Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Wonder how many of these pros are dope addicts? Here's one example.... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=537260)

pdogger 11-02-2007 10:25 PM

Wonder how many of these pros are dope addicts? Here\'s one example....

Chad Batista at Caesars Indiana:

"ty guys who have sum real insight on me. The way it went down was I got mad the day after i won 50gs online bcause i entered my 1st live satty for fun cause i put 2 guys in that were in my room playin 1 tourny that night hangin smokin the bud that was took, was the 1st hour of the 1k i told em id put em in mega if i got top 5 there real low limit players which i did and played it with em for fun.next day i had no bud cause it was stolen if u kow me u know i need my weed. i played the satty all day the guys were talkin chop 9 hand there was 7 5k seats i was willin to do ne deal give watever amount cause i didnt want ne 1 left out at ftl so i take the 2 sikest beats get 8th for 2k not a 5k seat no big deal. left was walkin down hallway near not a sole looked at mydead phone and threw it 2 the ground in front of me on the ground i break stuff days i win 200gs its nun new there wasnt a sole around then all sudden this lady went nuts on me for no reason so i told her to shut the fk up n she called security on me. that is what happened .
Pz to all the lil fans n fk ya haters"

plzbenice 11-02-2007 10:27 PM

Re: Wonder how many of these pros are dope addicts? Here\'s one example

lolololol i love this guy

MrTimCaum 11-02-2007 10:28 PM

marijuana is so dangerous. BEWARE INTERNET PROS!

NeedATimeMachine 11-02-2007 10:31 PM

i am proud to admit it, im a lilholdem groupie

I_AM_EVIL 11-02-2007 10:32 PM

lol @ dope addicts

RandALLin 11-02-2007 10:32 PM

OP's title is awful. Although, the content he posted for comedic value is A+.

gobbomom 11-02-2007 10:37 PM

I like lil, too. just can't help it.

to the O.P.: pot smoker= drug addict? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

pdogger 11-02-2007 10:38 PM

Chad could improve his game a significant amount if not high on dope. If anything even close to a normal brain is in firing order in that head of his, if no damage has already been done, Chad could have the skill to actually fold 9 5o UTG and even 7 3s in the cutoff. The plays are fine but with decent cards he makes tons more money in the long run. That reefer has him all faded down in the brain.

I also wonder: is he related to Eminem ?

gobbomom 11-02-2007 10:42 PM

you don't know that. Chad could become all frozen up and paranoid w/ out it. Anyway, I think he really doesn't care about too many people's opinions.

pdogger 11-02-2007 10:44 PM

lol....that little old woman he threw his cell phone at, you know......the one that was'nt around (dope has this effect to where you basically don't wtf is going on anywhere much less around your immediate area),

lol I wonder if she likes him? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

jtown1010 11-02-2007 10:46 PM

There's a very long list of legal drugs that are a lot more dangerous than pot-marijuanna. Just because the guy likes his 40's and blunts doesn't mean he's an addict.

gobbomom 11-02-2007 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There's a very long list of legal drugs that are a lot more dangerous than pot-marijuanna. Just because the guy likes his 40's and blunts doesn't mean he's an addict.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, but he threw a phone- so he's OBVIOUSLY a drug addict. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

pdogger 11-02-2007 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you don't know that. Chad could become all frozen up and paranoid w/ out it. Anyway, I think he really doesn't care about too many people's opinions.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's one of the many side effects of dope, you don't care about people's opinion because to care you have to have a working thought process. The gaunge has taken care of this for him.

jtown1010 11-02-2007 10:53 PM

Not only a drug addict, but a rage-aholic too? This in addition to the fact that he stopped wearing his grill, and I'm genuinley concerned for the future of young Chad Batista. I use the term young loosely, isn't he like 30?

gobbomom 11-02-2007 10:56 PM

he stopped wearing his grill?????! THIS IS NEWS.

