Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   ATF Chatroom (O/T) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=429905)

Mike Haven 06-18-2007 05:14 AM

ATF Chatroom (O/T)

We've been asking for it. Now we've got it.

Our very own chatroom, that no one else on the site may use!

If it's O/T, (or, for stabn: OT), then this is the thread for it.

And the good news is that I'll try not to make too many unfunny joke posts.

If this is the roaring success I expect it to be, (and that is basically up to tuq, who has been appointed Chat Monitor), then the thread will NOT be locked for perhaps several days. However, I will delete posts that, in my opinion, make the chatroom a less convivial place in which to hang out.

Have at ye.

diebitter 06-18-2007 05:22 AM

Re: ATF Chatroom (O/T)

Mike

I like ATATF.

Can I ask if ever there's a ATATATF that edfurlong be uberlord for it?

diebitter 06-18-2007 05:29 AM

I wanna see a 'The Well: Mike Haven'.

BluffTHIS! 06-18-2007 07:52 AM

I just want it known that I am working hard on digging up more unsubstantiated rumours on GrannyMae. He's a huge douche and I am confident that if I keep at it some of the [censored] is bound to stick. Or at least that other posters will conclude that where there's smoke there's fire. And after all, he STILL hasn't explained his previous lengthy absence from 2+2 last year. Something happened to him during that time frame, and I'm sure it wasn't something good.

kipin 06-18-2007 08:41 AM

lamest chat room ever

THEOSU 06-18-2007 10:01 AM

this chatroom looks suspiciously like a normal ATF thread, only with fewer mods being pissy, fewer people who don't like NT!, and fewer politards.

iron81 06-18-2007 10:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this chatroom looks suspiciously like a normal ATF thread, only with fewer mods being pissy, fewer people who don't like NT!, and fewer politards.

[/ QUOTE ]
NT! sucks balls.

Isn't it great how I took care of all 3 with 3 words?

Mike Haven 06-18-2007 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this chatroom looks suspiciously like a normal ATF thread

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn. Foiled.

holdme 06-18-2007 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
NT! sucks balls.

Isn't it great how I took care of all 3 with 3 words?

[/ QUOTE ]

Suigin406 06-18-2007 12:34 PM

the edfurlong for mod should be way ahead...y no numbers to show the vote count??

2/325Falcon 06-18-2007 12:40 PM

iron,

All you needed to write was "NT! sucks." Leave it to a politard to be needlessly prolix.

tuq 06-18-2007 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
y no numbers

[/ QUOTE ]
y do you write like that? Y?!?!

Suigin406 06-18-2007 12:54 PM

y??...it's obv...d u c y??

-sUigin

holdme 06-18-2007 01:00 PM

frumping forum please
<<<<<mod obv

GrannyMae 06-18-2007 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just want it known that I am working hard on digging up more unsubstantiated rumours on GrannyMae. He's a huge douche and I am confident that if I keep at it some of the [censored] is bound to stick. Or at least that other posters will conclude that where there's smoke there's fire. And after all, he STILL hasn't explained his previous lengthy absence from 2+2 last year. Something happened to him during that time frame, and I'm sure it wasn't something good.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you were to read other forums, not just the ones you have not been banned from, you would know that i took a job in banking in april of 2006. so, the answer to your mystery is that i was WORKING.

the reason in have been around alot lately is because i have been home recovering from a triple bypass i had on may 25th. i go back to work on july 2nd, so you need to find another poster to troll very soon.

it takes a special person to be a troll AND a douchebag. you are one Very special person.

bowens 06-18-2007 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if you were to read other forums, not just the ones you have not been banned from, you would know that i took a job in banking in april of 2006. so, the answer to your mystery is that i was WORKING.

the reason in have been around alot lately is because i have been home recovering from a triple bypass i had on may 25th. i go back to work on july 2nd, so you need to find another poster to troll very soon.

it takes a special person to be a troll AND a douchebag. you are one Very special person.

[/ QUOTE ]
Bluff has been banned from forums? List plz. Thx. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Los Feliz Slim 06-18-2007 01:34 PM

I feel better about OOT, if only because NT! has proven he cares what long-term OOT posters think. And I appreciate that.

I know nothing about GrannyMae except what I've read from/about him in drama-style threads, and I don't think I like him very much. Is he super-fat?

