Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   *** OFFICIAL HOTTEST 2+2er NOMINATION THREAD *** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=542053)

4_2_it 11-09-2007 10:01 AM

*** OFFICIAL HOTTEST 2+2er NOMINATION THREAD ***

The people have spoken. It’s time for another Hottest 2+2er Competition. Anyone who is interested in participating should post one picture in this thread. It is not one that has to be used in the competition. After all the contestants are identified, I will start a preliminary voting thread (mid-next week).

You may nominate any current poster as long as the picture posted is one that has already posted on 2+2. Each contestant must agree in this thread (or via PM to me) to participate before he/she will be considered entered. If there is someone you feel should be in the competition, PM me and I will contact him or her.

THE RULES

First, a preliminary competition will be held. All interested competitors will be entered in a poll. The top 3 vote getters will advance to the finals.

For the preliminary competition, each participate will submit 2 pictures to me via PM (Finals will work the same way). One picture should be an unobstructed shot of the head/face (the facebook shot). The other should be a full body shot (clothed/bikini/whatever/must be SFW). The contestants will then be free to post as many other photos as they wish in the voting thread.

Voting will start 24 hours after the thread is created to allow contestants to post additional pictures and lobby for votes (should they choose). NOTE: There is no requirement to do anything other than send me 2 pictures to participate.

Forum members will then vote for the hottest. Criteria that members should consider (i.e. hotness factor) include looks, posting 'personality' and whatever else the member feels gives a contestant hotness.

The voting will be open for at least 4-5 days to give everyone time to review all pictorial evidence and make an informed decision.

WHO IS ELIGIBLE

I will limit participation to posters with something like 300 or more posts or those who have been registered for at least 6 months. These are just guidelines and not hard and fast rules. Let's just say that if you regged last month and have 50 posts, you can wait until next year. PM me if you fall outside these guidelines and still wish to participate. The contest is meant to be open to posters who have made a contribution to the forums.

CATEGORIES

For now there will be two divisions:

Women – Open division (open to all 18 and up)
Men - Open division (open to all 18 and up)

An over 30 (or 35) division will be added if enough contestants step forward. You may only participate in one category.

DECORUM

Oh yeah, the point of this is to admire the hotness of our fellow posters. Any comments not made in this spirit will be removed and the offending poster risks a time-out. If you plan to insult any of contestants I recommend you not post. This thread will be modded more heavily than normal. Some of you may not like that, but I really don’t care. I want every potential contestant to feel that he/she will be treated with dignity and respect.

The goal is to make this fun for both the participants and the voting public. Anyone who ‘rains on the parade’ will not be invited to the post event photo shoot/Jell-O wrestling competition.

Okay, let the nominations begin!

mbillie1 11-09-2007 10:02 AM

Re: *** OFFICIAL HOTTEST 2+2er NOMINATION THREAD ***

I nominate Fast Food Knight for hottest female 2+2er

En Passant 11-09-2007 10:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I nominate Fast Food Knight for hottest female 2+2er

[/ QUOTE ]

don't know who this is, but i trust your vote

Fast Food Knight 11-09-2007 10:19 AM

EDIT: Nevermind, I get it. I'm not going first.

also, [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] mbillie

mbillie1 11-09-2007 10:22 AM

FFK,

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]infinity obv

Also I'm pretty sure this thread is just a clever ploy to get you to post pictures, thereby annointing you hottest female 2p2er

edit: and don't let that stop you obv...

mbillie1 11-09-2007 10:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also, [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] mbillie

[/ QUOTE ]

bump

4_2_it 11-09-2007 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Or all the self-nominees in this thread will be entered into the preliminary and from THAT, 3 finalists will be chosen?

[/ QUOTE ]

This one. I will rephrase it. Obviously if we get 10-15 competitors we need to select 3 finalists.

Suigin406 11-09-2007 10:51 AM

btw, does tennenbaum still post much on 2p2??

Droogie 11-09-2007 10:55 AM

This thread has serious OOT circle jerk potential.

Vavavoom 11-09-2007 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread has serious OOT circle jerk potential.

[/ QUOTE ]

That said - I'll nominate myself !

Georgia Avenue 11-09-2007 10:57 AM

No she doesn't. AFAIK this is a moot contest for the chicks, since only Octopi and FFK really still post here, and they are probably loathe to go HUHU.

Anyway, wtf is up with the "maybe" on the 30+ division? If I have to compete against teenagers, I'd rather not be embarrassed.

So I'll only participate if DBZ nominates me. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

CappyAA 11-09-2007 11:00 AM

Alright alright - I'll nominate Miss Chris only b/c no one else besides FFK and Octopi have been mentioned yet.

I'll also nominate GA. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Gildwulf 11-09-2007 11:00 AM

i nominate ga and ddy for the oldschool 30+ division

CappyAA 11-09-2007 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
btw, does tennenbaum still post much on 2p2??

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think so - I think she has a man so she doesn't bother herself with us interweb degens. She was awesome too.

