Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Weightloss Challenge? Any interest? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=210139)

09-12-2006 03:21 PM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Chicago 09-12-2006 03:27 PM

Re: Weightloss Challenge? Any interest?

I'm the same exact way. How bout this you fly me out to where you are. I'll cook for you, you teach me P*$&#, and we both stop being fatasses. Ohhh by the way I just hate a Honey BBQ Chicken Sandwich from KFC I'm such a fat ass. Let's figure something out i.e. start date, blah blah blah, ect ect. I'm not down for playing for 5k as thats a little out of my league but I'd be willing to wager something. I'd also be willing to do spot 2 lbs loss for me for every 1lb lost of you skinny fat people.

Chicago

09-12-2006 03:28 PM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Chicago 09-12-2006 03:34 PM

Alright well lets figure something out. I'd be more then willing to get a few people involved and willing to take an initial picture and scale picture then a monthly one as well just to show progress. I've also been keeping a blog of different activity and what not. PM Me for details or lets work out here. I also have AIM.

Chicago

Prelude008 09-12-2006 03:49 PM

Re: Weightloss Challenge?

Is this still going...if so, is there a link.

I'm not feeling the wager part of it, especially 5K. But I would really be interested in a non wager one.

Chicago 09-12-2006 03:55 PM

Re: Weightloss Challenge?

There is one in progress that bison sponsored a select group of people for. I am sure we could get the same thing going and have an actual starting date and end date. I'm up for a wager just not 5k. But I'd rather have sponsors which would be cool. Really actually I don't care I just don't want to be a fat ass no more.

Lets work on getting this going. I'll be here for the rest of the day doing nadda, have a doctors appointment later on but lets iron out details. I don't know where Degen is (thailand or LV) but hopefully we can get like 5 guys like the other thread.

It! #1 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Chicago

Prelude008 09-12-2006 03:56 PM

I'm at about 248 and would like to lose 70ish. I exercise by taking lots of dance classes but don't do much as far as weights and the gym. Eating could use some help and I am battling with the age related metabolism slow down. I really think mine just stopped.

I am going to weigh in tomorrow and use that as my unofficial start just in case something happens and this challenge gets started.

Congrats on your weight loss. Sounds like you've taken a little detour. Stay the course and don't stray too far. I did and never found the road back.

JP OSU 09-12-2006 04:06 PM

I would be down for this... Last year I was up to 400 LBs... I freaked out when I weighed myself and proceeded to lose about 85 lbs in ~6 months... Then this summer when I came back from school I got back into my old habits and gained back ~40-45 of it... Now that I'm back at school I am really looking to get back into it... I am looking to lose something like 120-140 lbs... I am 6'2 btw

Chicago 09-12-2006 04:15 PM

Well it looks like things are definetely developing. We just need someone that would be willing to organize things. I have no problem being the elected official for this but we need to set some parameters: timetable of challenge and specifics. Any possible suggestions? I'd like to go the sponsor route like bison did but if that doesn't work out I'm willing to just lose it to lose it. I'm more keen on getting my eating habits right and learning how to cook. I like to exercise but my diet is were I struggle.

Chicago

paperboyNC 09-12-2006 04:18 PM

I am 6' 170lbs so a gain weight challenege mebbe?