Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535766)

Wilpro 11-20-2007 12:58 PM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

Would be cool if someone would make a video where they run really really bad. It kind of untilts me a bit when i see others run bad too, knowing i aint the only one [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

wingchunflush 11-20-2007 01:00 PM

I should have recorded my session last night, would have made your year

Spurious 11-20-2007 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would be cool if someone would make a video where they run really really bad. It kind of untilts me a bit when i see others run bad too, knowing i aint the only one [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

never happens

you play good most of the times in videos
if you would play your A game all the time, you would probably have little variance

whyzze 11-20-2007 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

never happens

if you would play your A game all the time, you would probably have little variance

[/ QUOTE ]

running bad and playing bad are 2 different things. but they usually do accompany each other.

fozzy71 11-20-2007 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

never happens

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Record every poker session, pretending you are coaching.
2. Buy extra hard-drive for all your poker videos.
3. Start a new site to compete with CardRunners/StoxPoker (that us broke-degens can actually afford to subscribe to).
4. ?????
5. Profit.

Wilpro 11-20-2007 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

never happens

[/ QUOTE ]

3. Start a new site to compete with CardRunners/StoxPoker (that us broke-degens can actually afford to subscribe to).
4. ?????
5. Profit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol 1 25nl buyin a month, i subscribe just to jerk off to Brain's smooth smooth voice, the poker is just a nice extra.

Someone should set up a Micro limit video site, could really exploit some of the regs who post vids [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Spurious 11-20-2007 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

never happens

[/ QUOTE ]

4. Getting tired of recording, so your videos start to suck.
5. ?????
6. Profit.

[/ QUOTE ]

tehDiceman 11-20-2007 01:53 PM

im back in black. havent been able to play much this month. my fire to play has subsided a bit and i moved on to other stuff. im back though now that my schedule has worked out the kinks.

monkover 11-20-2007 02:10 PM

can any1 please auickly give me the link for making a video... i´m bored so ill just do now.

monkover 11-20-2007 02:13 PM

k got it already