Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   jamie gold (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=540273)

sqwisssssss 11-07-2007 04:03 AM

jamie gold

seriously, i like the guy but after watching him on hsp, i wonder how long its going to take this guy to go busted.

i really wonder if jamie is a winning cash game player. anyone know of any blood baths he's been in? has he ever lost a million in a given night?

he plays good sometimes but i cant help but think he's going to have some weird stretch where he gets caught bluffing off millions of dollars in a given month and he cant stop himself because.........DAMN IT, I'M GOING TO BE THE BEST BLUFFER IN THE WORLD......PHIL HELMUTH TOLD ME SO.

PokerHatesMe 11-07-2007 04:50 AM

Re: jamie gold

Zzzzzz...

sapol 11-07-2007 06:51 AM

are u drunk or something?

nhWPjstUnLKy 11-07-2007 06:55 AM

he IS the world's best bluffer!

I got TopTop

corpseartist 11-07-2007 06:58 AM

what is the meaning of this thread?

people hating gold is nothing new.

KingofJ 11-07-2007 07:11 AM

He has improved a lot I think but it is still obviously no where near as good as the guys he is sat down with on HSP - but he is the "WORLD'S BEST BLUFFER"

dersl 11-07-2007 07:13 AM

HE STILL IS THE BEST BLUFFER IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Halfpoint 11-07-2007 07:17 AM

You can say what you want about JG but the fact of the matter is that he plays- you dont see Hachem or Raymer even Yang playing this much.

There is no reason why Raymer or Hachem shouldnt be on HSP.

KingofJ 11-07-2007 07:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You can say what you want about JG but the fact of the matter is that he plays- you dont see Hachem or Raymer even Yang playing this much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because they're not stupid? Props to Gold though at least he gives it a go.

Slaladin 11-07-2007 07:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Game selection?

Halfpoint 11-07-2007 07:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Game selection?

[/ QUOTE ]

Glory??????

Ephialtes 11-07-2007 07:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Game selection?

[/ QUOTE ]

Glory??????

[/ QUOTE ]

obv overrated

pdoran10 11-07-2007 07:44 AM

why do you like him? he seems like a huge douche to me.

automat 11-07-2007 07:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Game selection?

[/ QUOTE ]

Glory??????

[/ QUOTE ]

- our games arenīt heroes games - doyle brunson.

jamies biggest leak - even bigger than being the horrendous joke he is at poker - is his craving for respect from the poker community. he wants to be told how well he plays, what a nice guy, how smart he is etc all day long. heīll never get that though. just look at PA loling while gold is doing his table talk in the benyamine hand. best hsp moment ever ... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

gregorio 11-07-2007 08:10 AM

Maybe we could make a television forum and put all the HSP threads in there.

KUCletus 11-07-2007 08:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obv. busto??? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Todd Lapham 11-07-2007 09:22 AM

They don't play bc cash games are vastly different than tournies and they know they would be dogs in this game. Why give away money?

sapol 11-07-2007 09:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obv. busto??? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

not even close but none of them are rolled for that game and I don't think they'd want to play in such a hard game

The B 11-07-2007 09:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
just look at PA loling while gold is doing his table talk in the benyamine hand. best hsp moment ever ... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

link plz...i need a laugh

yaaam1484 11-07-2007 10:07 AM

I DONT CARE if jamie gold is the worlds best or worst poker player, ALL I CARE ABOUT is that he is the BEST bluffer, THAT'S WHAT MATTERS

automat 11-07-2007 10:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just look at PA loling while gold is doing his table talk in the benyamine hand. best hsp moment ever ... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

link plz...i need a laugh

[/ QUOTE ]

http://pokertube.com/ShowMovie.aspx?movi...;OrderBy=Latest

7:30 into the video

fees 11-07-2007 10:19 AM

people that dont post in strategy are so bad

Garry Breenstein 11-07-2007 10:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe we could make a television forum and put all the HSP threads in there.

[/ QUOTE ]
qft

[Phill] 11-07-2007 10:56 AM

Lol @ HSP being a hard game.

Jamie is an improving player - what do you want, he obv isnt the worlds best, something he acknowledges.

But you cant deny he is a lot better this year than last, and give him another couple years and he will be pretty damn good.

He has the two hardest things to get in poker - the bankroll and the contacts.

Also, Negreanu said in his blog somewhere that he thinks Jamie isnt nearly as bad as everyone reckons - and that is someone who has played with him for several hours, rather that the edited down made for TV stuff that gets broadcast.

But for the love of god Jamie, STFU! I love him for it, but he comes off as like a high school nerd who gets to hang around with the cool kids because he managed to get a spot on the football team - he knows he doesnt fit in, they know he doesnt fit in, and he overcompensates and comes off so bad [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"I want to be the worlds best bluffer - i know ill never be the worlds best player, but i can be the worlds best bluffer".

Suited Jack 11-07-2007 03:52 PM

He could become the world's best bluffer if he said "I'm a heterosexual" and kept a straight face.

eMbAh 11-07-2007 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He could become the world's best bluffer if he said "I'm a heterosexual" and kept a straight face.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ ] funny

Paulie Walnuts 11-07-2007 04:06 PM

"[ ] funny "

[X] getting old

sqwisssssss 11-07-2007 04:08 PM

well, i know he plays a lot at the commerce. i was just wondering if he has been winning or losing over all.

shaundeeb 11-07-2007 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This was brought up to him during WorldCup and he told me after watching some of the episodes he is going to try to get on next season. That was 2 months ago so his desire to play may have changed but he was def interested. And I am quite sure they would give him a spot and do a ME champions game or something and he would wafflecrush it.

RobRain 11-07-2007 07:46 PM

jamie cant really be rolled for the game surely? he won 12 million but didnt he give a lot away in the settlement and then govenment taxes etc??

txbarbarossa 11-07-2007 08:23 PM

Does gold play online? If so what sites/ is his screenname?

Jehaim 11-10-2007 05:29 AM

Ok, so first he ruines my HSP-watching with his metro-sexual face expressions and chip-fondling and now he's also social-retarding it up in my beloved PAD.

gg jamie, gg.

zen_rounder 11-10-2007 09:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
jamie cant really be rolled for the game surely? he won 12 million but didnt he give a lot away in the settlement and then govenment taxes etc??

[/ QUOTE ]only laliberte is rolled enough for the 500k buy in as doyle mentioned at the end of EP 10

Ramos 11-10-2007 10:06 AM

Go to BuzzNation.com
Jaime has done well on his own aside from poker sucesss

rocketsfan4lyfe 11-10-2007 10:15 AM

never bluff an idiot, this guy just doesnt fold

hes probably gonna go bust from PA soon

Monolith 11-13-2007 03:00 AM

I've said it before: in my opinion, Jamie Gold is, bar none, the absolute worst poker player to ever sit at the felt, except for my friend Nick (j/k Nick). Gold couldn't think his way out of a wet paper sack. He thinks he can win by bluffing Nonstop; he thinks people won't pick up on it; and he's got loads of tells, most of which are obvious on tv, even to a chump like me. It must've been a bitter pill when he realized that the game of poker isn't a big luck bath like his run at the WSOP was. My God, if there was any justice, he and hellmuth would go camping together and get poison ivy on their choads...