Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official November Thread: General Discussion (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535573)

staring_elf 11-08-2007 08:39 PM

Re: Official November Thread: General Discussion

[ QUOTE ]
lol a guy at my table with a 2bb stack overlimped

[/ QUOTE ]

AA gettin tricky

creative 11-08-2007 08:40 PM

someone tell me that ill regret playing donkaments tonight and that i should go out and get shitfaced instead

too eazy 11-08-2007 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
someone tell me that ill regret playing donkaments tonight and that i should go out and get shitfaced instead

[/ QUOTE ]

but what if tonight's your night.

futuredoc85 11-08-2007 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've never seen anyone run hotter in my life than reynolds. hits every single draw, hits all gutshots he shoves with no fe, fades every draw, hits a set in every 4 bet pot.

Then most infuriating thing is he acts like its all skill on his part. He is in for rude awakening.

[/ QUOTE ]

he never hit anything vs me. like 1/3 of my 5/10 winnings are from him

catcher193 11-08-2007 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
hahaha so perfect

Maulik 11-08-2007 08:44 PM

didn't Desmond Howard play for UM?

Ship Ship McGipp 11-08-2007 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
makes me want to kill myself how hot grindplz runs and how he much he doesn't realize it

[/ QUOTE ]

Ur still the best breakeven player on the net.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're right

DLizzle 11-08-2007 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lolllllllll

easycall 11-08-2007 08:52 PM

foldtocash, if u play jayden21 again, limp the button.

he plays oop so bad, and loves raising when you limp, it's very profitable, as opposed to raising 40% of your hands (cause he isn't folding) and then giving up more since he is so fishy and just c/c all the time.

i def thinking limp/calling, limp/raising a small % of the time and obv raising a lot of btns is good against ppl like him.

like when i played him i was limping A2s/o A4s/o and stuff like that, some other randoms just to throw him off, but i mean, you noticed how he never folded pf...so i limped i think AK/AQ a few times and got him to put like 15bb in the pot w XX OOP...

but i dont limp btn often, just against idiots who love really bloating the pot OOP with xx, consistently..do i do it.

jayden just coming to mind, specifically.

DMoogle 11-08-2007 08:57 PM

Would've been my biggest pot ever. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Full Tilt Poker, $5/$10 PL Hold'em Cash Game, 3 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

Hero (BTN): $2,310.50
SILLYGOOSER (SB): $4,033.50
acezhigh19 (BB): $1,000

Pre-Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $35</font>, SILLYGOOSER calls $30, acezhigh19 calls $25

Flop: ($105) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">SILLYGOOSER bets $60</font>, acezhigh19 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $200</font>, <font color="red">SILLYGOOSER raises to $705</font>, Hero says "guess this'll be the session", <font color="red">Hero raises to $2,220</font>, <font color="red">SILLYGOOSER raises to $3,735</font>, Hero calls $55.50 and is All-In

Turn: ($4,656) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [ J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($4,656) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [ 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $4,656 Pot ($1 Rake)
Hero showed T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a pair of Aces) and LOST (-$2,310.50 NET)
SILLYGOOSER showed K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a flush, Ace high) and WON $4,655 (+$2,344.50 NET)