Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Ask Anacardo about his personal life! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=172448)

IggyWH 07-27-2006 06:34 PM

Re: Ask Anacardo about his personal life!

I don't religiously read OOT, so I get lost when a lot of this drama happens. I think Braz should be my own personal updater on the drama because now everything makes sense. Before I was like "What is anaconda bitching about?", and now I'm like "Ohhhhhhhh, OKAY!".

I'll try this one out for giggles since you said you would answer 1 specific question and I never did see it in your words really...

What happened in Vegas?

DeezNuts 07-27-2006 06:35 PM

Please clarify all statements in brazilio's message as being true or false. If false, state how the rumor could have occurred.

DN

mmbt0ne 07-27-2006 06:37 PM

DN,

All events in braz's post are true. Interpretations of said events, however, vary greatly from person-to-person.

brazilio 07-27-2006 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
DN,

All events in braz's post are true. Interpretations of said events, however, vary greatly from person-to-person.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you still here in vegas? I'd like to meet up with more d00ds before I take off.

Stuey 07-27-2006 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Braz pretty much covered it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh if that is it don't sweat it girls are meant to mess with your head and make you look stupid. Gotta love em for it, let them have the last word, and move on. They will call you back if your services are ever needed again.

mattw 07-27-2006 06:41 PM

what is the level of your education? your use of the english language is impessive but using words that laymen have no idea wtf they mean shows a lack of understanding or a better than thou mentality.

mmbt0ne 07-27-2006 06:42 PM

braz,

I was never in Vegas. I was in school.

amplify 07-27-2006 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what is the level of your education? your use of the english language is impessive but using words that laymen have no idea wtf they mean shows a lack of understanding or a better than thou mentality.

[/ QUOTE ]
Like which words?

The once and future king 07-27-2006 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anarcado, waaaat uu reaaadin foer?

cnfuzzd 07-27-2006 06:46 PM

i would like to say that anacardo is one of the coolest people ive never met, and that there are alot of really cool people who have yet to meet.

pjn