08-05-2005 08:34 AM

assault charge

Barrett's Last Privateer 08-05-2005 08:35 AM

It's a kcufing Brad Paisley song, if nothing else!

Rekcuf!