I think he's like 25 or 26. not sure

pdogger 11-02-2007 10:56 PM

Question:
What are the side effects of smoking pot?

Answer:
Here is a bit of a list as to the side effects of pot (not counting the high itself!): 1) Short term memory loss 2) Anxiety and panic attacks, some people end up in the emergency room. 3) Impotency 4) Testicle shrinkage 5) Avoidant personality disorder 6) Paranoia 7) Lung cancer, difficulty breathing 8) Laziness, unwilling to work. A heavy marijuana user will often be unemployed, living off the government or mom and dad. He/she will often blame society for their problems. 9) Men will often grow breasts and lose muscle mass. 10) On rare occasions, the drug can be laced and cause death. As for one study: Dr. Brent Moore and colleagues at Yale University, the National Cancer Institute, and the University of Vermont evaluated data from a nationally representative sample of 6,728 adults. Their analysis indicated that a history of more than 100 lifetime episodes of smoking pot, with at least one episode in the past month, increased an individual's risk of chronic bronchitis, coughing on most days, wheezing, chest sounds without a cold, and increased phlegm.

Look at the bright side, you can play with his [censored]!!!

gobbomom 11-02-2007 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Question:

Answer:
Here is a bit of a list as to the side effects of pot (not counting the high itself!): 1) Short term memory loss 2) Anxiety and panic attacks, some people end up in the emergency room. 3) Impotency 4) Testicle shrinkage 5) Avoidant personality disorder 6) Paranoia 7) Lung cancer, difficulty breathing 8) Laziness, unwilling to work. A heavy marijuana user will often be unemployed, living off the government or mom and dad. He/she will often blame society for their problems. 9) Men will often grow breasts and lose muscle mass. 10) On rare occasions, the drug can be laced and cause death. As for one study: Dr. Brent Moore and colleagues at Yale University, the National Cancer Institute, and the University of Vermont evaluated data from a nationally representative sample of 6,728 adults. Their analysis indicated that a history of more than 100 lifetime episodes of smoking pot, with at least one episode in the past month, increased an individual's risk of chronic bronchitis, coughing on most days, wheezing, chest sounds without a cold, and increased phlegm.

Look at the bright side, you can play with his [censored]!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

dude whatever. nobody cares.

McMelchior 11-02-2007 10:57 PM

Truly hilarious!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

pdogger 11-02-2007 10:57 PM

Question:

Answer:

gobbomom 11-02-2007 10:59 PM

okie doke. now you're spamming. and just an fyi, I smoked plenty of pot from age 16 to 22 or so and I'm just fine, and my kids are geniuses. So go away.

cameronw01 11-02-2007 11:01 PM

Lil hold'em spell check anyone?

pdogger 11-02-2007 11:03 PM

I'm sure they are doing just fine.

jtown1010 11-02-2007 11:09 PM

That study was genuinely hilarious and I'm a better person after reading it. The part about the pot-heads living off mom and dad or the Govt. and blaming society for their problems was pure gold.

I think I read from Chad himself that he dropped the grill look, but it could just be a rumor.

schwah 11-02-2007 11:10 PM

marijuana is a gateway drug.. if you smoke pot now, in 10 years you'll be like this guy. (nws)

gobbomom 11-02-2007 11:11 PM

well, yeah, they are. So I guess all your theories and analytical studies are wrong. But that's ok. I'm sure you mean well.

RandALLin 11-02-2007 11:38 PM

pdogger is jurollo's gimmick acct ldo.

