Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535766)

whyzze 11-23-2007 08:47 PM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

[ QUOTE ]
:) all good

now can anyone answer me this, a question in reference to the mentoring thread in BBV...

Why exactly were there players who already play high stakes applying for it? Its been bugging me

[/ QUOTE ]

i would guess because they are only beating their level for 0-1bb/100 or something.

I think uNL would be shocked to see what the average 2p2 winrate is.

monkover 11-23-2007 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

now can anyone answer me this, a question in reference to the mentoring thread in BBV...

Why exactly were there players who already play high stakes applying for it? Its been bugging me

[/ QUOTE ]

well i think that they thought they could get something out of it... but none of them was taken anyways i think...
ißm so jelous you made it! But even without the menotring by the time i´m leaving school that´s in august i´m positive that i´ll be playing >600nl

ShipitFMA 11-23-2007 08:51 PM

I don't think i'd be shocked, but i do believe there are a lot of uNLer's with pretty skewed ideas of what a sustainable winrate can be.

Who was it who was saying that they saw a huuuuuge FTP db and only saw a small amount of decent winners (4-6ptbb)

ShipitFMA 11-23-2007 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well i think that they thought they could get something out of it... but none of them was taken anyways i think...
ißm so jelous you made it! But even without the menotring by the time i´m leaving school that´s in august i´m positive that i´ll be playing >600nl

[/ QUOTE ]

At this point in time I'm not even sure I want to be playing as high as 600nl. Right now my ultimate goal is to be at 200nl by the end of February with a decent winrate / hourly.

I want to be able to not have to worry about money all throughout the time I'm at UNI.

corsakh 11-23-2007 08:57 PM

AK < QJ for 1.5BI preflop
Looks like it is going to be a long session on that table.

kolotoure 11-23-2007 09:02 PM

monk i have never played hulhe but a lot of 2+2 seems to think it is unbeatable because of the rake

Bantam222 11-23-2007 09:07 PM

I won $40 playing some guy 2-4 HU horse yesterday. I had to stop when it got to the razz round because I wasn't sure if ace was low and was to lazy to check somewhere lol

ICMoney 11-23-2007 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if one more tagtard calls a 3bet and flops a set against me i'm going to light my room on fire.

[/ QUOTE ]

With your gf still in the room?

ICMoney 11-23-2007 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think i'd be shocked, but i do believe there are a lot of uNLer's with pretty skewed ideas of what a sustainable winrate can be.

Who was it who was saying that they saw a huuuuuge FTP db and only saw a small amount of decent winners (4-6ptbb)

[/ QUOTE ]

me

corsakh 11-23-2007 09:27 PM

I am pretty sure most people are in 2-3ptbb range. Some good ones are in 5-7.