Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Bodog Cashouts (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=338361)

dopp16 02-22-2007 10:21 AM

Bodog Cashouts

I am an exiled Party player who has been playing Bodog for the last few moths. They just changed their cashout policy where you get a check within 6 weeks!

Is there any sites left for American Players where you can have a reasonable cashout period and enough volume of players? Forgive me if I am ignorant to a big site that still allows deposits and reasonable payout periods

jkpoker 02-23-2007 12:03 AM

Re: Bodog Cashouts

you can cash out in the fastest time of any site at bodog... Use Western Union

TCBSTEVE 02-23-2007 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am an exiled Party player who has been playing Bodog for the last few moths. They just changed their cashout policy where you get a check within 6 weeks!

Is there any sites left for American Players where you can have a reasonable cashout period and enough volume of players? Forgive me if I am ignorant to a big site that still allows deposits and reasonable payout periods

[/ QUOTE ]Where are you getting your info? Cashier page states 17 to 20 days for check. They also offer one free WU transfer per week. I requested a transfer this morn at about 8am. Transfer was completed at 9:30 tonight. I'll pick up my money in the morn.

Bishop22 02-23-2007 02:04 AM

I mentioned this in the last thread but there is no reason to cashout via check for smaller amounts (<3K). Just cashout via WU and take the checks from the WU agent instead of having them cash the checks. Now you have checks from a legitimate company which your bank cannot possibly bitch about.

Nonfiction 02-23-2007 03:19 AM

Bodog is awesome, the free WU is amazing, i just wish they brought the bonus back [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Hoopster81 02-23-2007 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Bodog is awesome, the free WU is amazing, i just wish they brought the bonus back [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is WU the "Money Transfer" in the cashout section?

TOPTWO 02-23-2007 03:41 AM

yes

likewhoaa 02-23-2007 03:58 AM

any bodog players recently get one of the "temporary" payout deposits to ur bank account yet? Just trying to get a feel for how long it will take. My WU payouts were just a few days , dont know why they changed this last one to this new temp method.

dopp16 02-23-2007 09:58 AM

Do you guys think that they can afford to keep WU money? I think it'll be soon to go

NesOne 02-23-2007 10:50 AM

If you have a check withdrawal started several weeks ago, is it possible to cancel that and do a withdrawal via WU? Or do you have to wait until the check comes?