Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Stud (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   My stats (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=543713)

attachiant 11-11-2007 04:05 PM

My stats

Hi,

Can someone give a little review on my stats please?

Not on the tiltshot on the 0.50/1$ ;-)

http://taddeusz.org/Poker/myresults.jpg

http://taddeusz.org/Poker/myresults2.jpg

RustyBrooks 11-11-2007 04:11 PM

Re: My stats

Unless you're playing heads up your VPIP is like off the charts, and ditto on went-to-showdown.

Also, very small sample size (I've play lots of hands at games that I don't consider myself as "playing", like triple draw lowball, omaha hi, etc)

Poker CPA 11-11-2007 04:32 PM

You are a Gambler who enjoys playing cards. And winning. So why the post??????

attachiant 11-11-2007 04:37 PM

Just because I want to learn and improve my skills? Not u?

RustyBrooks 11-11-2007 04:41 PM

OK. Your stats are totally awful. I mean that in the nicest way. Read a book or something, and get back to us.

I don't play stud hi but maybe someone wants to show this guy what regular stats look like?

Poker CPA 11-11-2007 04:52 PM

First of all, Congrats. 3000 hands, so you must have some skills, such as handreading. Could you give a description of your stud playing.

attachiant 11-11-2007 05:45 PM

I know that I play a lot of hands that I don't have too but can someone make a post with more than 40 words?

I mean I need full review not a "I don't play stud hi but take my piece of advice for religion".

RustyBrooks 11-11-2007 05:49 PM

Well, let me rephrase - I don't play stud hi but I have played more hands of stud hi than you. Do you see what I mean? a few thousand hands is nothing at all.

Your vpip should be more like 25% not 70%. 70% is total fish territory. Seriously.

Your went to showdown numbers are totally ridiculous. Your won $ at showdown is pretty high considering that you hardly ever fold. This means you're running well probably.

You don't need a "full review", you need to read a book on stud, or find some nice web articles or something.

It's very unlikely you'll get a more serious response than what I've given you here. This is because I'm exceptionally nice.

Alchemist 11-11-2007 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, let me rephrase - I don't play stud hi but I have played more hands of stud hi than you. Do you see what I mean? a few thousand hands is nothing at all.

Your vpip should be more like 25% not 70%. 70% is total fish territory. Seriously.

Your went to showdown numbers are totally ridiculous. Your won $ at showdown is pretty high considering that you hardly ever fold. This means you're running well probably.

You don't need a "full review", you need to read a book on stud, or find some nice web articles or something.

It's very unlikely you'll get a more serious response than what I've given you here. This is because I'm exceptionally nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoted for truth. I agree with every point Rusty makes. I don't play stud high either but at stud/8, you're going to showdown more often than I'm seeing 4th, and by a pretty decent margin.

RustyBrooks 11-11-2007 07:13 PM

Yeah, you got to showdown about TWICE AS OFTEN as I see 4th st in razz or stud high. I still play too loose in stud/8. I'm working on that. But you go to showdown more than I see 4th in stud/8 also.

tinkerman 11-11-2007 07:37 PM

As others have said, the best advice is that you read any stud book and chnage the number of hands you play. Any game of poker you should be playing less than a third of hands and really less than 20%. 70% is way over this mark. In fact you are reaching showdown more often than you should be playing hands. If its fun then fine, if you want to win then you need to change your game.

Amazingly you won this way at lower stakes, but here it seems that everybody is just betting and so it may look more favourable.

Notice that you are wiining less times at showdown and this is because the players at that bit better.

So read basic strategy and try changing your starting hands to less than 25%.

PoorLawyer 11-11-2007 08:33 PM

This is a level right?

RustyBrooks 11-11-2007 09:16 PM

Leveling in poker forums has turned into exactly like leveling in poker, where once the levels get deep enough you can't tell what's what any more and you just say "[censored] it" and do whatever you want. And thus the whole world gradually turns into BBV.

A surpising number of posts in the Poker Theory board, which I also read sometimes, get posted in BBV eventually.

Poker CPA 11-12-2007 09:02 AM

The above may be true but you WIN. Winning at 70% for 3000 hands is excellent card playing. The question is WHY. You are the only person who can answer that. I think you have the single biggest poker skill needed to be profitable. I can't believe its dumb luck. Maybe 100 hands, or 500; or even 1000 but never 3000. So tell us your "game plan" for these games. You must have a "game plan"??????