The RJ/Mike Haven thing was sweet. Mike, I agree that RJ would really benefit from some sort of medication, or an adjustment of the ones he's already on.

BradleyT 06-18-2007 01:39 PM

When can we get on the 2+2 test server running vBulletin?

GrannyMae 06-18-2007 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Bluff has been banned from forums? List plz. Thx. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's for him to tell you.

he has been specifically banned from 14 forums. if he posts just once in them, he is gone for good. this also applies to all 9 gimmick accounts that we have confirmed as coming from his IP (he blames roommates or some other bogus crap). many, MANY mods have wanted him gone for a long time. permanently.

however, TPTB made this deal with him. it is not hard to figure out which forums. the only hint i will give is that he is no longer welcome in 95% of the strat forums. he's allowed in anything OT tho (i.e. non-substantive).

iron81 06-18-2007 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think he was mass culled from OOT.

GrannyMae 06-18-2007 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is he super-fat?

[/ QUOTE ]

oh my yes.

tuq 06-18-2007 01:45 PM

GrannyMae,

Please stick around and help fill the drama void until something else big happens. Thx.

Phil153 06-18-2007 02:10 PM

I'd just like to say that El Diablo's forum sucks and he's turning into a (slightly) younger, trendier, übermensch version of diebitter.

Please lock his lame forum and return Diablo to OOT, NVG, and the other forums he usually graces.

Thanks.

GrannyMae 06-18-2007 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd just like to say that El Diablo's forum sucks and he's turning into a (slightly) younger, trendier, übermensch version of diebitter.

Please lock his lame forum and return Diablo to OOT, NVG, and the other forums he usually graces.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

can you provide a link to something that sucks according to phil? seriously?

i don't read or post in the forum because i'm not welcome to afaik.

diebitter 06-18-2007 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He wishes.

PITTM 06-18-2007 02:26 PM

this is a bad chat room.

Phil153 06-18-2007 02:28 PM

Well, a few of the threads on the front page of EDF are the kind of lounge threads he used to poke fun at.

The old pre-mod Diablo was legendary, freewheeling through the forums, teasing the mods, representing the 2+2 proletariat and generally being awesome. He's cloistered in his own forum now, and he needs to be cut free for his own good and the good of 2+2.

El Diablo 06-18-2007 02:28 PM

GM,

"i don't read or post in the forum because i'm not welcome to afaik."

Come join the fun, GM. Anyone who is not stupid is welcome to participate!

El Diablo 06-18-2007 02:29 PM

Phil,

"he needs to be cut free for his own good and the good of 2+2."

Hmmm, good point.

Who should I have take over EDF?

RoundGuy 06-18-2007 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who should I have take over EDF?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sniper. Obviously.

diebitter 06-18-2007 02:54 PM

so, what's everyone had for lunch?

I had meat pie. mmmmmm, pie.

Stuey 06-18-2007 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
GM,

"i don't read or post in the forum because i'm not welcome to afaik."

Come join the fun, GM. Anyone who is not stupid is welcome to participate!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Suigin406 06-18-2007 03:04 PM

meat pie?? eeewww....

tuq 06-18-2007 03:07 PM

I remember one time I was in Mexico and this restaurant's menu advertised "tacos with meat". Not what kind of meat...just "meat". Made me think too much about it and that plus the lack of further elaboration was a deal-breaker.

Bobo Fett 06-18-2007 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
meat pie?? eeewww....

[/ QUOTE ]
WTF? It's meat AND pie in one serving...pure genius!

Bobo Fett 06-18-2007 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I remember one time I was in Mexico and this restaurant's menu advertised "tacos with meat". Not what kind of meat...just "meat". Made me think too much about it and that plus the lack of further elaboration was a deal-breaker.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sort of like when McDonald's use to sell "Shakes". Palm oil...mmmmmmm...

El Diablo 06-18-2007 03:28 PM

BF,

McDonald's doesn't sell shakes anymore? WTF?

kerowo 06-18-2007 03:38 PM

PF Chang's on the bosses dime. FTW

El Diablo 06-18-2007 03:40 PM

k,

Sorry, PF Chang's isn't very good.

Bobo Fett 06-18-2007 03:41 PM

ElD,

Now they can actually sell "Milkshakes", since they use actual MILK products in them. AFAIK, they didn't before, so they were called "Shakes".