Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Absolute non-bs (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=545836)

bicyclekick 11-14-2007 06:07 AM

Absolute non-bs

See this post

cliffnotes:
I finally got all my hands together and was actually up a small amount on steamroller and graycat and I was wrong when I thought absolute owes me compensation.

From my understanding, there are other players who are still owed, but I am not one of them.

Gullanian 11-14-2007 08:30 AM

Re: Absolute bs

[ QUOTE ]
The known period of unfair playing was approximately 40 days in length, beginning on August 14, 2007.

[/ QUOTE ]

You HH's don't fall into that time period do they?

bicyclekick 11-14-2007 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The known period of unfair playing was approximately 40 days in length, beginning on August 14, 2007.

[/ QUOTE ]

You HH's don't fall into that time period do they?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, they do. I even played Greycat heads up during that period.

bigshowmack 11-14-2007 02:29 PM

I'm not that good with pokertracker, but can't you send them a screenshot of your HU results vs greycat filtered by date to prove to them their oversight?

kahntrutahn 11-14-2007 02:46 PM

Like Ive been posting for weeks. They are ignoring my emails, ignoring the emails of my affiliate, ignoring the entire situation.

I think Im gonna email seif and see what he has to say...

*** EDIT: I emailed Mark, we shall see if he responds to me... he used too. ***

Rant 11-14-2007 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I even played Greycat heads up during that period.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are talking about the account graycat. You are talking about Greycat. Not the same.

mntbikr15 11-14-2007 03:07 PM

People get it wrong(I dont recall which is right)...but there is only one. They was not a graycat AND a greycat both playing high stakes around this time period

Schneids 11-14-2007 03:22 PM

Re: Absolute bu llshit

I received exactly what I was expecting to receive from AP based on the misc tab in PT, and in those hands BK was at the table too during some of them. He should receive money.

elindauer 11-14-2007 04:06 PM

bike,

Since you don't seem to have a complete list of the hands you have played against the cheater(s)... do you think it's possible that you ran really well and actually won overall? The $4k you are down on one computer doesn't strike me as impossible to overcome, given the stakes you play.

Just a thought. With so many players stating they have been reimbursed in full, it seems appropriate to spend some time getting your data together, rather than making what appears to an unbiased 3rd party to be rather vague claims.

Worst case, you would then know exactly what you were owed, and would have the documentation to send to AP. Surely that will help your chances of recovery.

With much respect,
eric

milesdyson 11-14-2007 04:59 PM

good post elindauer

also bk, i know it sucks but being more civil in these emails can't hurt.

this:
[ QUOTE ]
How about not ignoring and answering the other half of my email?

[/ QUOTE ]
and this:
[ QUOTE ]
No, you haven't paid all players who were affected, as I was affected.
I haven't received a dime and this is unbelievable.

Stop sending me form letters and send me the money that was stolen from me.

[/ QUOTE ]
are going to get people who read these emails more likely to just let them slide by without contacting the right people.

bicyclekick 11-14-2007 05:40 PM

I've been in San Diego for a week and a half, away from my main computer, otherwise I would have posted a screenshot of all the hands. That said, I don't think I played very many (if any) hands vs the cheaters on my desktop. It definitely is still possible that this is the case. Unlikely...and would be funny if somehow I didn't lose to a cheater I guess...but I definitely played a decent amount with him.

Also, stuckinpgh said he's been shorted a bunch...

Slider 11-15-2007 03:48 AM

I played Graycat "outside" of the time area. I still have to call them tomorrow.

bicyclekick 11-15-2007 03:57 AM

Well, funny enough when I put my hands together I actually won about 1k from graycat and steamroller combined. I feel a little bit bad that I went off the way I did and I take responsibility for that. I do wish absolute would have told me that in fact I won money from the player so was not owed money instead of the way they handled it with form letters and ignorance.

Given how many hands I played with the cheaters and how much they destroyed the games, I didn't think it was even possible that I didn't lose money. I guess it makes me look a little bit dumb, but I can live with that.

My apologies to absolute for making a deal about nothing.

NNNNOOOOONAN 11-15-2007 04:34 AM

the good news is that you beat a superuser!!

hoppscot22 11-15-2007 04:46 AM

fish BK!
drunken canterbury friday night, hope you are there!

grando 11-15-2007 04:49 AM

lol at beating someone who can see your cards

N 82 50 24 11-15-2007 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

AceCR9 11-15-2007 05:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bugstud 11-15-2007 06:25 AM

graycat played in april after the bbj was hit, and did so quite poorly.

mntbikr15 11-15-2007 12:15 PM

BK,

I wouldnt be to upset at how you acted.

Its a total joke that they couldnt just tell you that.

Not your fault

stigmata 11-15-2007 06:49 PM

Surely you should receive compensation. It seems likely you won A LOT from graycat when he did not have superuser access. Then you played him when he was cheating, and he won some back. Thus you are still up against him over all the hands.

However, had he not been cheating, you would be up even more against him. Therefore you are owed money for the session where graycat could see your hole cards, and this amount should not have deducted from it the amount you legitimately won from him.

Now, we know from the rogue HH file that absolute know exactly when the Superuser account was logged in, so technically they should be able to exactly refund the sessions where you were cheated.

kahntrutahn 11-15-2007 08:47 PM

Re: Absolute non-bs

youre at least owed some rake back for sure... what about the [censored] tilt that having some [censored] win 20k off you at a time cost you? these bastards! aaaaaaaa

fearme 11-17-2007 06:18 PM

Re: Absolute non-bs

if u factor in tilt im short 50k

Mr.Busto 11-17-2007 08:12 PM

cash out of absolute
donks

MaverickUSC 11-19-2007 12:24 AM

New line for BK? >superuser? superowner? superuse this?

dontquit 11-19-2007 03:15 PM

bicycle...you may be up a bit on this guy....but my guess is you lost some to him. Shouldn't you deserve compensation for any hands you lost to him?? IMO definately!