Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Call of Duty 4 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=547331)

doubLe a tom 11-16-2007 12:56 AM

Call of Duty 4

Any bbv4lers play this [censored]?

my xBox live name is "double a tom"

friend me if u want to play or something (im like the worst player ever fwiw)

LiveNow 11-16-2007 12:57 AM

Re: Call of Duty 4

my xbox live name is "10dollars4GheySex". Lets "play"

ebepse 11-16-2007 01:08 AM

i think ill get xbox360

sightless 11-16-2007 01:56 AM

how can you play a shooter without a mouse lol

i played it on multiplayer a few times
looks like a blend of raven shield+cod

PITTM 11-16-2007 01:58 AM

i just finished playing this on pc. I am now a MASTER GUNNERY SARGEANT.

dlk9s 11-16-2007 02:14 AM

Oh, snap, if this is out for the PC, I might need to get it. I was all over COD and COD2, but ever since my daughter was born, I haven't played an FPS on the PC.

EricW 11-16-2007 02:18 AM

hey double ghey tom,

Add me onto your xbox live friend list so we can have a conversation!!!11!!!

My username is EricW84

PafficusiaNights 11-16-2007 02:18 AM

i have a call of duty in your mom's vagina

PITTM 11-16-2007 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, snap, if this is out for the PC, I might need to get it. I was all over COD and COD2, but ever since my daughter was born, I haven't played an FPS on the PC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its def out on PC and it is literally 15-20x better than the other COD games. Maybe one of the top 5 ive ever played.

doubLe a tom 11-16-2007 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my friends all make fun of me when i say i would be soooo much better with a mouse. i cant aim for [censored] with the joystick.

ebepse 11-16-2007 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my friends all make fun of me when i say i would be soooo much better with a mouse. i cant aim for [censored] with the joystick.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol u dont have friends

Dan87 11-16-2007 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its def out on PC and it is literally 15-20x better than the other COD games. Maybe one of the top 5 ive ever played.

[/ QUOTE ]
COD1 was pretty revolutionary, it would be hard to top it. I used to think MoHAA was good but then COD1 blew it out of the water in terms of graphics/gameplay. I still liked MoHAA better though, probably nostalgia.

doubLe a tom 11-16-2007 03:27 AM

counterstrike > all cods

doubLe a tom 11-16-2007 03:51 AM

does anybody know if get this for pc if i will be able to play agaisnt xbox360 players?

ghostface 11-16-2007 03:54 AM

i dont

ghostface 11-16-2007 03:54 AM

but im betting no

huber117 11-16-2007 04:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
does anybody know if get this for pc if i will be able to play agaisnt xbox360 players?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
counterstrike > all cods

[/ QUOTE ]

lol you never played it but your already giving your opinion on cod4. i played counterstike alot until battlefield 2 came out, completely destroyed counterstrike in every way. so does cod4 and just about every shooting game to come out since then.

anyway, each platform has its own servers, pc play with pc, ps3 with ps3, etc.. xbox live has the most players for cod4 online so the best games are going to be there. my sn on xbox live is huber117 if anyone wants to get a team thing going.

themandude 11-16-2007 04:22 AM

ya i'm rocking cod4 on the pc

doubLe a tom 11-16-2007 04:23 AM

where did i say ive never played it? i have it on xbox but it would be soooo much better if i could use a mouse/kb and destroy my friends who think a controller with a joystick is better.

doubLe a tom 11-16-2007 04:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but you cant play against people on 360s right?

cheer 11-16-2007 04:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

doubLe a tom 11-16-2007 04:33 AM

will one of you [censored] tell me if i can play against people on the 360 if im playin on the pc?

doubLe a tom 11-16-2007 04:40 AM

bump

[BBV4L] 11-16-2007 04:42 AM

no

rubbrband 11-16-2007 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
will one of you [censored] tell me if i can play against people on the 360 if im playin on the pc?

