Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   video (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=546542)

yourface 11-15-2007 01:00 AM

video

me playing 10/20 for half an hour. I started the table heads up and it eventually filled up to 5 handed. I think there are around 75 hands
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WOAFC47G

tell me what you think. I'm most interested in what people think of my reasoning for making decisions. admittedly I gave poor reasoning (or mumbled and trailed off) sometimes when I played in rhythm and got caught up in other decisions. I plan on making at least one more of these, hopefully it will turn out better

watching the vid myself I gave a poor analysis of the flop play in the JQ hand where I flopped an OESD+overs. I decided to cold call instead of 3bet because I didn't feel a 3bet would clean up any outs based on the kind of hands I expected the SB to have (pairs, draws worse than mine), I didn't want to force the SB out so he could pad the pot for me, and I didn't want to reopen the betting for the BB to cap it. the turn was a pretty easy value raise after making top pair to go along with my OESD.

also I think I misplayed the 36s hand; getting 3bet on that flop would really blow, and getting villain to fold a 4 outer isn't nearly as good as getting him to fire again with it

yourface 11-15-2007 01:02 AM

Re: video

tell me if the sound is [censored] - you may have to crank it up to hear what I'm saying

I was having a lot of trouble configuring it to record at the right volume

milesdyson 11-15-2007 01:21 AM

you're no deucescracked coach that's for sure.. <font color="white">. . . . . . . . . lol owned j/k haven't watched it</font>

yourface 11-15-2007 01:26 AM

it's weird sitting there at your computer talking to yourself for half an hour, feels very strange. I will try to be better next time senor dyson

efficacy 11-15-2007 01:51 AM

do I need to install something in order to download this video?

milesdyson 11-15-2007 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it's weird sitting there at your computer talking to yourself for half an hour, feels very strange. I will try to be better next time senor dyson

[/ QUOTE ]
white text BUDDY

yourface 11-15-2007 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think so. I used the default windows compressor codec thing ("microsoft video 1") when I was recording it

does it work for anyone?

efficacy 11-15-2007 02:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think so. I used the default windows compressor codec thing ("microsoft video 1") when I was recording it

does it work for anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I should read the page when it loads:

"All download slots assigned to your country (Thailand) are currently in use. Please try again in a few hours or install the Megaupload Toolbar for immediate access - with the toolbar installed, there are no more slot limitations for you!"

sharpie 11-15-2007 02:17 AM

It seems I have exceeded my download limit (pron) I have to wait 3 hours. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

shane88888 11-15-2007 02:22 AM

Works fine in Media Player. Divx Player wanted no parts of it though. Weird.

l0gician 11-15-2007 02:36 AM

Video works fine with WMP v.11

DeathDonkey 11-15-2007 04:11 AM

Tried to download and it says limit exceeded or something. If you catch me on AIM or Skype tomorrow (DeathDonkey1) remind me and I'll host this video on our DeucesCracked server for free download.

-DeathDonkey

l0gician 11-15-2007 04:32 AM

I liked the video, thats about all the criticism I can add since I'm no expert. Seemed like a pretty good session, though I don't have a clue what you were up cause of the blinder. What happens when you are getting really low and you don't know it? Oh yes, I believe you pointed out about the volume already, anyway that was the only technical issue I guess. With headphones there wasn't any problem at all.

Volkan-20 11-15-2007 11:23 AM

Cant get it to start downloading

Absolution 11-15-2007 11:26 AM

Good video. I agreed with every decision you made. I like the waa waa part.

yourface 11-15-2007 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What happens when you are getting really low and you don't know it?

[/ QUOTE ]
I buy in for 50BB so that doesn't happen too often. if I am getting bloodbathed for 50BB I usually realize it and will add some more cash before I run out. though I will usually quit the table at that point - playing with a crappy image just makes things harder

Volkan-20 11-15-2007 01:54 PM

Goddammit is it my comp or megaupload that sucks?? Can someone host it somewhere else plz. Would love to watch it

Hobbs. 11-15-2007 02:00 PM

yourface, only seen a little bit of the video so far (only HU hands), but thought you actually could have adjusted quicker to that guy. I really like your thought process playing hu against an average unknown but I thought this guy exhibited some pretty pussified passive tendencies right off the bat that you could have taken advantage of by folding some of your light calldown hands.

johnnyrocket 11-15-2007 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What happens when you are getting really low and you don't know it?

[/ QUOTE ]
I buy in for 50BB so that doesn't happen too often. if I am getting bloodbathed for 50BB I usually realize it and will add some more cash before I run out. though I will usually quit the table at that point - playing with a crappy image just makes things harder

[/ QUOTE ]

how do u put a blinder on the table?

