Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Getting rakeback at Absolute with existing, non-rakeback account (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=238527)

jmrogers7 10-17-2006 01:35 PM

Getting rakeback at Absolute with existing, non-rakeback account

Ok - I am confused as to what exactly I need to do to get rakeback with my current Absolute account. Am I to understand that Absolute is openly converting existing non-RB accounts to one that is eligible to receive RB?

If this is true, what is involved? Do they have a list of affiliates that they will switch you over to or do you have to email them and tell them which affiliate you would like to sign up under?

I apologize for my ignorance but would appreciate any help in getting this done as it looks like Absolute would probably be the best bet since I believe that they do not subtract bonuses from RB. is that a correct assumption?

Thanks in advance for any info!

Razazi 10-17-2006 01:38 PM

Re: Getting rakeback at Absolute with existing, non-rakeback account

You just tell your affiliate "this is my screen name, switch me over please" and he will do it and you often get RB directly to your account.

WhatDoesCallMean 10-17-2006 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You just tell your affiliate "this is my screen name, switch me over please" and he will do it and you often get RB directly to your account.

[/ QUOTE ]

i tried this with PSO and they told me, in a humourously condascending way, that this was not allowed at all.

i then emailed Absolute to check and they couldnt figure out why PSO wouldnt change my account over.
PSO are now in the process of finding out for themselves whether this is ok or not.

a real shame i cant get another affiliate instead of dealing with a gang of cowboys who dont know whats going on but are still very quick to point out that im wrong [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Razazi 10-17-2006 01:48 PM

If you are linked to a current affiliate, its hard to switch. But if you havent played for a while or dont have any affiliates attached, its fine.

I have been swithing over guys very smoothly, not a reject so far.

ASmith84 10-17-2006 01:49 PM

Any affiliate is allowed to switch your account over and process the transfer for you.

You are correct about Absolute, the bonuses do NOT count against the rakeback you receive.

Just ask you're affiliate about this or PM someone here and they could help you out.

jmrogers7 10-17-2006 02:46 PM

Thanks for the quick response, guys. I appreciate it.

I do not currently have an affiliate so I am open to suggestions/solicitations. Trying to look at this forum to see what affiliates people have had good dealings with. Again, any help here would be greatly appreciated.

SlantNGo 10-17-2006 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you are linked to a current affiliate, its hard to switch. But if you havent played for a while or dont have any affiliates attached, its fine.

I have been swithing over guys very smoothly, not a reject so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had an Absolute account with an affiliate two years ago and have not played there in a year. Do you think I would be able to switch?

Nicholasp27 10-17-2006 02:54 PM

no

u cannot have used an affiliate at all to sign up for this to work

u need to have signed up directly with Absolute Poker and be idle for 6+months

if that's the case, then just pm/email an affiliate your name/screenname/email and they can get u set up

it's very easy and smooth on our end, but u have to act by october 26th

dynacraze 10-17-2006 10:51 PM

currently i have absolute poker account and have played at absolute before using PLAY MONEY probably every month. i never deposited money there as of yet. I would like to do rakebackrus because i have 8.60 or so in rakeback with them from interpoker rakeback but i would probably never get it back since it has to be a minimum of 50 and interpoker is closed to u.s residents. Can I get rb at rakebackrus with absolute with my described situtation? ty

ASmith84 10-18-2006 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
currently i have absolute poker account and have played at absolute before using PLAY MONEY probably every month. i never deposited money there as of yet. I would like to do rakebackrus because i have 8.60 or so in rakeback with them from interpoker rakeback but i would probably never get it back since it has to be a minimum of 50 and interpoker is closed to u.s residents. Can I get rb at rakebackrus with absolute with my described situtation? ty

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, any affiliate can have your account switched over to a rakeback account.