THAY3R 11-02-2007 11:51 PM

weed destroys families

Superfluous Man 11-03-2007 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
marijuana is a gateway drug.. if you smoke pot now, in 10 years you'll be like this guy. (nws)

[/ QUOTE ]
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/5...uckdickbj8.jpg

ASPoker8 11-03-2007 12:41 AM

Cue someone creating a "LilHoldemSanityCheck" gimmick

SharkTank43 11-03-2007 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Chad could improve his game a significant amount if not high on dope. If anything even close to a normal brain is in firing order in that head of his, if no damage has already been done, Chad could have the skill to actually fold 9 5o UTG and even 7 3s in the cutoff. The plays are fine but with decent cards he makes tons more money in the long run. That reefer has him all faded down in the brain.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, no. I for one play better when I'm high, and can't really operate without some chronic. I'm sure others are the same way. Plus, who would want to actually play donkaments without mad bud????

ianisakson 11-03-2007 01:20 AM

i copy/pasted that paragraph into word and my computer got the blue screen of death trying to read that [censored]. After buying a new computer with a quad core processor and all the mad [censored] so it doesn't blow up again I tried spell checking his stuff so maybe we can understand what he's trying to say, here we go:

"Tee guys who have sum real insight on me. The way it went down was I got mad the day after I won 50gs online because I entered my 1st live satyr for fun cause I put 2 guys in that were in my room playing 1 tourney that night hanging smoking the bud that was took, was the 1st hour of the 1k I told me id put me in mega if I got top 5 there real low limit players which I did and played it with me for fun. Next day I had no bud because it was stolen if u know me u know I need my weed. I played the satyr all day the guys were talking chop 9 hand there was 7 5k seats I was willing to do new deal give whatever amount cause I didn’t want new 1 left out at fall so I take the 2 sickest beats get 8th for 2k not a 5k seat no big deal. left was walking down hallway near not a sole looked at my dead phone and threw it 2 the ground in front of me on the ground I break stuff days I win 200gs its nun new there wasn’t a sole around then all sudden this lady went nuts on me for no reason so I told her to shut the fake up n she called security on me. That is what happened.
PHz to all the ill fans n fake yaw haters"

it still makes 0 sense, but cliff notes would read something like

I smoke weed
I threw cell phone at old lady
I am a sociopathic middle school dropout

d2themfi 11-03-2007 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/5...uckdickbj8.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, the only thing marijuana leads to is junk food, and big mtt scores(it is a proven fact)

and lol at that blog entry about the crack head

metsfan88 11-03-2007 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Report: Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger Says Marijuana Not a Drug

[/ QUOTE ]

Bonified 11-03-2007 06:04 AM

LOL at entering the satyr and playing it all day.

Highn 11-03-2007 10:30 AM

Dude people really need to ge a [censored] clue about weed. Alchohol is SO much worse for you. Seriously and to everyone saying I'm from Amsterdam and must be a massive pothead, I don't smoke OR drink alcohol.

A_PLUS 11-03-2007 11:37 AM

I am really confused by this thread.

Someone clue me in, if I am missing the point, but...
He ran out of pot, and smashed a cell phone and yelled at someone.

To me, that seems like more of a reason for him to never run out of pot than anything else.

WarDekar 11-03-2007 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, no. I for one play better when I'm high, and can't really operate without some chronic. I'm sure others are the same way. Plus, who would want to actually play donkaments without mad bud????

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Also, no (prior) offense to you gobbomom, but you're a whole lot cooler now in my book (it's a well known fact that any women that are or have been pot-heads automatically get a bump up the 10-point scale).

jtown1010 11-03-2007 11:59 AM

I just wanted to throw this out there, you can eat marijuanna and there's basically no negative side effects in terms of health. I aspire to one day be a health concious [censored] up, and only eat herbs in brownies and only drink wine in moderation.

WarDekar 11-03-2007 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just wanted to throw this out there, you can eat marijuanna and there's basically no negative side effects in terms of health. I aspire to one day be a health concious [censored] up, and only eat herbs in brownies and only drink wine in moderation.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can also use one of these:

http://www.drogy-info.cz/var/plain/s...ano_medium.jpg

And even better, you can cook with your vaporized weed later!

SkinnyLittleTwig 11-03-2007 12:31 PM

gobboboy must feel really weird reading this forum sometimes