*TT* 11-12-2007 12:44 PM

what game is the stats for? Diferent games require different skills.

RustyBrooks 11-12-2007 12:49 PM

Which game requires these skills (70% vpip?) Sign me up!

*TT* 11-12-2007 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Which game requires these skills (70% vpip?) Sign me up!

[/ QUOTE ]

heads up.

RustyBrooks 11-12-2007 01:50 PM

I asked if it was heads up and he didn't reply, so I'm guessing, no. (see my first reply to his post)

Poker CPA 11-12-2007 03:17 PM

70% can be very very good.

Poker CPA 11-12-2007 03:18 PM

Full table not HU

attachiant 11-12-2007 04:04 PM

I play mostly on a full table or on a table of 5 or 6 players.

I thinks I have the beginning of a plan but mostly I'll act using what I know about the habits of my opponents.

lstream 11-12-2007 04:10 PM

Well, I admit to being puzzled as to how 70% can be good over 3000 hands. I have seen players with these percentages several times at the tables. They can have wicked win rates for a while, but virtually all of them crash and burn. It can take several sessions, but the outcome is almost always the same. They disappear from the games for good [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

So at least in my case, I love finding these guys that play almost every hand. It seems to be the one almost sure way of breaking free of the the grind that the stud tables have degenerated to since the government ban attempt.

I have seen the odd player though that are smart enough to build a table image of a total donk, and then use it to induce poor play from most everyone else at the table. They can make real nice cash by manipulating the character of the table, but NOT over 3000 hands.

Noir_Desir 11-12-2007 04:13 PM

I think you got away with your loose-passive game because everyone at the micros plays the same and you were probably running hot. But you'll get murdered at 0,5/1 and above if you don't tighten up considerably.

Truthiness24 11-12-2007 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you got away with your loose-passive game because everyone at the micros plays the same and you were probably running hot. But you'll get murdered at 0,5/1 and above if you don't tighten up considerably.

[/ QUOTE ]

FTW

You're outplaying people at the micro limits because they have NO clue. You at least have some idea of what's going on, which is how you're getting away with the insanely high VPIP: you get away from your dead loser hands enough to show a profit.

But as soon as you moved up a level, you got cut up. This was not an accident or anomaly. You won't ever win consistently above the 10 cent level unless you make the adjustments that the good folks here recommend.

Poker CPA 11-13-2007 10:14 AM

Very nice Truth.

The single biggest poker skill??????

The need to make ADJUSTMENTS in your game plan based on the players in the game. It appears as if the OP has done this without knowing it. 70% is outstanding if everyone else is 95%. GOod Luck.

Andy B 11-13-2007 01:16 PM

So you think that 70% is better than, say, 25%?

Poker CPA 11-13-2007 02:33 PM

It depends

Poker CPA 11-13-2007 02:49 PM

I play in a non-rake dealers choice game. Dealer antes a $1.
Its 10-20-30-40-50. Every one sees 4th, its almost as if they are playing blind on 3rd. So the effect is, its a $10 ante (the dealer $11) and eveyone gets a free card on 3rd. Playing 25% would be like cheating to these guys, (and the invitation would be revoked) so I do everything in my power to keep it to 60-70%, like buying drinks, making phone calls, the bathroom etc etc. I make 60,000 per year in this game and it has no effect on these rich guys. It costs me about 10K with bets on the golf course to keep me in their good graces. This game alone pays for my memberships at 4 golf and tennis clubs, all having card games. So yeah AB, it depends.

RustyBrooks 11-13-2007 02:52 PM

Pretend for a minute that instead of your (awesome, it sounds like) country club game or what have you, we're talking about low limit online (raked) stud. 70% still good? Does it still depend?

lstream 11-13-2007 03:02 PM

How does playing 70% in this game justify playing 70% in the games presented by the OP? There are no comparable social benefits and other factors at play in his online play. If there are, then he did not mention them.

attachiant 11-13-2007 04:01 PM

Like someone suggest it in a MP I post a session that I've played few days ago.

I take any good commentaries.

Thanks.

