Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Week 16 FF Bitch/Brag Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=290298)

Dudd 12-23-2006 11:56 PM

Week 16 FF Bitch/Brag Thread

I'll start.

Brag: KC D, Raiders overall terribleness.

Brag: Since everyone in my league sucks, I've been able to pick the defense facing the Raiders for three straight weeks, including next week if I make the championship.

Bitch: The guy in fourth place currently has 2 guys on IR or out starting, practically giving the top seed a bye to the championship.

Davey 12-24-2006 12:08 AM

Re: Week 16 FF Bitch/Brag Thread

Bitch: Im not in the championship.

Thats all really.

Russ M. 12-24-2006 03:29 PM

Bitch: Was going to pick up Dayne for this week, but beaten to the punch by my championship opponent.

Bitch: All indications were Thomas Jones wouldn't play much, so I was forced to start Dominic Rhodes, who has 1 carry for 0 yards and a fumble while Jones has 69 YFS so far.

Brag: KC D, Burress. Is 4 TDs from LT2 asking for too much?

AncientPC 12-24-2006 04:10 PM

Brag: Betts over Shaun Alexander. SA hasn't played yet but it's unlikely he'll have a better game than Betts.

Cooley over Alge / Winslow.

VY over Romo (yet to play, but VY has 22pts for me already).

Bitch: I took Mark Clayton out when McNair got injured and stuck in Braylon Edwards. Didn't pay attention to injury updates this week and forgot to put him back in. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I dumped Lindell this week for Graham, he just scored 17pts and it's only the 3rd quarter.

Spellmen 12-24-2006 04:13 PM

The brag that never ends: Ron Dayne. If the Dayne train gets to 3 TDs I have a very realistic shot at beating beating the team with LT and advancing to the gay week 17 superbowl

Burdzthewurd 12-24-2006 04:13 PM

Brag: Ladell Betts, KC DEF, Villain's Steve Smith is doing nothing
Bitch: Andre Johnson once again getting screwed, Vick of course chokes

thatpfunk 12-24-2006 04:52 PM

bitch: [censored] [censored] championship game vs bulger and mojo... sdkfj.hsdakjfhdaskjafhasdkjfhkjsd. + colston and BAL D although they have been whatever.

lets go LT, Westbrook, Hasselbeck, Cedric Houston, and Boldin!

blackjack777 12-24-2006 04:57 PM

Bitch: What the hell is up with Carolina?

Steve Smith has ZERO catches, and Chris "Suck My" Weinke has four total completions on the day. And they won?

Brag? Um... Fred Taylor looks good in street clothes standing on the sidelines.

Triumph36 12-24-2006 05:06 PM

BRAG: Ron Dayne

Beat: Everyone else on my goddamn team. You really mean to tell me that Carolina threw the ball 7 times? Opponent still has Romo, Owens, LT, and Vernon Davis - I've got Hasselbeck, Fitzgerald, and Gates. He just got a garbage time Jamal Lewis TD, so I'm only ahead by 9.

Russ M. 12-24-2006 05:12 PM

Bitch: Nice worthless late TD Lewis haysdkflhja;sdkfljlasdkjflasdkj