Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Revolution WW sign up thread (starts 11/26) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=544248)

HerbieGRD 11-12-2007 11:37 AM

Revolution WW sign up thread (starts 11/26)

After thinking about it I've decided to wait until Thanksgiving is over so if someone wants to run another game before then they can feel free.

Some quick notes

- There will not be much information given to start the game but things will trickle out as the game goes along. All I will say is that there will be good, evil, and neutral and at least a sizable plurality of players will be vanillagers. Mass roleclaiming is allowed but will all but ensure that good loses if done early.

- The writeups will contain important game related information. In general, assume that anything I post this game is designed to be game related. Of course, it may not always mean EXACTLY what it seems to mean.

- I have done my best to ensure that this game is balanced - I have it balanced for both 21 and 27 and I could probably run it with any number in between if necessary. If by some chance it comes up I will cap signups at 27 though.

- Game will continue until all players have had a chance to meet their victory conditions. No one (or team) is allowed to concede without talking to me first.

- Any assumptions you choose to make you make at your peril. Just assume that anything can (and probably will) happen.

Signup here!

Nez477 11-12-2007 11:48 AM

Re: Revolution WW sign up thread (starts 11/26)

FIRST

In

Our House 11-12-2007 11:59 AM

Insky.

HerbieGRD 11-12-2007 12:26 PM

A couple of other notes

- Night will fall at 9PM and there will be no majority lynch

- Day will break around 8AM or later if resolving night actions takes more time than I have before work - all night actions will be due by 7AM

- Saturday/Sunday will be one game day

dmk 11-12-2007 12:38 PM

inzorz

Nicholasp27 11-12-2007 12:42 PM

/in

chim17 11-12-2007 12:55 PM

Sounds like a lot of time commitment.

HerbieGRD 11-12-2007 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like a lot of time commitment.

[/ QUOTE ]
It will be more than a normal average speed game - commitment-wise probably along the lines of the CYOA game VR and GT1T ran.

wdcbooks 11-12-2007 01:09 PM

Sure things.

And Chim, if you don't have time just PM me and I will make sure the other wolves night kill you.

RoundTower 11-12-2007 01:15 PM

would like to play, but have already committed to CPFB's game if that gets going, and won't play both.

Zurvan 11-12-2007 01:47 PM

In, ldo

chim17 11-12-2007 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sure things.

And Chim, if you don't have time just PM me and I will make sure the other wolves night kill you.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're not night killing me you're lynching me.

chim17 11-12-2007 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sure things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I will mod a long game where Books, VR, and Kyro are the wolf roles that are always trying to get poor Chim unrightfully lynched.

LuckayLuck 11-12-2007 02:58 PM

pew pew pew in!

DustinG 11-12-2007 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pew pew pew in!

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeremy517 11-12-2007 03:33 PM

In.

Lynch Dustin

HerbieGRD 11-12-2007 03:45 PM

Nine already - good first day turnout [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Nez
OurHouse
DMK
NichP
Books
Zurvan
Luckay
Dustin
Jeremy

FYI I need a minimum of 21 to run this - once we hit 21 this will run for sure and I'll start the game thread.

fmxda 11-12-2007 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A couple of other notes

- Night will fall at 9PM and there will be no majority lynch

- Day will break around 8AM or later if resolving night actions takes more time than I have before work - all night actions will be due by 7AM

- Saturday/Sunday will be one game day

[/ QUOTE ]
<u>I</u> love you ma<u>n</u>

drzen 11-12-2007 10:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
would like to play, but have already committed to CPFB's game if that gets going, and won't play both.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, [censored] it. I've gone so infuriatingly mental in NWO takeover that I'll be mercy-lynched long before CPFB's game gets going, so I'm in.

reno expat 11-12-2007 10:59 PM

ah hell, after swearing off WW, i had fun in the STT game so time to try playing with the big boys again. in

JennFox 11-13-2007 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, [censored] it. I've gone so infuriatingly mental in NWO takeover that I'll be mercy-lynched long before CPFB's game gets going, so I'm in.

