Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   OFFICIAL NYC Crimson Challenge Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=548)

Evan 11-03-2005 07:37 PM

OFFICIAL NYC Crimson Challenge Thread

Time: 2:00 pm Sunday November 6th
Place: Madison Square Park (Southeast corner, by Shake Shack)

I really don't think it'll be any problem to do it in a public place. Everything but the belt whipping should be fine. If we get in trouble we can always walk a few blocks to Union Square. Vomiting is hardly the worst thing that happens in these parks.

Events:
Voltron87: Milk challenge. $100.

Emmitt2222: HARD-BOILED EGG EATING ($25/50/150 FOR 12/24/50 EGGS).

RustedCorpse: HOT SAUCE CHALLENGE ($100, half Tabasco/half Dave's Insanity) ACCEPTED WASABI SNORTING ($15/"standard sushi serving of wasabi" - up to entire tube's worth)

Tony Paladino: BUTTER CHALLENGE ACCEPTED ($25/$50/$100 for 2/3/4). SOY SAUCE ACCEPTED ($60-75/12-16oz).

Belt whipping events that RustedCorpse and Emmitt have agreed to will be conducted elsewhere (to be determined that day based on how many people show up).

Rules:
Default conditions for all food challenges are 30 minutes, must be kept down for 5 minutes.

The milk challenge parameters are whatever was in the initial milk challenge thread (1 hr, keep down for 15 minutes, I think).

Up to one hour can be taken for the egg challenge.

The belt lashes, use your discretion as to how hard is reasonable. They should hurt quite a bit. (Not buckle!)

Misc:
We still need cameras. Tony Paladino has promised one, who else has one? Surely someone planning to attend must own a video camera. Tony, please bring an extra tape to make sure we can record everything.

I will bring all of the supplies as specified by Diablo.

If anyone needs directions or whatever, you can PM me.

MattSuspect 11-03-2005 07:41 PM

Re: OFFICIAL NYC Crimson Challenge Thread

What day? Saturday or Sunday?

cold_cash 11-03-2005 07:42 PM

Are you videotaping this fiasco?

Please say yes.

asofel 11-03-2005 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you videotaping this fiasco?

Please say yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Misc:
We still need cameras. Tony Paladino has promised one, who else has one? Surely someone planning to attend must own a video camera. Tony, please bring an extra tape to make sure we can record everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Evan 11-03-2005 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry dude, I edited. Sunday.

Evan 11-03-2005 07:47 PM

I love when we post back to back in threads.

MattSuspect 11-03-2005 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that just sucks. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

PoBoy321 11-03-2005 07:48 PM

Wow, I really hope that these things keep going. I wanna get in on one when I'm back home around Christmas.

Evan 11-03-2005 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry buddy. I can't really do Saturday and I wanted to make it early enough to have sunlight.

asofel 11-03-2005 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry buddy. I can't really do Saturday and I wanted to make it early enough to have sunlight.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, double ninja kick action ensuage

i really wonder if beetz ever place kicked. its incredibly good form [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

kurosh 11-03-2005 07:55 PM

You guys should know better than to do the belt whipping. That's sick.

asofel 11-03-2005 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think getting whipped on the ass would be more amusing, what do you think Evan?

Evan 11-03-2005 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think getting whipped on the ass would be more amusing, what do you think Evan?

[/ QUOTE ]
1) I'm not in charge fo challenges, that's Diablo's thing.
2) I sort of agree with Kurosh that it's not a great idea and at least a little insane/sick. The people that agreed to it are adults though; I'm not going to whip them but I also won't stop anyone else from doing it.

Tony_P 11-03-2005 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
2) I sort of agree with Kurosh that it's not a great idea and at least a little insane/sick. The people that agreed to it are adults though; I'm not going to whip them but I also won't stop anyone else from doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It never was worked out who was going to do the whipping.

I think as the coordinator, that task falls to you.

Evan 11-03-2005 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It never was worked out who was going to do the whipping.

I think as the coordinator, that task falls to you.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think it's a safe assumption that someone that shows up will be willing to weild a belt. If need be we can even use my belt. However, I will not be personally whipping people, especially not people I'm actually friends with (RustedCorpse).

kipin 11-03-2005 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The people that agreed to it are adults though; I'm not going to whip them but I also won't stop anyone else from doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6...ssion094wf.jpg

That's what he said.

P.Dirty 11-03-2005 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's going to be funny trying to explain it to the cops. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Evan 11-03-2005 09:21 PM

Jesus would totally own some of these Crimson challenges.