7 Card Stud High ($0.10/$0.20), Ante $0.02, Bring-In $0.05 (converter)

Seat 1: $3.72
Seat 3: $3.36
Hero: $4
Seat 5: $3.65
Seat 6: $4.03
Seat 8: $9.71

3rd Street - (1.20 SB)

Vil 1: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls
Vil 3: 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___brings-in
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 5: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 6: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 8: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls

4th Street - (3.70 SB)

Vil 1: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Vil 3: 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 5: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 8: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls

5th Street - (4.35 BB)

Vil 1: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks
Vil 3: 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 5: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 8: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks

6th Street - (4.35 BB)

Vil 1: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks
Vil 3: 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___checks
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 5: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 8: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___checks

River - (4.35 BB)

Vil 1: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks
Vil 3: 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 5: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] xx___checks
Seat 8: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] xx___checks

Total pot: (4.35 BB)

Results (in white):<font color="white">

Total pot $0.87 | Rake $0.04

Vil 1: [Jd 2c 8d Kd 8s Ts Qs] (a pair of Eights)

Vil 3: [3h Tc 5h 7h 9s 2d 9h] (a pair of Nines)

Hero: [5d 6h 7c 3s Qc 6s As]

Seat 5: [6c 7d 8h Jc 5c Ac 5s]

Seat 8: [4c 4h 9c 2s Ah Td 6d]

</font>

Seat 1: $3.55
Seat 3: $4.02
Hero: $3.83
Seat 5: $3.48
Seat 6: $4.01
Seat 8: $9.54

3rd Street - (1.20 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls___calls
Seat 3: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls___calls
Hero: 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___raises
Seat 5: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___brings-in___calls
Seat 6: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 8: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds

4th Street - (5.20 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Seat 3: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Hero: 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 5: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks___calls

5th Street - (6.60 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks___folds
Seat 3: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Hero: 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 5: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks___calls

6th Street - (9.60 BB)

Seat 3: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Hero: 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 5: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks___calls

River - (12.60 BB)

Seat 3: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] xx___checks___calls
Hero: 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 5: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] xx___checks___folds

Total pot: (14.60 BB)

Total pot $2.92 | Rake $0.14

Seat 3: [Ks 9c 5d Ad Tc Kc Ah]

Hero: [3s Js 9s 4s 5s 8h 5h] (a flush, Jack high)

</font>

Seat 1: $3.23
Seat 2: $4
Seat 3: $3.10
Hero: $5.69
Seat 5: $2.76
Seat 6: $3.99
Seat 7: $5
Seat 8: $9.52

3rd Street - (1.60 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 2: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 3: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___brings-in
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 5: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 6: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 7: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 8: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls

4th Street - (4.60 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 2: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 3: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 5: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 7: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 8: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___checks

5th Street - (2.30 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 2: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 3: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 5: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 7: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 8: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___folds

6th Street - (7.30 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 2: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 3: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 5: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 7: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls

River - (11.30 BB)

Seat 2: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] xx___bets
Seat 3: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] xx___folds
Seat 5: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] xx___folds
Seat 7: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] xx___folds

Total pot: (11.30 BB)

Total pot $2.26 | Rake $0.10
</font>

Seat 1: $2.96
Seat 2: $5.69
Seat 3: $2.63
Hero: $5.67
Seat 5: $2.29
Seat 6: $3.97
Seat 7: $4.53
Seat 8: $9.45

3rd Street - (1.60 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 2: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds
Vil 3: Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls
Hero: T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___folds
Vil 5: T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 6: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 7: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___brings-in
Seat 8: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls

4th Street - (4.10 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls
Vil 3: Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Vil 5: T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 7: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 8: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds

5th Street - (3.55 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds
Vil 3: Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Vil 5: T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___bets

6th Street - (5.55 BB)

Vil 3: Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Vil 5: T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___bets

River - (7.55 BB)

Vil 3: Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Vil 5: T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___bets

Total pot: (9.55 BB)

Total pot $1.91 | Rake $0.09

Vil 3: [Qc 2c Kh 5s 9d 9h 2s] (two pair, Nines and Deuces)

Vil 5: [Td Kd 5d 2d 6s Qh Ts] (a pair of Tens)