[/ QUOTE ]

i really really really want you to be banned based on your repeated unethical play in the nwo game.

how many times can you post after night and mention that nwo game in another game thread (like this one).

you suck, drzen. you suck WORSE THAN I DO at pog. thats hard. angleshooting like this is f-ing bull [censored]. you should be embarrassed to do it front of everyone.

chim17 11-13-2007 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i really really really want you to be banned based on your repeated unethical play in the nwo game.

how many times can you post after night and mention that nwo game in another game thread (like this one).

you suck, drzen. you suck WORSE THAN I DO at pog. thats hard. angleshooting like this is f-ing bull [censored]. you should be embarrassed to do it front of everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont disagree but I'm not sure you have the right to question others with ethical standards after your Mole references and response to me in that thread.

JennFox 11-13-2007 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont disagree but I'm not sure you have the right to question others with ethical standards after your Mole references and response to me in that thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

my response to you was snippy, i admit. and i do apologize.

but my mole references were PURE joke, i dont think anyone but zurvan took them seriously. i think theres kind of a big difference between what i was doing and what zen is doing in this game.

JennFox 11-13-2007 01:34 AM

like a big big big big big difference...

he even got asked to stop by the mod and ignored him...

and even though did write a snippy response to you, i actually did stop then and there like you asked. and i didnt mention it again..

metsandfinsfan 11-13-2007 01:40 AM

stfu

drzen 11-13-2007 01:40 AM

I asked him if he had a video of an English wrestler, FFS, and I invited you to bite me. None of that has anything to do with the game.

And what I wrote in this thread doesn't either. Typical of you to read it that way, but total [censored].

JennFox 11-13-2007 01:42 AM

thanks for backing me up, mets. i appreciate it.

JennFox 11-13-2007 01:42 AM

i have a completely valid argument. zen is the one who needs to stfu. hes been asked SEVERAL TIMES.

metsandfinsfan 11-13-2007 01:44 AM

jenn fine you stfu too

dan will decide what to do with that thread lets stop overtaking herbies thread here please

drzen 11-13-2007 01:45 AM

Re: Revolution WW sign up thread (starts 11/26) *DELETED*

Post deleted by drzen

JennFox 11-13-2007 01:47 AM

lol zen. just follow the rules.

sorry for the hijack mets/herbie.

/tilt

lastchance 11-13-2007 02:30 AM

In. I will care, but I will also FPS, hopefully brilliantly.

I will try very hard to rely on special information.

JennFox 11-13-2007 02:32 AM

zen, if you play this game, make sure you know what the rules are first, k?

you wouldnt want another game to end prematurely because of it.

fmxda 11-13-2007 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I will also FPS, hopefully brilliantly.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your WW PECOTA projection predicts FPSing will be one wolf lynch below replacement level

drzen 11-13-2007 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

lastchance 11-13-2007 02:34 AM

Wolf lynches are not the correct method of winning this game.

It is clearly about village clearing.

drzen 11-13-2007 02:35 AM

Herbie, I'm sorry for what I did in antidan's game. I think there was a hysterical overreaction, but I did the wrong thing. I've learned my lesson but I will totally understand if you want me not to play this game. If you PM me to let me know, I will pull out if that's what you want.

fmxda 11-13-2007 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wolf lynches are not the correct method of winning this game.

It is clearly about village clearing.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know I've had pretty good success with my "lynch the guys that howl" strategy. I might be results oriented though. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

metsandfinsfan 11-13-2007 02:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Herbie, I'm sorry for what I did in antidan's game. I think there was a hysterical overreaction, but I did the wrong thing. I've learned my lesson but I will totally understand if you want me not to play this game. If you PM me to let me know, I will pull out if that's what you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

hogwash -- you said you understand now -- so you're playing if you want to play

lastchance 11-13-2007 02:42 AM

Really? Like, I also have success with the lynch wolves strategy, but like, this game? I find it very hard to see the wolves from the people with SECRET POWERZ.

I also really need to adapt my play/reads for a game where I know even less than I normally do.

Also, fmx, you should sign up. Are you not intrigued by my SECRET POWERZ IDEAS?