Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   October grudge match (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=532150)

bozlax 10-26-2007 07:51 PM

October grudge match

Dunno what brought this one on, but I'll announce it anyway:

Poker fans! Hold on to your Budweiser...eiser...eiser...eiser! It's the 2-P-2 ROCKTOBER SHOWDOWN featuring relative veteran Point Skank vs. relative noob Belladonktrix.

The time: Sunday, November 4, midnight server-time
The place: a Prima network play-money table
At stake: pride, honor, and a little less than two bucks in actual cash

HULA-format, each player starts with 50BB, everybody halves their stack every hour. Winner is the last one standing.

I'll put the line at 2:1 on Bella...this here's a marathon, and I don't think PB has the lungs for it. Who wants some?

Dr. Matt 10-26-2007 08:15 PM

Re: October grudge match

LETS GO BELLA!

bravos1 10-27-2007 01:09 AM

anyone willing to take propbets?
I'll take the noob to make it interesting...

Fantam 10-27-2007 01:24 AM

I expect that most punters will back Bella, and she seems to have a card or two up her sleeve ! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So, I will venture a $1 on Boz, and hope to clean up ! I am backing my prediction on the stars. The celestial ones of course, not Poker Stars, lol. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

MrWookie 10-27-2007 01:32 AM

Fantam,

I'll lay 10:1 that Boz does not win this match.

bravos1 10-27-2007 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Fantam,

I'll lay 10:1 that Boz does not win this match.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow.. look at those odds!!

Quick Fantam.. book it for $1K!

Xylocain 10-27-2007 02:16 AM

Poker Stars
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $0.02/$0.04
4 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (4 players) Xylocain is UTG with 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">Xylocain raises</font>, 2 folds, M*****an calls.

Flop: 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (4.5SB, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">M*****an bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Xylocain raises</font>, M*****an calls.

Turn: 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (4.25BB, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">M*****an bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Xylocain raises</font>, <font color="#cc0000">M*****an 3-bets</font>, Xylocain calls.

River: T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (10.25BB, 2 players)
M*****an checks, <font color="#cc0000">Xylocain bets</font>, M*****an calls.

Results:
Final pot: 12.25BB
<font color="#ffffff">Xylocain showed 9h 7h</font>
<font color="#ffffff">BB mucks 6s 3s</font>

I dunno, she's kinda spewy shorthanded [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think I'll take some action on PB to repay some bereducation he has given me. I'll get back with details.

MrWookie 10-27-2007 02:37 AM

Point Bland went 3-1 in MicroHULA 2, albeit not against the best opponents. I take 3:1 odds on Bella up to my $5 to your $15.

neurotiq 10-27-2007 03:24 AM

Bellatrix wins. No other possible outcome. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

bellatrix 10-27-2007 12:39 PM

What brought it on?
Point Blank implied that girls play hands non-aggressively. I disagreed and... yeah, that is pretty much it.
At the beginning, I thought I was in the lead, because if I lost, well... I am a girl, nobody would expect me to win and if I won, har har har... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

But I guess now the pressure is on. FWIW to set the line, I hardly have experience in HU play, but then again HU play is so nuanced and it changes gears a lot, so depending on any one opponent or situation, play changes a lot.

I will try to make a video. No audio, though, my voice is just too horrible and I have an accent in English.