</font>

Seat 1: $2.79
Seat 2: $5.67
Seat 3: $3.68
Hero: $5.65
Seat 5: $1.52
Seat 6: $3.95
Seat 7: $4.46
Seat 8: $9.38

3rd Street - (1.60 SB)

Vil 1: 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls___calls
Seat 2: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds
Vil 3: 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls___calls
Hero: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___raises
Seat 5: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 6: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___brings-in___calls
Seat 7: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 8: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls___calls

4th Street - (7.60 SB)

Vil 1: 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Vil 3: 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Hero: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 5: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 6: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 8: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___folds

5th Street - (8.80 BB)

Vil 1: 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls
Vil 3: 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Hero: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 5: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 6: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___folds

6th Street - (12.80 BB)

Vil 1: 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks
Vil 3: 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks
Hero: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 5: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks

River - (12.80 BB)

Vil 1: 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks
Vil 3: 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks
Hero: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 5: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] xx___checks

Total pot: (12.80 BB)

Total pot $2.56 | Rake $0.12

Vil 1: [9s Ts 3s 7c Ah Qc 6h] (high card Ace)

Vil 3: [4s 5s 8c 8h 2s 5h 2c] (two pair, Eights and Fives)

Hero: [Ac 6s As 9c Jd Td 7h]

Seat 5: [Ad Qs 6c Kh 8d 5c 9h]

</font>

Seat 1: $2.27
Seat 2: $5.65
Seat 3: $5.60
Hero: $5.13
Seat 5: $1
Seat 6: $3.63
Seat 7: $4.44
Seat 8: $9.26

3rd Street - (1.60 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 2: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 3: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___brings-in___calls
Hero: 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___raises
Seat 5: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 6: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 7: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 8: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds

4th Street - (7.60 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Seat 3: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Hero: 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 5: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Seat 6: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___checks___folds
Seat 7: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks___folds

5th Street - (5.80 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 3: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds
Hero: 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 5: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls

6th Street - (8.80 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Hero: 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___bets___calls
Seat 5: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___raises

River - (14.80 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] xx___folds
Hero: 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 5: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] xx___calls $0.18 and is all-in

Total pot: (16.70 BB)

Total pot $3.32 | Rake $0.15

Hero: [7s Qs 7d 4s 7h 8h Qh] (a full house, Sevens full of Queens)

Seat 5: [2s 4d 6d Ah 2c 2h 5c]

</font>

Seat 1: $1.49
Seat 2: $5.63
Seat 3: $5.38
Hero: $7.30
Seat 6: $3.51
Seat 7: $4.32
Seat 8: $9.24

3rd Street - (1.40 SB)

Vil 1: 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 2: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds
Vil 3: 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___brings-in
Seat 6: xx xx 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 7: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 8: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls

4th Street - (3.90 SB)

Vil 1: 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks
Vil 3: 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 7: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 8: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks

5th Street - (1.95 BB)

Vil 1: 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks
Vil 3: 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 7: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 8: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks

6th Street - (1.95 BB)

Vil 1: 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks
Vil 3: 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___checks
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 7: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 8: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks

River - (1.95 BB)

Vil 1: 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___checks
Vil 3: 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 7: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] xx___checks
Seat 8: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] xx___checks

Total pot: (1.95 BB)

Total pot $0.39 | Rake $0.01

Vil 1: [8h 4c Jc 6s 2s 7s 3d] (high card Jack)

Vil 3: [5s 2d 9c 3c 8s 6d 9h] (a pair of Nines)

Hero: [5c Kd 5h 8d 7c 3s Qd]

Seat 7: [4d 4h As Ks 2h Tc 3h]

Seat 8: [7d Th Ad 6c Js Qh 9s]

</font>

Seat 1: $1.42
Seat 2: $5.61
Seat 3: $5.69
Hero: $7.23
Seat 5: $1.12
Seat 6: $3.49
Seat 7: $4.25
Seat 8: $9.17

3rd Street - (1.60 SB)

Vil 1: 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 2: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds
Vil 3: J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls
Hero: 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___brings-in
Seat 5: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds
Vil 6: 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls
Vil 7: J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 8: xx xx 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds

4th Street - (4.10 SB)

Vil 1: 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___checks
Vil 3: J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks
Hero: 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks
Vil 6: 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks
Vil 7: J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks

5th Street - (2.05 BB)

Vil 1: 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls
Vil 3: J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Hero: 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___folds
Vil 6: 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls
Vil 7: J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___bets

6th Street - (6.05 BB)

Vil 1: 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls
Vil 3: J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls
Vil 6: 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls
Vil 7: J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___bets

River - (10.05 BB)

Vil 1: 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks
Vil 3: J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks
Vil 6: 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks
Vil 7: J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks

Total pot: (10.05 BB)

Total pot $2.01 | Rake $0.09

Vil 1: [6h Ah 3d 9d 4h 7s Th] (high card Ace)

Vil 3: [Jh 6s Td 5c 6c 4d Qh] (a pair of Sixes)

Vil 6: [8c Ks 8h 9c 5s Ts 4s] (a pair of Eights)

Vil 7: [Js Qd 7d 2h Qc 3c Kc] (a pair of Queens)

</font>

Seat 1: $0.95
Seat 2: $5.59
Seat 3: $5.22
Hero: $7.16
Seat 5: $1.10
Seat 6: $3.02
Seat 7: $5.70
Seat 8: $9.15

3rd Street - (1.60 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 2: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___brings-in
Seat 3: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds
Hero: J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 5: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 6: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 7: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 8: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds

4th Street - (4.10 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 2: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds
Hero: J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 5: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 7: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds

Total pot: (4.10 SB)

Total pot $0.41 | Rake $0.02
</font>

Seat 1: $0.88
Seat 2: $5.52
Seat 3: $5.20
Hero: $7.48
Seat 5: $1.03
Seat 6: $3
Seat 7: $5.63
Seat 8: $9.13

3rd Street - (1.60 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls___calls
Seat 2: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 3: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls___calls
Hero: 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds
Vil 5: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___raises
Seat 6: xx xx 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___brings-in___folds
Vil 7: 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls___calls
Seat 8: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___folds

4th Street - (6.10 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 3: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls
Vil 5: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___bets
Vil 7: 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls

5th Street - (5.05 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls___calls $0.26 and is all-in
Seat 3: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls___calls
Vil 5: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___bets___raises___calls
Vil 7: 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___raises___raises

6th Street - (20.35 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___all-in
Seat 3: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls
Vil 5: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___bets $0.01 and is all-in
Vil 7: 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___raises

River - (22.40 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] xx___all-in
Seat 3: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] xx___folds
Vil 5: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___all-in
Vil 7: 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___bets

Total pot: (23.40 BB)

Total pot $4.48 Main pot $3.47. Side pot-1 $0.43. Side pot-2 $0.38. | Rake $0.20

Seat 1: [8s 4h 8h 3h 4c Ts Td]

Vil 5: [Ac Jc Ad 6h Ks 5d Kh] (two pair, Aces and Kings)

Vil 7: [6c 7c 8c 5s 9s Qc 2h] (a straight, Five to Nine)

</font>

Seat 2: $5.50
Seat 3: $3.98
Hero: $7.46
Seat 6: $2.93
Seat 7: $8.69
Seat 8: $9.11

3rd Street - (1.20 SB)

Seat 2: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 3: xx xx 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___brings-in___folds
Hero: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___raises___calls
Seat 6: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds
Vil 7: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___raises
Seat 8: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls

4th Street - (7.70 SB)

Hero: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___bets
Vil 7: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 8: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls

5th Street - (6.85 BB)

Hero: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___bets
Vil 7: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 8: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls

6th Street - (9.85 BB)

Hero: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___bets
Vil 7: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 8: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls

River - (12.85 BB)

Hero: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___bets
Vil 7: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 8: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] xx___folds

Total pot: (14.85 BB)

Total pot $2.97 | Rake $0.14

Hero: [Kd 9h 7s 7d Qc 4c Th] (a pair of Sevens)

Vil 7: [As 3c Ac Jd 6h Ks 8c] (a pair of Aces)

</font>

Seat 1: $4
Seat 2: $5.48
Seat 3: $3.91
Hero: $6.44
Seat 5: $5
Seat 6: $2.91
Seat 7: $10.50
Seat 8: $8.29

3rd Street - (1.60 SB)

