Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   New Rudy G. interview (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=545274)

salesbeast 11-13-2007 03:49 PM

New Rudy G. interview

New LiveLeak interview if any of you care..

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=416_1194979418

Case Closed 11-13-2007 06:53 PM

Re: New Rudy G. interview

lol, Rudy says that disagreeing with Barack on the subject of Iran is one of the only things they agree with each other.

Copernicus 11-13-2007 07:02 PM

Hearing comprehension problem? He said Baracks naivete is one of the only things that Hillary and he agree on.

Case Closed 11-13-2007 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hearing comprehension problem? He said Baracks naivete is one of the only things that Hillary and he agree on.

[/ QUOTE ]
Mostly a writing problem. That's what I meant to write. It's comical, very politically superficial, and perhaps intellectually dishonest that he would say that's the only thing they agree one.

Copernicus 11-13-2007 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Mostly a writing problem. That's what I meant to write. It's comical, very politically superficial, and perhaps intellectually dishonest that he would say that's the only thing they agree one.

[/ QUOTE ]

comical and superficial maybe, but not ID...I cant think of a single important issue that they are even close on..to the extent you can pin Shrillary down to a single position, that is.

Copernicus 11-13-2007 07:16 PM

At the end he talks about a practical approach to strengthening the dollar...agency by agency cuts of 5-10%/year, and eliminating half the jobs that open up due to retirements. For someone with a non-corporate background its unusual to hear such a specific and workable idea.

Case Closed 11-13-2007 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

comical and superficial maybe, but not ID...I cant think of a single important issue that they are even close on..to the extent you can pin Shrillary down to a single position, that is.

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess it all depends on perspective. From my point of view as is concerns the war in Iraq/Iran ect. they are the same. They have some differs views here and there, but they don't mean much to me.

Copernicus 11-13-2007 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess it all depends on perspective. From my point of view as is concerns the war in Iraq/Iran ect. they are the same. They have some differs views here and there, but they don't mean much to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can find a consistent position she has on Iraq/Iran you'd be the first.

ALawPoker 11-13-2007 07:29 PM

Copernicus,

I'm just curious. Which Republican are you voting for?

Copernicus 11-13-2007 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Copernicus,

I'm just curious. Which Republican are you voting for?

[/ QUOTE ]

RG. I slightly prefer MR, primarily because of his stronger immigration stance, but I dont think MR is electable as Pres. An RG/MR ticket would have a realistic shot against Shrillary, because the 40+% that would never vote for a her wouldnt be offset by the similar numbers who wouldnt vote for a Mormon.