Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   **Official** uNL Microbrew Thread - October PART DEUX (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=525919)

funinbed 10-23-2007 02:52 PM

Re: **Official** uNL Microbrew Thread - October PART DEUX

Why not play less tables and focus on a better winrate?

PJo336 10-23-2007 02:53 PM

i can 8 table but id tilt in about 30 min

HBomb 10-23-2007 02:55 PM

I do get reads on players 9 tabling after awhile, but usually takes a few hands for me to get accustomed to someone's style. I tend to find the more tables above 6, the less variance I face overall in a day and to be honest... I'm hoping to have a $10k roll by January from $50 NL ONLY. I'll keep you guys up to date on how it goes, but $2k of that roll will be from hitting 200k vpps on the year.

PJo336 10-23-2007 03:01 PM

what are ur stats? i imagine if i did 9 id be a huge nit

Shizzle12345 10-23-2007 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I do get reads on players 9 tabling after awhile, but usually takes a few hands for me to get accustomed to someone's style. I tend to find the more tables above 6, the less variance I face overall in a day and to be honest... I'm hoping to have a $10k roll by January from $50 NL ONLY. I'll keep you guys up to date on how it goes, but $2k of that roll will be from hitting 200k vpps on the year.

[/ QUOTE ]
holy [censored] dude, move the fk up. play at least 100NL then because its like just as easy, and you can mike twice the cash.

bizzy 10-23-2007 03:07 PM

how would i be able to make a new full tilt account without them closing it? do they catch on when other accountsare logging on the same IP or do they catch u by name or what?

Chomp 10-23-2007 03:10 PM

Is it just me, or is 100NL far more logical and less insane than 50NL? There are definitely more good players, more 3b'ing etc, but overall it just makes more sense and is easier to put players on ranges and work out lines. And of course there are still loads of bad players too.

So I'm not saying it's easier, it's just that it seems to me if your fundamentals are ok, they serve you better at 100NL than at the 50NL crapshoot. Dunno, maybe it's just that I've had a few good 100NL sessions recently.

ICMoney 10-23-2007 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how would i be able to make a new full tilt account without them closing it? do they catch on when other accountsare logging on the same IP or do they catch u by name or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

They let family members have separate accounts.

Just make a new one for your mom/wife/w/e.

bizzy 10-23-2007 03:11 PM

would i be able to sneak by if i make a new account using my name but a different address so long i dont go on any of my old accounts anymore?

ICMoney 10-23-2007 03:13 PM

I haven't really dipped into 100nl that much, but it's pretty hard to play against these 50nl fish who cold call 3b w/ 64s.

At least ythe decent people at 100nl can put a consistent story together during the hand and you can act accordingly.

Is 100nl more aggressive pre and postflop or it's not a big deal?

gl

[ QUOTE ]
Is it just me, or is 100NL far more logical and less insane than 50NL? There are definitely more good players, more 3b'ing etc, but overall it just makes more sense and is easier to put players on ranges and work out lines. And of course there are still loads of bad players too.

So I'm not saying it's easier, it's just that it seems to me if your fundamentals are ok, they serve you better at 100NL than at the 50NL crapshoot. Dunno, maybe it's just that I've had a few good 100NL sessions recently.

[/ QUOTE ]