Evan 11-03-2005 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We still need cameras.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am thinking about buying a digital camcorder since they are cheaper than I thought. I have a post in the computer forum with a couple questions I'd like answered before I buy it. If anyone here can help, you'd be facilitating the spreading of more Crimson-esque videos.

Evan 11-04-2005 02:16 AM

Bump for advertising

El Diablo 11-04-2005 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ass-whipping is also fine.

whiskeytown 11-04-2005 03:10 AM

sometimes you have to pay double for that sort of action - that's a good deal here -

RB

Evan 11-04-2005 04:08 AM

I just realized it was never really specified if the whipping was to be done directly to skin or through clothing. I would assume skin, but I don't know if people are going to be willing to take off their pants to get whipped on their ass or who is going to be willing to whip someone that was willing to do that.

Either way, thsi will definitely not take palce in Madison Square Park. If we can't find a more private venue to do it in we're AT LEAST going to Union Square.

El Diablo 11-04-2005 04:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just realized it was never really specified if the whipping was to be done directly to skin or through clothing. I would assume skin, but I don't know if people are going to be willing to take off their pants to get whipped on their ass or who is going to be willing to whip someone that was willing to do that.

Either way, thsi will definitely not take palce in Madison Square Park. If we can't find a more private venue to do it in we're AT LEAST going to Union Square.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obv, the whipping, back or ass or wherever, will be on bare skin.

Evan 11-04-2005 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Obv, the whipping, back or ass or wherever, will be on bare skin.

[/ QUOTE ]
Noted. I think choosing between back and ass will be an interesting strategy dilemma.

Tony_P 11-04-2005 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So we're gonna conduct the whipping directly above an underground police station?

Evan 11-04-2005 04:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

So we're gonna conduct the whipping directly above an underground police station?

[/ QUOTE ]
We'll go in the back by that building or something, I really don't know. I doubt it'll even be the weirdest thing happening at the time. I think I saw a flier today about a protest there on Sunday, so that should take some attention off of us.

KDawg 11-04-2005 04:36 AM

I have no problem taking someone's belt to rusted corpse. I am still trying to see if my boy can make it to this. He has a camera, so we can have a second one, but I definetly want to be there when it happens, and will have money on hand and what not

Evan 11-04-2005 04:40 AM

Awesome. I am 90% sure I'm going to buy a cheap digital camcorder, so that should be taken care of. If you have one laying around though, I'd bring it just in case.

KDawg 11-04-2005 04:45 AM

as I told you in the PM I sent you, I can make no garuntees with the camera. as long as he isn;t going to jersey, it should be cool, he's gonna let me know tommorrow( I hope) about whether or not he's gonna be in jersey or NYC

Evan 11-04-2005 04:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
as I told you in the PM I sent you, I can make no garuntees with the camera. as long as he isn;t going to jersey, it should be cool, he's gonna let me know tommorrow( I hope) about whether or not he's gonna be in jersey or NYC

[/ QUOTE ]
If he choses to go to Jersey you should stop being friends with him, seriously.

Tony_P 11-04-2005 04:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If he choses to go to Jersey you should stop being friends with him, seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

F'real, how could anyone miss a Crimson Challenge [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Evan 11-04-2005 05:30 AM

Can I launder the money for this and this from the Crimson fund?

Josh. 11-04-2005 05:33 AM

all I have to say is that jewey is sad that he posted multiple times in that thread that he wants to be there and participate but he was ignored and it is scheduled for sunday, when he'll be in vegas.

Josh. 11-04-2005 05:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah evan sucks. let's make it next week so i can go AND matt can go AND i can meet matt?

Evan 11-04-2005 05:36 AM

This is my revenge for not being able to go to Vegas.

Josh. 11-04-2005 05:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is my revenge for not being able to go to Vegas.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont quite understand the "not being able to go" thing. i mean, you are in college. the only excuse i can see for not going is because you have a midterm tomorrow and then another on monday

Evan 11-04-2005 05:41 AM

I have a presentation to give tomorrow night. Also, I feel like [censored] right now and I think I'm getting sick, but that had nothing to do with my not going.

Emmitt2222 11-04-2005 05:54 AM

I have a digital camera I will be bringing. It can take some short crappy videos. This will be the backup to the backup. I'll probably just focus on pictures though which I could find someone to host.

Josh. 11-04-2005 05:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a presentation to give tomorrow night. Also, I feel like [censored] right now and I think I'm getting sick, but that had nothing to do with my not going.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha I have off monday and tuesday for election day in an odd numbered year [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]