Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=529488)

KurtSF 11-07-2007 03:11 PM

Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

Hey, I know datamining is kosher, but isn't sharing the HHs with others against the ToS?

Also, doesn't AP and UB explicitly allow multiple accounts (up to 3 IIRC) per person?

AbreuTime 11-07-2007 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know what you are saying, but the data we were shown earlier in the thread was NOT identical, only very similar.

[/ QUOTE ]
Most players with a bot would probably play without the bot at times. The stats are the not the only piece of the puzzle.

gehrig 11-07-2007 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But worse beatme1 hasn’t been playing in the past few months! In no small part due to his efforts, she's been banned!

[/ QUOTE ]
um, how does that mean that beatme1 doesnt play exactly like pokergirl z and grego?

[ QUOTE ]
Gehrig “flip flops” on Daurgman:

[/ QUOTE ]
see i admit when im wrong because i'm honest

[ QUOTE ]
He had no evidence that daurgman is poker girl but he said it anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL you have no idea what i do know and what i don't know

[ QUOTE ]
And he's been trying to bring Beatme back into this even though she's been gone for 6 months.

[/ QUOTE ]
um, maybe because beatme is the same person as poker girl z? maybe that is kind of relevant?

[ QUOTE ]
I think he does accuse people if he thinks he can get away with it and it benefits him financially to do so.

[/ QUOTE ]
do u even contend any specific point of mine?

[ QUOTE ]
Even though he just admitted he's not sure if Daurgman and Poker Girl are linked.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, I am sure they are linked.

[ QUOTE ]
It is clear after some analysis of FT HU players that this is complete [censored] that he expects to never be called on. (In other words, he’s lying with statistics.)

[/ QUOTE ]
How many players did you wade through to find 4 that act like that? 150 maybe? Who's being intellectually dishonest again?

[ QUOTE ]
It should also be noted that PokerGirl z and Greggo both have about a 6% check statistic here, which would appear to differentiate them from Daurgman.

[/ QUOTE ]
There's three type of accounts. There's the old bots that were banned. There's the new bots that appear to have been banned. And there's the bot maker/buyer accounts.

[ QUOTE ]
Nevertheless if he wants to argue that the check-flop-after-preflop-raise-percentage statistic is a good way to find bots, note that Gehrig’s 3.1% is very similar to FinddaGrind’s ($722,000 in 3 months) 2.54%. Freedom25’s ($449,000 in 3 months) 3.93% and qsdaddy’s 2.44%. Are they all the same??? My database shows that Gerhig has never played a hand with neither FindaGrind nor Freedom25! They must be bots! FTP should seize their accounts and "reimburse the victims”! I bet they could scoop over 2 million this way!

[/ QUOTE ]
Well I won't be responding to any more of your posts. Can you just tell me if your name is Lisa?

MicroBob 11-07-2007 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

But worse beatme1 hasn’t been playing in the past few months! In no small part due to his efforts, she's been banned!

um, how does that mean that beatme1 doesnt play exactly like pokergirl z and grego?

[/ QUOTE ]

you said that in the last few months all of those players have been playing pretty much exactly the same.
Since one of those players wasn't even playing AT ALL the last few months then obviously this is impossible.

The poster is finding an issue with your claim based on a semantical error.
I saw that and mostly thought the same thing but I assumed you meant that all of those players in the past few months, and the way beatme1 USED to play back when he was actually playing, are all almost identical.

but I don't blame that poster for pointing out that beatme1 can't be playing so similarly the past few months if that account hasn't been playing at all.

___1___ 11-07-2007 04:38 PM

Reading through some posts its pretty clear that

beatme1 = SillySal = Tetrahedron

While I initially wasn't sure whether she was using some form of artifical intelligence assistance I have now been convinced.

gehrig 11-07-2007 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

you said that in the last few months all of those players have been playing pretty much exactly the same.

[/ QUOTE ]
i didnt articulate myself clearly

daurgman used to play a certain way 8 or so months ago. then he took a break soon after the bots were banned and came back. i maent that say that the 'new' daurgman played like those other accounts always played. afterwards i backed off the assertion that the 'new' daurgman played like them tho.

syncmaster 11-07-2007 06:03 PM

Cliff notes after she got banned? Why is this still on page 1?

BurnleyMik 11-07-2007 06:54 PM

If sillysal had been a successful HU player why use a bot?

The Op said they had been playing on Full Tilt for 2 years and is that they only used a bot recently??? What would be the need to take the risk if they were already successful? Or was it that it took Full Tilt 2 full years to catch OP?

Tachyon 11-07-2007 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

beatme1 = SillySal = Tetrahedron

[/ QUOTE ]

Mods, can you verify this via IP etc?

___1___ 11-07-2007 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If sillysal had been a successful HU player why use a bot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Many possible reasons. Maybe she got greedy and to get more hands in used the assistance of a bot. Maybe she had side projects she wanted pursue and maintaining a particular lifestyle would have required her to play too much. Again, pure speculation but there are many reasons.

[ QUOTE ]
The Op said they had been playing on Full Tilt for 2 years and is that they only used a bot recently???

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think anyone but OP really knows what the timeline for any bot usage actually is/was.

[ QUOTE ]
What would be the need to take the risk if they were already successful?

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, could be greed, could be interest in other pursuits, could be a bunch of things. FWIW, OP definitely sounds very intelligent and for those persons poker can get boring pretty quickly. So what do you do if playing poker for however many hours a day just becomes plain boring but your other interest wouldn't provide you with nearly the same lifestyle as poker? Again, just wild speculation.

[ QUOTE ]
Or was it that it took Full Tilt 2 full years to catch OP?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets just say before Crazy Mike first went public on his website with the original mid/high HU limit bots, FT probably had no interest in actively tracking down bots (or so I have heard).