Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   New Site Regular Threads - Make Requests Here (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=422195)

StellarWind 06-07-2007 12:55 PM

New Site Regular Threads - Make Requests Here

The ***Official Stars Regs Thread*** has gone well. Congratulations to all for showing discipline and not abusing it.

Please do not "self-help" and start threads for other sites such as the recent Absolute thread. I would prefer that a moderator start each thread and apply the same warnings as Leader did to the Stars thread.

Please reply here with requests for specific sites that you want. I'll start threads for which there is a significant demand.

Romulet 06-07-2007 01:07 PM

Re: New Site Regular Threads - Make Requests Here

Betfair/Pokerchamps, Bodog, Pacific

kaby 06-07-2007 01:15 PM

Prima

danzasmack 06-07-2007 01:31 PM

i also want a generic LC thread in here or MHSH for stuff like "i'm in vegas" "omg sick beat" and "hey can someone transfer" "look at my month"

but i also get REALLY bored at work sometimes

jstill 06-07-2007 01:48 PM

what do u do for work danza if u dont mind me askin, i assumed u were a poker pro.

danzasmack 06-07-2007 01:52 PM

el gobierno. i'm an economist lol.

after college it was either take a job in finance and work a LOT and no poker or take this job and leave every day at 5pm and play poker

tbh i'm looking to get back into finance if somebody wants my resume lol. i'm smart and won't browse 2p2 if you give me a lot of work [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Not that I don't love poker I think I just want to make a lot lot of money. a lot of money = poker, a lot lot = other stuff. At least in my experience.

Beastmaster 06-07-2007 01:53 PM

feel free to put up the 'warnings' on the Absolute thread I started. It was more curiousity then anything else.

Cavok 06-07-2007 02:17 PM

Poker Room pls

bobhalford 06-07-2007 03:29 PM

Dunno, talking about players online kinda weirded me out a little I don't know!

Maybe a thread about why it's ok to not work and play poker instead. Admittedly I feel very guilty and need support/advice...

secretprankster 06-07-2007 04:20 PM

Unless I'm missing a pre-existing one, I think a Full Tilt thread would be interesting. Oddly (or perhaps not so?) not many of the hands posted here are from their games, but there are a few regulars would be interesting to talk about (likely to be some of you).

Not near PT right now, but to get things started a little, here is what I think (this is for FT 2-4 and 3-6).

DrKvalMe
studholdem

These are two of the best players in the game IMO. They're not amazing-amazing but they do very well (though I would think they would be playing higher by this point). studholdem has been tough vs. me in blind battles.

Alik_34 (something similar)
steinway

Both good, steinway's overaggro in bad spots sometimes but both are definite winners.

H2brube
j336
Pfeil

H2brube was the biggest 2/4 winner in my database for tens of thousands of hands, despite showing down every hand imaginable and being a ~34/17 player 6-handed. Hot run he's had. j336 I loathe but is way too aggressive preflop sometimes. For Pfeil, the same.

Just my thoughts w/o going through PT.