Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What drugs are you familiar with? (poll) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=63213)

CommanderCorm 03-16-2006 09:58 PM

What drugs are you familiar with? (poll)

Which of the following drugs did you already try at least once?

billygrippo 03-16-2006 09:59 PM

Re: What drugs are you familiar with? (poll)

opium and coffee should have their own spot.

d-baggery 03-16-2006 10:01 PM

all except meth. F that [censored].

CommanderCorm 03-16-2006 10:02 PM

I know. I found it funny to put them together for some reason. Iīm on heroin and alcohol currently, so that may be the reason.

billygrippo 03-16-2006 10:03 PM

i c.....

Soul Daddy 03-16-2006 10:04 PM

No to coke, meth, ectasy, or valium. Though I'm positive I'm smoked some pot laced with something.

MoreWineII 03-16-2006 10:04 PM

Uh..

mrkilla 03-16-2006 10:06 PM

I went 11 1/2 for 12.. I sorta tried Meth on accident, some one told me it was E, uh, no it wasn't...

also Crack and Meth should be sperate, there close but not the same

you also Forgot

PCP
Ludes
Painkillers

Soul Daddy 03-16-2006 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't even notice that. OP is obviously just trying to make himself feel like less of a degenerate by grouping us occasional opium smokers with him. Salut!

yasher 03-16-2006 10:09 PM

Nobody that I've ever known was big on shooting up and then sittin down in front of the computer... but maybe OP's just an odd duck, eh?

I checked every box. I agree that crack/meth should be different, but I've done both. I've never done heroin - it should be seperate from opium, which I've smoked, and would do again.

I think its quite odd you chose "valium" to be on its own. Codeine makes sense, because its becoming more popular as Houston rappers popularize it. But seriously, what was goin through your head when you chose these poll responses?

Oh, right. Heroin and booze.

Right.

yasher

d-baggery 03-16-2006 10:11 PM

around these parts, most heroin intake is not from shooting up...

yasher 03-16-2006 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
around these parts, most heroin intake is not from shooting up...

[/ QUOTE ]

I still dont know many people who smoke it or snort it and then sit down to post on 2+2 either.

I think my point is still valid.

Oh, I just dug this up:

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/423...essage26iz.png

CommanderCorm 03-16-2006 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't even notice that. OP is obviously just trying to make himself feel like less of a degenerate by grouping us occasional opium smokers with him. Salut!

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously donīt know what youīre talking about. Salut!

yasher 03-16-2006 10:14 PM

OP,

You really believe that heroin and opium deserve to be grouped together?

Does something like Oxycontin get grouped with heroin, or does it gets its own slot? How bout morphine? In pill form? Methadone?

I'm just curious now.

yasher

amplify 03-16-2006 10:15 PM

All but heroin. I love the Velvet Underground, William S. Burroughs, Trainspotting...I have always felt that with my addictive personality that if I ever did heroin I would be the world's biggest junky. So I never did, thank God. Worst thing I ever did was meth, that shiat will put you in the nuthouse.

Grue 03-16-2006 10:17 PM

I'm having a problem and figure I might as well ask it here. I'm having an excrutiatingly painful dental problem and need to take antibiotics before surgery in a few days. I got vicodin perscription but it doesnt seem to be working or at least not well. Without it the pain is a 10 (and this is by far the worst pain I've ever had), with it its like a 9, the drug really doesnt seem to be doing much other than make me loopy and in pain instead of just in pain. My girlfriend seems to think it should actually stop the pain all together. am I like codein immune or something, does that exist? wiki is useless from what I can see. anyone have any advice?

Autocratic 03-16-2006 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, grouping opium and smack is not realistic.

mrkilla 03-16-2006 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm having a problem and figure I might as well ask it here. I'm having an excrutiatingly painful dental problem and need to take antibiotics before surgery in a few days. I got vicodin perscription but it doesnt seem to be working or at least not well. Without it the pain is a 10 (and this is by far the worst pain I've ever had), with it its like a 9, the drug really doesnt seem to be doing much other than make me loopy and in pain instead of just in pain. My girlfriend seems to think it should actually stop the pain all together. am I like codein immune or something, does that exist? wiki is useless from what I can see. anyone have any advice?

[/ QUOTE ]

Glass of wiskey will help this , also depends on the mg you got , try taking 2.

CommanderCorm 03-16-2006 10:21 PM

I donīt see your problems with my poll... I was interested in the results. Thats why I started it, very simple. OK, and some drugs I never tried should have gotten their own group... I chosed tobacco, alcohol, hash, mushrooms, cocaine, heroine/ opium, and ... coffee. I think itīs only natural I forgot some drugs I never treid, sorry for the disappointment. But uhm ... why does the poll suck THAT much in your eyes???

Grue 03-16-2006 10:23 PM

I've been taking 2 every 6 hours like the label says. also says not to drink though.

mrkilla 03-16-2006 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it also says not to drink though.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea ..uh hu...is there a point here.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

if you want to play it safe have a "sip" of something and see how you feel in 10 minutes, PS if you die you don't know me

Grue 03-16-2006 10:35 PM

well if I die I won't have to worry about an infected root canal and no insurance so yeah

yasher 03-16-2006 10:38 PM

Vicodin is on the low end of the opiate-based painkiller spectrum. You don't have to worry much about taking a couple and drinkin a few beers. Just don't drive.

I'm certainly not endorsing the practice, but we used to take a couple, drink a few beers, take a couple more, drink a few more beers...

