Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   anyone know of Sid Bernstein? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535809)

faux_pas 11-01-2007 12:12 AM

anyone know of Sid Bernstein?

play him sometimes at ub and he seems to be a total jagoff. claims all the high limit players at the bellagio know him, and asks people if they want to play him hu there. when pressed about when he'll be at the bellagio next he dodges the question and brags about being a billionaire.

i've seen him play 3/6 - 100/200 at ub.

who is this idiot, has anyone really met him in RL?

Neko 11-01-2007 12:34 AM

Re: anyone know of Sid Bernstein?

lol that guy talks about his billions non stop on ub no idea who he is irl.

MrGatorade 11-01-2007 03:29 AM

Told me the same exact story... So naturally I offered to meet him anywhere in the US and he kept dodging me and telling me he is worth "B not M" and that he heard while at commerce that I am a total fish and about my H-O-M-O mix games here in San Diego. This guy imo is totally fake and full of him/herself. I would love to meet him and accept any challange he wants heads up LIVE or online since he neglects to play me anymore.

-Crazy Mike

sup_bro 11-01-2007 10:08 AM

is that guy BERNSTEIN on STARS?? because if it is, he is definitely a wealthy guy, just by seeing how he plays, 50 VPIP type guy and loose aggro type, he just loves to throw money around the table, but maybe not a billionaire maybe just a guy who is so insecure with being "just" a millionaire he feels the need to embelish.....but is it BERNESTEIN on STARS???

Victor 11-01-2007 01:52 PM

wow i gotta watch for this guy.

martin e k 88 11-01-2007 02:48 PM

hes a good friend of mine...lol

geormiet 11-01-2007 02:55 PM

i like him, he is fun to have in chat and he gives away money so who is to say he is a jagoff?

faux_pas 11-01-2007 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i like him, he is fun to have in chat and he gives away money so who is to say he is a jagoff?

[/ QUOTE ]

because he loves typing in "TY" or "ship it" everytime he wins a pot, no matter how small.

because he craves attention and acts like a 12 year old boy.

because he says random things like, "i own half of downtown manhatten", or "i got 50 cent to play at my daughter's bahtmitvah".

because he sits down at the table and unprovoked tells every one to, "ask all the high limit players at the bellagio about sid bernstein".

so i'm curious, i'm trying to ask all the high limit players about sid bernstein. is he a 14 year old kid, like he acts online, or is he the middle aged billionaire he claims to be? my guess is he's somewhere in between. a twenty something trustfund d-bag.

kahntrutahn 11-01-2007 07:52 PM

He's played online poker for 3-4 years at least on a wide variety of sites.

I have his email as we were supposed to set up a small(his words) live 50k freezeout in Vegas. He has yet to respond to my emails regarding this.

lippy 11-01-2007 08:03 PM

Is this MrBernstein on UB? No shot, but curious...