Suigin406 11-09-2007 11:03 AM

sux, she was a good poster with solid looks ldo

Fast Food Knight 11-09-2007 11:03 AM

I don't like that only contestants can post pics of themselves. I think any pic posted on twoplustwo of someone that you want to nominate should be fair game... then, that person can either accept or decline the nomination.

mbillie1 11-09-2007 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't like that only contestants can post pics of themselves. I think any pic posted on twoplustwo of someone that you want to nominate should be fair game... then, that person can either accept or decline the nomination.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. PM me some pics of you to post ldo.

I'll actually consider entering this just to get the ball rolling (albeit with little to no chance to win) fwiw, if I can convince someone in the office to take pictures of me today (since I happen to look particularly good today, haha)

Fast Food Knight 11-09-2007 11:06 AM

I have seen pics and agree.

I NOMINATE MBILLIE

Suigin406 11-09-2007 11:06 AM

i'd join...to provide the humour

solids 11-09-2007 11:07 AM

Yawn.

Considering that 2 out of the 3 hottest females on 2p2 don't post here anymore, this is going to be a massive blowout. Hottest male will likely be closer, but who gives a [censored] about that category? This whole thing is stupid, imo.

Fast Food Knight 11-09-2007 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yawn.

Considering that 2 out of the 3 hottest females on 2p2 don't post here anymore, this is going to be a massive blowout. Hottest male will likely be closer, but who gives a [censored] about that category? This whole thing is stupid, imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I thought there were a bunch of new people that were going to participate.

4_2_it 11-09-2007 11:17 AM

Alright, anyone can nominate as long as the picture they post is one already posted on 2+2. I don't want somebody facebook account re-posted here without their permission.

GA -- I am hopeful that we can have a +30 division. I just want to make sure we get at least 4-5 people interested in doing it.

solids 11-09-2007 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yawn.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I thought there were a bunch of new people that were going to participate.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are, but this will still be a blowout.

But I retract my original statement. I don't want to rain on any parades. Plus, more pictures of FFK, so game on. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

CappyAA 11-09-2007 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FFK - sounds like you really want to win this thing [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Are we gonna get a trophy made up to send to the winner? I'd throw in money for that.

Poofler 11-09-2007 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FFK - sounds like you really want to win this thing [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Are we gonna get a trophy made up to send to the winner? I'd throw in money for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be hilarious... I'd chip in only if the winner promised to show friends visiting their house the trophy and post TRs.

CappyAA 11-09-2007 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be hilarious... I'd chip in only if the winner promised to show friends visiting their house the trophy and post TRs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, that'd be great. I'm picturing showing your friends the trophy with the reaction of - "Congratulations, you're the hottest person to post on an internet poker forum"

mbillie1 11-09-2007 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have seen pics and agree.

I NOMINATE MBILLIE

[/ QUOTE ]

Nomination dutifully accepted to Get The Ball Rolling and make people post pics (mostly to make FFK post pics, or pm them to me, or deliver them in person, whatever's most convenient, you know)

***DISCLAIMER***
I am not expecting to win this, nor do I think I'm particularly hot, but here are some pics anyway. Maybe nobody else will enter and I'll win by default, then there'd be some sort of mandatory 2+2 King/Queen business that would further cement my reputation as, er, well probably just a tool but whatever [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] also, I just took all of these myself, on my phone, at work. Note the different expressions, demonstrating my emotive range.

Without further ado...

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9125/mark7tc3.jpg
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/2636/mark8yy8.jpg
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/594/mark2bh7.jpg
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1170/mark1wy1.jpg
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1735/mark3pf0.jpg
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/7139/mark4yc0.jpg
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/9534/mark5pm5.jpg
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5066/mark6zl0.jpg

Vavavoom 11-09-2007 11:51 AM

Lol @ Mbillie....

As long as Chuddo/Dan Bright/Whoisthadrizzle keep off this thread...I have it locked up !

A S U 11-09-2007 11:57 AM

nice herpes

mbillie1 11-09-2007 11:58 AM

teh herp is hard to cure [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] valtrex ftl

Georgia Avenue 11-09-2007 12:03 PM

I nominate Edd.

Suigin406 11-09-2007 12:18 PM

man, mbillie, u crack me and as a mets fan, u've got my vote

CappyAA 11-09-2007 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I nominate Edd.

[/ QUOTE ]

2nd

CappyAA 11-09-2007 12:24 PM

You all are lucky I don't post the pic of me and Phil Gordon or I'd win the whole thing [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

mbillie1 11-09-2007 12:35 PM

the verdict on mbillie so far:

no: 1
yes: 1
herpes: 1

this is pretty much the spread I expected...

Fast Food Knight 11-09-2007 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

yes: 2

[/ QUOTE ]

Conspire 11-09-2007 12:38 PM

I have never seen a picture of FastFoodKnight, is it ok for me to ask someone to pm me a reason to say I should nominate her?

mbillie1 11-09-2007 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

yes: 2

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
quality over quantity... and right now I've got the most quality vote amiright??

ahnuld 11-09-2007 12:44 PM

billie, I think you should spike your hair or use gel or something

mbillie1 11-09-2007 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
billie, I think you should spike your hair or use gel or something

[/ QUOTE ]

I hafta wake up at like 6:30 am to get to work... and nobody hot works here... just not worth it tbh, better off totally buzzing it imo but I'm too lazy to get regular haircuts, so I just let it mellow usually. Gel/spikey is so much work, and pretty teh ghey tbh. Skull cap ftw.