Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Full Ring : which site to choose (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=545129)

MissionToMars 11-13-2007 01:00 PM

Full Ring : which site to choose

hi,
i am a nl100/200 FR player. At the moment i am playing on Ongame but like everyone knows its hard to multitable there. I am interested if there are better networks. I thought about switching to one of the big sites like stars or full tilt but the bonuses are worse and the players are better i heared. Any suggestions where you get a good multitable software + good bonuses+ bad players?

too eazy 11-13-2007 01:01 PM

Re: Full Ring : which site to choose

seems like FTP is the softest if you look at the data on rent's post.

Landlord79 11-13-2007 01:05 PM

FTP is rigged, UB has a good bonus + rakeback

AP is soft now, though I don't know how much I would entrust my $$ there. Good bonus + rakeback.

Haven't tried Cake yet.

Das Budrick 11-13-2007 02:01 PM

most of the better regs in this forum seem to enjoy pokerstars because of the high number of tables you can play and the VIP/frequent player system.

notfreemoney 11-13-2007 02:04 PM

i dont remember the last bonus for FTP players...

MissionToMars 11-13-2007 02:07 PM

hmm i think i will make a quick tour testing absolute poker,Full tilt and then stars. if no other sites seems better. I just wanna find a site where everything is fine and easy .

RapidEvolution 11-13-2007 02:16 PM

I love/hate notfreemoney's icon. LOL

I like both stars and FTP for different reasons. Stars' software is just plain better and has fewer issues with HUD. Plus you can play more tables and the VIP/FPP system is really good. FTP has rakeback and a bigger bonus, and I think the play is softer at FTP (at least at 25NL), but it crashes from time to time and takes longer to move your money than stars does. (At least, that's been my experience.)

BadLieutenant 11-13-2007 03:13 PM

notfreemoney , your avatar freaked me out lool

HesseJam 11-13-2007 04:33 PM

it took a while until I noticed what you guys mean. LOL.

MissionToMars 11-13-2007 04:35 PM

can anyone post the link from rents post? did not find it! thats why i opened this post

TheProdigy 11-13-2007 04:35 PM

FTP is laggy and not very good software.

The best software is Stars, and if you want to build a bankroll with some profit + a lot of good bonus, then go for stars.

MissionToMars 11-13-2007 04:42 PM

that sounds good but i mean i wanna play nl100/200 i dont know if stars is fishy enough on that limits.i mean good software is very importent but Fishy players is important to

TheProdigy 11-13-2007 04:43 PM

Stars is fishy enough for anyone to beat nl100/200 if you are half decent [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

MissionToMars 11-13-2007 04:48 PM

ok i trust your words and give it a try! anyone knows where to get good pt databases for stars on FR nl100?

speedle 11-13-2007 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok i trust your words and give it a try! anyone knows where to get good pt databases for stars on FR nl100?

[/ QUOTE ]

Datamining is forbidden by Stars.

MissionToMars 11-13-2007 05:37 PM

oh ok did not know it ! so i will create my own database :-)

threads13 11-13-2007 05:39 PM

I like FTP. I have rakeback there and it's softer. I still play at Stars some though.

MissionToMars 11-13-2007 05:45 PM

hmm ! i think i will give both sites a try as for my opinion they are the only sites where i can multi table with good software.i am just wandering why is noone talking about ipoker full ring? they have quiet good offers and normaly bad players speaking about sh.

Phytopath 11-13-2007 10:10 PM

iPoker is full of regulars at Full ring, the games especially 100/200 NL are pretty dry nowadays. The short handed games are pretty good though.

OnGame is pretty much the softest site around, next to boss and Pacific, but again not much full ring at Boss and difficult to multi-table at Pacific.

Maybe do something like a few tables at OnGame, Boss and Pacific. The games at Stars/Tilt are waay harder than the euro sites.

MissionToMars 11-14-2007 06:00 AM

i would like to make it but if i start ongame some tables its hard to play on other sites to because of the [censored] ongame software. otherwise i would play more tables on ongame.

nation 11-14-2007 06:55 AM

full tilt is far softer than stars, it's the easy choice imo

Split Suit 11-14-2007 07:40 AM

DO NOT CREATE A TESTER ACCT FOR FULLTILT. U WONT B ABLE TO GET RAKEBACK.

RapidEvolution 11-14-2007 08:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
DO NOT CREATE A TESTER ACCT FOR FULLTILT. U WONT B ABLE TO GET RAKEBACK.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would copy/paste this over and over, but that might be annoying. It would, however reflect how important this is.

SABR42 11-14-2007 09:20 AM

I made a FTP account a long time ago, back when I didn't know about rakeback.

Any way to fix this issue? Without rakeback it's pretty pointless to play there IMO, since Stars has the VPP system.

redlotus 11-14-2007 10:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I made a FTP account a long time ago, back when I didn't know about rakeback.

Any way to fix this issue? Without rakeback it's pretty pointless to play there IMO, since Stars has the VPP system.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think that, if you haven't played any real money games there before, you might be able to get RB there. Best thing to do would be to contact an affiliate that offers it. If you have already deposited/played RM games, you're probably SOL, but it never hurts to contact an affiliate and/or FTP itself.

AlexB182 11-14-2007 11:40 AM

I would have no other wishes for christmas if I could just get RB on FullTilt... sigh...

MissionToMars 11-14-2007 11:53 AM

hmm i would love to see an software update on tower to be able to play 15 tables instead of 9 there. Thats all i need for christmas. i would like to test stars but its silly to start playing there now so i have to wait for next year. The thoughts about switching sites is only that i can play more tables. So if i can play 6 more tables i can loose a bit of my winning rate because its equaled through more hands that i play per hour.

F1shRapeMe 11-14-2007 11:55 AM

I closed my first ftp account awhile ago. Opened a new one with rakeback a week later and it has been smooth sailing ever since

MissionToMars 11-14-2007 12:00 PM

how can you close an account on FTP?

F1shRapeMe 11-14-2007 12:12 PM

sent them an email saying to close my account just give some bull [censored] reason

ship_it_trebek 11-14-2007 01:26 PM

I did that, it worked for a month, then they were like GG caught! I said that my old acct was compromised by roommates and stuff they seemed to buy it. Then they threatened to steal all my moniez if I ever made more accts again.

MissionToMars 11-14-2007 01:30 PM

so did you keep your account or did they freez it forever?

kcheel 11-14-2007 02:03 PM

They refused to close my old account, would only suspend. So I just quit playing there at all over a year ago. My wife does have an account there now though with rakeback. Not being used yet though.

MissionToMars 11-14-2007 02:12 PM

back to the main theme ! so to multitable FR with more than 10 tables i have to either play FT or Stars

King Spew 11-14-2007 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My wife does have an account there now though with rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

Key? to getting rake back after opening a non-RB acct?

kcheel 11-14-2007 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My wife does have an account there now though with rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

Key? to getting rake back after opening a non-RB acct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, thats pretty much easiest/safest way. Tilt allows more than one account per household, so as long as its a real person with ID/etc. to send in, its all good.

So if you are not married, its time to get hitched. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I may end up never using it anyway now that Stars raised the table limits. I had planned to start the new year playing 12 Stars tables and 4-6 on Tilt at the same time. But now that I can play 16-20 at Stars when I choose, I can probably make the 300k milestone next year even if I stay at NL100 the whole year. I believe the extra 2k and 3k bonuses will be better than getting rakeback at FT.

MissionToMars 11-15-2007 12:40 PM

if you compare sites you also should compare the RB/bonus structure and ongame has the best to offer on the hole net in my opinion.