Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Foxwoods Responsible for Players Peace of MInd (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=545824)

BenG2813 11-14-2007 05:33 AM

Foxwoods Responsible for Players Peace of MInd

does ne one feel that after these aces were discovered as being marked that foxwoods is responsible for going over tapes and trying to discover how the cards were marked and by who. seems like no one cares that someone could have been cheating.

0524432 11-14-2007 05:35 AM

Re: Foxwoods Responsible for Players Peace of MInd

I don't think nobody cares, but you have a point. It wouldn't be unreasonable, or too hard, for them to see if they can't figure out how they were marked and address the issue.

apefish 11-14-2007 05:37 AM

Remember, remember the 13th of November imo.

BenG2813 11-14-2007 05:40 AM

a lot of money at stake.

0524432 11-14-2007 05:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

?

grando 11-14-2007 05:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lolz

Exitonly 11-14-2007 05:47 AM

i definitely think theys hould go over the tapes, and i think durrr should be trying to get them to do that, if he isnt alreaedy that is. Card marker should obv be DQ'd.

apefish 11-14-2007 06:00 AM

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...detta_071l.jpg

Joe Tall 11-14-2007 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
does ne one feel that after these aces were discovered as being marked that foxwoods is responsible for going over tapes and trying to discover how the cards were marked and by who. seems like no one cares that someone could have been cheating.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said anyone is cheating? Did anyone check the deuces in the deck?

This could be simple as someone having long fingernails, seriously. I've seen it many times in the past. The way some players peel back their cards, their finger nails indent the corner. I've even done it. This "marked cards/cheating" mindset is internet-poker noobishness.

gobbomom 11-14-2007 02:27 PM

very nice Apefish.

PugsMcGee 11-14-2007 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This could be simple as someone having long fingernails, seriously. I've seen it many times in the past. The way some players peel back their cards, their finger nails indent the corner. I've even done it. This "marked cards/cheating" mindset is internet-poker noobishness.

[/ QUOTE ]

But only the Aces were marked?...

rocketsfan4lyfe 11-14-2007 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you moron. only the aces were marked.

EWS87 11-14-2007 03:11 PM

ive always liked apefish's posts, but hes on fire lately more then usual even

Joe Tall 11-14-2007 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you moron. only the aces were marked.

[/ QUOTE ]

You checked the other cards? I did not know you were there and checked or got confirmation from the floor that the other cards were all clean.

Toro 11-14-2007 03:24 PM

Joe, according to 0524432's trip report in the other thread (if it's accurate) the new deck was fanned out face down and the players picked out two cards they thought were marked and when they turned them over they were Aces.

Kurn, son of Mogh 11-14-2007 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Joe, according to 0524432's trip report in the other thread (if it's accurate) the new deck was fanned out face down and the players picked out two cards they thought were marked and when they turned them over they were Aces.

[/ QUOTE ]

A few things.

1) The trip report was vague
2) It sounds like the players were not upset.
3) There's no indication that FW people didn't review tapes
4) There's no indication of how carefully the rest of the deck was examined after the two aces were found.

Sounds like a whole lot of nothing, but you would like to think the tapes were reviewed.

Toro 11-14-2007 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A few things.

1) The trip report was vague
2) It sounds like the players were not upset.
4) There's no indication of how carefully the rest of the deck was examined after the two aces were found.

Sounds like a whole lot of nothing, but you would like to think the tapes were reviewed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the report seemed sketchy, especially the part of the players laughing it off. I would eventually like to hear first hand from one of the players to see if there is anything to it.

DeadMoneyWalking 11-17-2007 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you can count on FW to not go anything when they are not forced.

Scansion 11-17-2007 12:41 AM

Yes, I'm pretty sure they are going to just do nothing unless pressured quite a bit..