Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   PSA - With the switch to V Bulletin upcoming (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=541448)

Wetdog 11-08-2007 04:14 PM

PSA - With the switch to V Bulletin upcoming

I saw this in ATF. You can archive your PMs that you look at to make yourself feel important or cool or whatever.

Bona 11-08-2007 04:39 PM

Re: PSA - With the switch to V Bulletin upcoming

Hmmm.... why would you want your PM's on your personal computer. Aren't they usually just the rantings of one dysfunctional degenerate to another. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Similar to the concept of a disposable douche. They are by nature disposable I think. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

nomadtla 11-08-2007 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm.... why would you want your PM's on your personal computer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a few that I saved from back when me and Kwaz were discussing the PT Autorate because they have good stats discussion. I also have a few that are very tilt calming for me personally. So they are not all douche, you douche. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

bravos1 11-08-2007 06:34 PM

They will still be available in the archives too as far as I can tell, so I personally don't see any need to dl them to my local comp.

Wetdog 11-09-2007 04:02 AM

Bona

I kept the ones where nomad and I talked about razz. I think he keeps them precious.

Has anyone PM'd you?

nomadtla 11-09-2007 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I kept the ones where nomad and I talked about razz. I think he keeps them precious.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3985/lotrkq1.png

Bona 11-09-2007 06:24 PM

I have a huge backlog of PM's maybe almost 10 or so. None as romantic as yours and Nomads though. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

nomadtla 11-09-2007 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a huge backlog of PM's maybe almost 10 or so. None as romantic as yours and Nomads though. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What about our discussion of your cute KOTKP avatar and how you were droping it for Nebraska. Look what that got you. I thought those times were special man. But I guess not [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img], you're dead to me now [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

kerowo 11-09-2007 07:10 PM

In case y'all aren't following ATF, change has been moved to first weekend in December.

Wetdog 11-12-2007 02:51 PM

Will the links in the Library still work?

bravos1 11-12-2007 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the library is not tied to 2p2, so there should be no change.

Aaron W. 11-12-2007 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If the URLs on the 2+2 servers get changed, the library won't work.

MrWookie 11-12-2007 04:31 PM

The links old UBB threads that have not yet migrated to the archives will still work. However, you won't be able to post in them anymore. If there's a thread in the library (or in the FAQ) that you want to keep alive so that it can be bumped or discussed later, you should:

1. Bump it now, or sometime before Dec. 1, unless it's a thread that's had a post in it from < 2 months ago
2. Make a note of the title or other important keywords for it.
3. After we switch, search for the thread w/ the new and improved search feature.
4. Once you've located it, copy the new URL and update the library.

If you don't bother with this, then the links will still point to threads so that they can be read, but you won't be able to contribute to them anymore.

OziBattler 11-12-2007 04:51 PM

well thats it...im off to bump my table selection threads so that ppl can do the examples later. ninja!

bravos1 11-12-2007 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If the URLs on the 2+2 servers get changed, the library won't work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh...LOL I misread that post..

MrWookie 11-12-2007 06:31 PM

After Ozi's little rampage, I might request that anyone else who wants to go on a bumping rampage instead employs the system I'll call "Give us this day our daily bump."

bennyhana 11-13-2007 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
After Ozi's little rampage, I might request that anyone else who wants to go on a bumping rampage instead employs the system I'll call "Give us this day our daily bump."

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand the bold part. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

marchron 11-13-2007 02:37 AM

Evidently, you only get to bump one thread per day instead of the 14 that Ozi did.

Man, I hope he got tempbanned. That [censored] would rule.

OziBattler 11-13-2007 02:50 AM

lol. that sounds like an invitation for me to do nasty things to your profile whilst u is sleeping [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]