And I'm a whole lot dumber now than I used to be.

yasher

wet work 03-16-2006 10:39 PM

All except meth..that [censored] is evil. Bunch of other stuff not listed, mostly psychedelics.

CommanderCorm 03-16-2006 10:42 PM

Only 14% claim to have used tobacco at least ince? I donīt believe that. And only 13 % ever had a cup of coffee? OOtiots, PLEASE DONīT BE KIDDING ME.

Edit: Oh, and yes, I didnīt list all existing drugs. Only the ones Iīm interested about. Canīt you just make your own poll about them? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

MoreWineII 03-16-2006 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Does something like Oxycontin get grouped with heroin, or does it gets its own slot?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder this too. I tried Oxycontin for awhile. Didn't like it though.

yasher 03-16-2006 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Only 14% claim to have used tobacco at least ince? I donīt believe that. And only 13 % ever had a cup of coffee? OOtiots, PLEASE DONīT BE KIDDING ME.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really are an idiot aren't you?

Grue 03-16-2006 10:47 PM

hmm I may have underestimated this stuff as the 2nd dose is kicking in now and the pain is a lot less. oh apparently the acetowhatever pain killer in the vicodin + alcohol = liver damage and mine hates me enough already.

CommanderCorm 03-16-2006 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You really are an idiot aren't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF are you talking about? Do you really think that only 13% of the people who voted ever had a cup of coffee? Please explain, I donīt want to have a guy with SUCH a nice avatar as an enemy without any reason.

yasher 03-16-2006 10:54 PM

CC,

You won me over with the avatar praise. She is nice, no?

Its not 13% of people. Its 13% of the entire responses, so its a pretty useless number for this poll. Take the # of respondents from tobacco - 56 people - and divide it by the number of total respondents - 69 people - and you get the # of respondents that have tried the substance in question. In this case, about 81%. These numbers were accurate when I posted em.

The %s that show up next to the answers are, for this poll, pretty damn useless.

yasher

Blarg 03-16-2006 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

Some people have had opiated pot, for instance.

I also think hash and weed should have their own spot.

mrkilla 03-16-2006 11:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

[/ QUOTE ]

for tallying purposes or becuase you think there vastly diffrent? IE I've smoke Opium but would never lump it in with Heroine (even though i know very well they come from the same root plant)

mosta 03-16-2006 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
all except meth. F that [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

you've probably had meth if you've ever gotten LSD or MDMA from any but top quality sources.

why does the poll separate codeine out from the other opiates? I'd put it in there, and add the synthetics--hydrocodone, oxycodone, fentanyl (found variously in dilauded, demerol, vicodin, oxycontin, and various other name brands)?

how about ketamine (my all-time favorite), ghb, dextromethorphan (DM in cough syrup)?

and then there are some real exotics I've never run across in person, like 2CB, and some other designer hallucinogens.

yasher 03-16-2006 11:11 PM

I smoke my fair share of pot, but I've never smoked hash. I'm also 21, middle class, white, american, and no longer deep in the drug scene... so that probably explains why.

I assume its hard for guys like me to find it, or its prohibitively expensive... else I'd have tried it by now, eh?

How does the hash high differ? I've heard different things...

Blarg?

yasher

mosta 03-16-2006 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hmm I may have underestimated this stuff as the 2nd dose is kicking in now and the pain is a lot less. oh apparently the acetowhatever pain killer in the vicodin + alcohol = liver damage and mine hates me enough already.

[/ QUOTE ]

acetome??ophine is tylenol bascially. and yes it is bad for your liver. that's why pill abusers separate it out first. search "hydrocodone cold water extraction" on the web if you want to have some fun and be a little safer with your liver. basically hydrocodone dissolves in cold water but acetomen- does not. so you crush the pills stir in water (with ice?) and then the acetomen- will crystalize on top and you can wipe it out with a napkin. I haven't tried it myself b/c I've only have pills once in a rare while. and my own favorite is codeine. it's a non-synthetic, and for me it adds some muscular effects (kind of soreness or burning) that I find cool.

yasher 03-16-2006 11:16 PM

mosta,

I've done 2CB. The designer that I always wanted to try was 2CT-7, but the last I heard of it being around was in 2002 or so.

I think the "meth-in-LSD' is more myth than fact, but considering that ecstacy is chemically 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine, of course there's "meth" in "x".

This old post of mine has some more drug-demographic information in it, and some decent discussion.

yasher

wet work 03-16-2006 11:17 PM

i've run across those exotic psychedelics to some degree...
but there are tons of them and its hard to try them all.

CommanderCorm 03-16-2006 11:19 PM

Hash is really good if you take a decent amount (~2g) in a hot coffee or something. This will give you a totally different and pretty much deeper experience than smoking weed. Make sure to get good hash from nepal or afghanistan, though (probably not easy in america). Trust me, its a different thing.

Blarg 03-16-2006 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

[/ QUOTE ]

for tallying purposes or becuase you think there vastly diffrent? IE I've smoke Opium but would never lump it in with Heroine (even though i know very well they come from the same root plant)

[/ QUOTE ]

I think in both cases one is likely to be viewed as a lot harsher or more dangerous than another. Hash can be a nastier smoke than weed and get you very high, and opium can just be something pot is dipped in or smoked, and people might go for that who would never think about something like heroin -- using needles is way too hard core for most people.

Blarg 03-16-2006 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hash is really good if you take a decent amount (~2g) in a hot coffee or something. This will give you a totally different and pretty much deeper experience than smoking weed. Make sure to get good hash from nepal or afghanistan, though (probably not easy in america). Trust me, its a different thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. A little goes a long way.