Beastmaster 11-15-2007 03:49 PM

thanks for posting, I encourage others to do the same if possible...now that I can't watch stox or other sites due to a work filter...

l0gician 11-15-2007 04:29 PM

I think its an AHK script, not sure though.

sethypooh21 11-15-2007 04:37 PM

Will D/L and watch tonight. Guarantee that GoldOink sounds cooler than the canuck.

yourface 11-15-2007 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think its an AHK script, not sure though.

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, it is an AHK script called 'tiltblocker'
anyone who is interested can find a link in the software forum

yourface 11-15-2007 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Will D/L and watch tonight. Guarantee that GoldOink sounds cooler than the canuck.

[/ QUOTE ]
when are we having our avatar huhu match punk?

ps enjoy the vid

yourface 11-15-2007 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yourface, only seen a little bit of the video so far (only HU hands), but thought you actually could have adjusted quicker to that guy. I really like your thought process playing hu against an average unknown but I thought this guy exhibited some pretty pussified passive tendencies right off the bat that you could have taken advantage of by folding some of your light calldown hands.

[/ QUOTE ]
the ace high calldown with A8 comes to mind, were there any others you are thinking of? I don't like to make any big assumptions based on very few hands with someone but you may be right - he certainly came off as pretty weak postflop

vmacosta 11-15-2007 08:45 PM

still working on watching the whole thing, but you were a bit loose pf and given that you were kinda getting worked in the beginning i doubt calling 93o/63o was a good idea.

yourface 11-15-2007 10:20 PM

defending 93o vs a button raise was a bad idea even if villain was a fish

36o was vs a SB raise right? I dunno I don't like folding vs SB raises

sethypooh21 11-15-2007 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Confirmed.

milesdyson 11-15-2007 10:59 PM

god i want to make one of these so bad but i don't think my computer can handle it + i am so lazy

yourface 11-15-2007 11:04 PM

dude it's easy go download camstudio

DeathDonkey 11-15-2007 11:04 PM

http://www.deucescracked.com/public_...yourface_1.avi

Hope that helps.

-DeathDonkey

MacGuyV 11-15-2007 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
god i want to make one of these so bad but i don't think my computer can handle it + i am so lazy

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd pay just for the audio.

MacGuyV 11-16-2007 12:02 AM

I'd have definitely mucked A5 on the turn after the Q87 flop c/r. It was only like 2 hands earlier he checked the turn thru w/ A8 on an 87xJ board?

vmacosta 11-16-2007 12:21 AM

just my immediate reactions to stuff i was undure about. Plz disregard know-it-all tone:

k2o, riv chk is fine
85o, c/c flop is fine. good turn fold
73o, kinda bad river call (not sure tho)
54dd, bad turn bet
36o, bad call pf i think
93o, not sure about button open
33, raise the turn against this guy
q4s, good flop chk
kts, bad river call i think
93o, good play both streets
don't think pulba is LAG, more like erratic fish
qjo, 3b flop feels right
j4s, raise pf
96s, fold turn
92o, so tempting to screwplay turn (maybe no good vs. this guy tho)
j5s, raise pf vs. tighty

all-in-all, kinda boring but informative and good discipline when running below avg. Next time 2 table unless its huhu plz.

Hobbs. 11-16-2007 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
the ace high calldown with A8 comes to mind, were there any others you are thinking of? I don't like to make any big assumptions based on very few hands with someone but you may be right - he certainly came off as pretty weak postflop

[/ QUOTE ]
how weakly in generally he played AQ, that checked behind AK two streets in a row. I thought there were some other ones but giving it a quick run over I don't see any others. Either way, 3 hands that were played really weak over the first 10 hands would be enough for me to adjust.

yourface 11-16-2007 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
all-in-all, kinda boring but informative and good discipline when running below avg.

[/ QUOTE ]
I won 6BB on the sess! nice comeback after getting bloodbathed HU

[ QUOTE ]
Next time 2 table unless its huhu plz.

[/ QUOTE ]
already made one today. one table unfortunately, but I think I did a lot better job with the commentary. should be up late tonight or tomorrow

yourface 11-16-2007 01:56 AM

thx for the feedback

[ QUOTE ]
73o, kinda bad river call (not sure tho)

[/ QUOTE ]
yea I think you are right. I just really really hate folding early in a huhu session
[ QUOTE ]
33, raise the turn against this guy

[/ QUOTE ]
gonna work this one out on paper
[ QUOTE ]
qjo, 3b flop feels right

[/ QUOTE ]
dunno mang, why is it better than CC?
[ QUOTE ]
j4s, raise pf

[/ QUOTE ]
after the SB open limps? how wide of a range are you raising here? I generally only raise for value in this spot

Municipal Hare 11-16-2007 10:38 PM

I was impressed with the on-the-fly notes you took. Your point about polarizing an opponent's HU range based on his observable valuebetting abilities gave me something to think about. You seem to read boards well and pace your decisions accordingly. Couldn't make out what you were doing with PT because of the window cropping.

You ran a little card dead here, yourface, so another vid (maybe 2-tabling) would be great. The Dominion forever!