Vil 1: 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___brings-in
Seat 2: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 3: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls
Hero: T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 5: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 6: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 7: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 8: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds

4th Street - (3.60 SB)

Vil 1: 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Seat 2: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___bets___calls
Seat 3: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls___calls
Seat 5: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___raises

5th Street - (5.80 BB)

Vil 1: 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 2: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 3: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 5: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls

6th Street - (7.80 BB)

Vil 1: 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 5: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls

River - (9.80 BB)

Vil 1: 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 5: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] xx___calls

Total pot: (11.80 BB)

Total pot $2.36 | Rake $0.11

Vil 1: [2h Ks 2d Kc Kd 7s 5h] (a full house, Kings full of Deuces)

Seat 5: [8d 8h 9h 8c Kh 6s Qh]

</font>

Seat 1: $5.38
Seat 2: $5.21
Seat 3: $3.64
Hero: $6.42
Seat 5: $4.13
Seat 6: $2.89

3rd Street - (1.20 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 2: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 3: xx xx 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Hero: 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 5: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___brings-in
Seat 6: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds

4th Street - (3.20 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 3: xx xx 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls
Hero: 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 5: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds

[b]5th S

Poker CPA 11-13-2007 06:40 PM

Rusty:

"70% still good? Does it still depend?"

The forum, and myself, find it hard to believe the OP has won with 70%. Yet he has, and with an eye-popping +10 BB/100. So your question, "is it good", is answered (in spades).

I asked twice about the game (his game plan and a general description). He didn't give me a direct response or maybe he didn't know what I was asking for. But I believe the only way 70% wins is if the other players are 95%. So we are leaving money on the table by playing a normal game. We must expand our 3rd St hands to anything playable. This could get us in the 50% to 60% range.The first lesson I learned was "Just be tighter than the whole table taken as a whole". It works, sure as chit. Good game selection and the right game plan, is the foundation of winning at poker. You need to adjust as stated by Truth.

BTW your software looks great.

RustyBrooks 11-13-2007 06:54 PM

I'm currently winning 10bb/100 at stud/8 over 2000 hands. I know for a fact that this does not mean I am a stud/8 genius - not even in relation to my opponents.

Thanks - did you try it, or just looked at the screenshots? I'm still looking for whatever feedback anyone has.

PoorLawyer 11-13-2007 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm currently winning 10bb/100 at stud/8 over 2000 hands. I know for a fact that this does not mean I am a stud/8 genius - not even in relation to my opponents.

Thanks - did you try it, or just looked at the screenshots? I'm still looking for whatever feedback anyone has.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should take a couple days off of work/school and get this thing working in the default database...I'm sure there would be a number of people on here that would happily give you a donation for the time spent if it worked smoothly. You should PM Greenage and ask what kind of dubious deal he had kicking around for the hand convertor before it all blew up [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

RustyBrooks 11-13-2007 09:53 PM

I think it'll be difficult to get it to work with the default database without having to install and configure an additional piece of software. As far as I know there just isn't any access drivers for the programming language I use. I'll see what I can find though (I have got it working through an "odbc" driver" but getting that set up is more difficult than just using postgres)

PoorLawyer 11-13-2007 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it'll be difficult to get it to work with the default database without having to install and configure an additional piece of software. As far as I know there just isn't any access drivers for the programming language I use. I'll see what I can find though (I have got it working through an "odbc" driver" but getting that set up is more difficult than just using postgres)

[/ QUOTE ]

I went to Access training once for this firm I used to work for. I didn't even know there was an alternative, nor do I have any idea what you just said [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Andy B 11-14-2007 12:19 AM

I'd suggest posting individual hands in separate threads. Don't show the opponent's cards unless you have a good reason to do so, and don't post hands where you fold garbage on third street. Maybe post two or three hands at a time.

Don't raise third street with (K9)7 from early position with two Kings gone unless all of your opponents are clinically dead.

Andy B 11-14-2007 12:20 AM

This is oh so impressive and oh so irrelevant. Yeesh.

lstream 11-14-2007 01:20 AM

Actually it may be relevant. It depends.

Andy B 11-14-2007 01:31 AM

I'm going to guess that the guy playing "only" 70% of his hands won't make any money, either, due to the rake. In any case, the magic number is a lot closer to 25% than it is to 70%.