Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   speaking of Annette 15 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558365)

Grinding2Ecstasy 12-01-2007 02:19 AM

Re: speaking of Annette 15

[ QUOTE ]
you guys are blind. annette is good looking. if she lost weight, she would actually be very hot. she is just a little over weight but definately not ugly.

pfft, i'll take annette over that lima chick. whats that stupid lima chick want to do? go shopping and then the clubs. f that, i'd rather go play cards. annette would be down for that too. and then after the card room.....go get some ice cream and hold hands.

that lima chick would have a nail appointment.......on your money, saps.

[/ QUOTE ]

this post is kinda creepy. i agree she's not that bad though, i bet she's cute if she got fitter and dolled up, but i dont go only for bikini models and anorexic club chicks.

corpseartist 12-01-2007 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
she also just busted Paulie Walnuts in a BBV classic with 35% equity when the money went in

[/ QUOTE ]

and since then shes up 28k 3 tabling 10/20 PLO...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol and matusow is playing 5/10 plo with her

artard 12-01-2007 02:26 AM

Annette 15 reminds me of Anne from Arrested Development

Riverman 12-01-2007 02:47 AM

She is an argument against legalizing poker.

ConspirEDD 12-01-2007 04:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you guys are blind. annette is good looking. if she lost weight, she would actually be very hot. she is just a little over weight but definately not ugly.

pfft, i'll take annette over that lima chick. whats that stupid lima chick want to do? go shopping and then the clubs. f that, i'd rather go play cards. annette would be down for that too. and then after the card room.....go get some ice cream and hold hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

her?

Bitter13 12-01-2007 06:11 AM

Annette will be hot if she can maintain her current weight.... and grow about 18 inches.

Thrahl 12-01-2007 06:36 AM

I think she should grow her bangs longer.

JulioYalil 12-01-2007 06:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
she's NOT hot

[/ QUOTE ]

Gooch 12-01-2007 06:59 AM

looks like she is packing

EWS87 12-01-2007 07:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is probably a level but imo its something to really think about

sex with lima will last what 5 minutes a day...then u have to deal with her for 23 hours and 55 minutes a day in which she is probably totally empty mentally and will share no interests

idk im still pretty young but i guess i got out of that horny teenager phase and realized there is more to life...id pick annette if i had to pick between her and lima to spend the rest of my life with and life would probably be pretty good

it doesnt mean i wouldnt try cheating on her with hotter chicks but the last thing id ever do is marry a model