[/ QUOTE ]
You can get on live with PCs now and compete vs xbox players. not sure if this is one of the games but i'm pretty sure gears of war is.

doubLe a tom 11-16-2007 04:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You can get on live with PCs now and compete vs xbox players. not sure if this is one of the games but i'm pretty sure gears of war is.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i heard about that, thats why im askin. i need to know for this game specifically lol

rubbrband 11-16-2007 04:50 AM

guessing no by the looks of the front of the boxes
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images...2967_front.jpg http://image.com.com/gamespot/images...6933_front.jpg

TheCroShow 11-16-2007 04:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this drives me INSANE!! if you can't use a controller, you're a [censored] gamer. mouse and keyboard are nice, yes...but that's not always an option.

doubLe a tom 11-16-2007 05:02 AM

they should just make a mouse and keyboard for xbox. theyd make a fortune. controllers limit you so bad in fps games. you cant make snap adjustments, you can only move as fast as joystick allows. if pc gamers were allowed to play against xbox gamers in this the xbox people would get destroyed.

EricW 11-16-2007 05:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
they should just make a mouse and keyboard for xbox. theyd make a fortune. controllers limit you so bad in fps games. you cant make snap adjustments, you can only move as fast as joystick allows. if pc gamers were allowed to play against xbox gamers in this the xbox people would get destroyed.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol you suck at gayming.

huber117 11-16-2007 05:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if pc gamers were allowed to play against xbox gamers in this the xbox people would get destroyed.

[/ QUOTE ]

um....NO.

i understand your point, i agree that a mouse allows you to make precise adjustments, which really helps with sniping. the difference between the two is sort of like driving two identical cars, one with a really small steering wheel and one with a large steering wheel. in short, the sensitivity isnt so great with a mouse. all i can say is, a joystick really isnt as bad as your making it out to be. i cant back it up with a scientific reason, but for some reason the joystick has never limited my play, im sure hundreds of thousands of people who play shooters who dont bitch about the joystick would agree. and yes i have spent lots of time using mouse and keyboard playing unreal tournament and battlefield 2.

doubLe a tom 11-16-2007 06:22 AM

thats so stupid. its so much easier to aim with a mouse. if it was just as easy to point and aim, why would mice even exist in the first place? imagine using a joystick to move the pointer around on your desktop. now think about how much easier it is with a [censored] mouse. now think about how stupid your comment is. kthx.

Droogie 11-16-2007 06:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if pc gamers were allowed to play against xbox gamers in this the xbox people would get destroyed.

[/ QUOTE ]

um....NO.

i understand your point, i agree that a mouse allows you to make precise adjustments, which really helps with sniping. the difference between the two is sort of like driving two identical cars, one with a really small steering wheel and one with a large steering wheel. in short, the sensitivity isnt so great with a mouse. all i can say is, a joystick really isnt as bad as your making it out to be. i cant back it up with a scientific reason, but for some reason the joystick has never limited my play, im sure hundreds of thousands of people who play shooters who dont bitch about the joystick would agree. and yes i have spent lots of time using mouse and keyboard playing unreal tournament and battlefield 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://media.urbandictionary.com/ima.../lol-46383.jpg

Corpsebean 11-16-2007 07:34 AM

Have it for PC, I'm a commander bitches.

West Side.

HitMe1Time 11-16-2007 07:38 AM

Do they have it for PC? If so are there alot of players on it?

sightless 11-16-2007 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this drives me INSANE!! if you can't use a controller, you're a [censored] gamer. mouse and keyboard are nice, yes...but that's not always an option.

[/ QUOTE ]

when it comes to tactical shooters I dont see how they cant be played without a mouse

[ QUOTE ]
the sensitivity isnt so great with a mouse.

[/ QUOTE ]

?????
its x100 times greater than with a gamepad

[ QUOTE ]
Do they have it for PC? If so are there alot of players on it?

[/ QUOTE ]

plenty

fiskebent 11-16-2007 11:36 AM

While keyboard and mouse are great for shooters, the PC has some drawbacks that I hate.

There are always people out there with higher resolution screens and faster machines that get an edge. And PC games are much easier to hack with cheats than console games ... I don't think anyone has managed to hack executable code on the 360 yet.

So the playing field is more even on consoles.

And of course you get achievements [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

My gamertag is F3dtmule if anyone needs some cannon fodder.

sl8a 11-16-2007 04:28 PM

Prob best FPS ive played.

Sl8a if anyone wants slewing.

PITTM 11-16-2007 09:40 PM

I hated playing halo on 360 cause the joysticks are retarded. I am loving this though.

Chaos_ult 11-17-2007 01:53 AM

CoD4 for pc is wayyy overrated imho.

Although I just bought it today.

Seriously not impressed after playing games like BF2142, CSSource, TF2