Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535766)

WHITEBOYAEHS 11-30-2007 05:11 PM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

whenever i make a graph it graphs from when i wasnt running fulltilt as administrator....any thoughts guys??

C4LL4W4Y 11-30-2007 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Aj hand I posted. TWP said I should fold, because my line looked like an ace so villain shouldnt be bluffing. So lets say I am villain, and I know that you have the ace and are capable of laying down hands. Wouldnt it then be +EV to bluff, because villain would think that I should rarely be bluffing?

[/ QUOTE ]

only if you know villain is capable of laying down an A...and if you think that a decent chunk of his range are A's.

fozzy71 11-30-2007 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
is there a november graph thread out yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

yup page 1

[/ QUOTE ]

Edit display preferences for fozzy71

"Total posts to show on one page when viewing a post in flat mode (default is 10) - 30"

"Total parent posts to show per page: (default is 10) - 30"

creamfillin 11-30-2007 05:48 PM

Anyone here have an account for leggopoker? If so how are the quality/helpfulness of the videos?

jk1986 11-30-2007 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
whenever i make a graph it graphs from when i wasnt running fulltilt as administrator....any thoughts guys??

[/ QUOTE ]
Vista FTL

jk1986 11-30-2007 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone here have an account for leggopoker? If so how are the quality/helpfulness of the videos?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't but have heard so many good reviews that I'm considering ditching cardrunners for it.

In fact, not sure if it'd be legit but leggopoker should waive the sign up or something for people that quit CR for them; that'd be awesome.

derosnec 11-30-2007 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i love it.

at first i thought since videos are 100nl +, there might be some problems with applying to 50nl and lower, but so far every cash video has been applicable. the reasoning is top notch, and this is coming from someone who has been a member of, and watched a ton videos on, CR.

WHITEBOYAEHS 11-30-2007 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Aj hand I posted. TWP said I should fold, because my line looked like an ace so villain shouldnt be bluffing. So lets say I am villain, and I know that you have the ace and are capable of laying down hands. Wouldnt it then be +EV to bluff, because villain would think that I should rarely be bluffing?

[/ QUOTE ]

against most unl players i dont think this problem arises too often lol

WHITEBOYAEHS 11-30-2007 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Vista FTL

[/ QUOTE ]

any vista users here who have had this problem?

matrix 11-30-2007 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i love it.

at first i thought since videos are 100nl +, there might be some problems with applying to 50nl and lower, but so far every cash video has been applicable. the reasoning is top notch, and this is coming from someone who has been a member of, and watched a ton videos on, CR.

[/ QUOTE ]

2nded.

I have only watched the freebies so far - signed up today and can't wait to watch more of them