Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Of all the Republican Candidates, who is the stupidest? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=410928)

BIG NIGE 05-24-2007 02:05 PM

Of all the Republican Candidates, who is the stupidest?

The ten candidates in ehd ebate:

Rudy Giuliani
Mitt Romney
John McCain
Ron Paul
Tom Tancredo
Tommy Thompson
Jim Gilmore
Mike Huckabee
Duncan Hunter
Sam Brownback

My personal vote goes to Brownback, I mean honestly how could someone be so morally corrupted that they talk about God's beautiful child at a national debate that's supposed to be grounded in objectivity and reason (hence the title "debate). It's just unfathomable how retardo he is.

niss 05-24-2007 02:14 PM

Re: Of all the Republican Candidates, who is the stupidest?

Oh, the irony.

pokerbobo 05-24-2007 02:16 PM

Why seperate the parties for this question?

I gotta go with Hillary....she said in her book that she had no idea about Bill's womanizing. Assuming she is not lying....she must be the dumbest woman on Earth.

latefordinner 05-24-2007 02:22 PM

I'm not sure how anyone can make a call about "stupidity". Probably most of the candidates are not stupid.

In terms of candidates I fear the most - Rudy is at the top of the list by a wide margin. Broken window theory on a nationwide level = prison industrial complex and military state go go go

BIG NIGE 05-24-2007 02:29 PM

Yeah I was trying to differentiate between a stupid candidate and a legitimate threat. For instance, Dick Cheney is frightening, while George Bush is just retardo.

Also the reason I limited it to Republicans is because they've had the only debates thus far

As far as Hillary's book, I think it's a pretty big assumption that she is not lying. I mean, she was probably already considering running for President at that point (I assume you mean her most recent book) so you can't expect a tell-all soul-baring life story.

latefordinner 05-24-2007 02:33 PM

No, dems have had a debate too, did you miss the Gravel moments?

It's hard to tell is GWB is actually, say, less intelligent than average. I would doubt it, I think most of it is just a show.

Honestly, I don't follow presidential politics closely enough to know or care one way or another. Whoever they vote for, we'll remain in a corporate aristocracy.

UATrewqaz 05-24-2007 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also the reason I limited it to Republicans is because they've had the only debates thus far

[/ QUOTE ]

April 26, 2007

Democrats Debate in South Carolina

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18352397/ - Transcript

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18326264/ - Story

pokerbobo 05-24-2007 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I was trying to differentiate between a stupid candidate and a legitimate threat. For instance, Dick Cheney is frightening, while George Bush is just retardo.

As far as Hillary's book, I think it's a pretty big assumption that she is not lying. I mean, she was probably already considering running for President at that point (I assume you mean her most recent book) so you can't expect a tell-all soul-baring life story.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK...so assume she is lying....she is stupid to think any objective, informed person would believe that load of crap.

nietzreznor 05-24-2007 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In terms of candidates I fear the most - Rudy is at the top of the list by a wide margin. Broken window theory on a nationwide level = prison industrial complex and military state go go go

[/ QUOTE ]

For a while, Hilary was my #1 most feared candidate, but I'm starting to agree that Guliani is even worse...

BIG NIGE 05-24-2007 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK...so assume she is lying....she is stupid to think any objective, informed person would believe that load of crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Newsflash: most voters are neither objective nor informed.